WWE Cleans house. Release week 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Did his main event push when he turned on the Miz never happen? The dude was slated as the next GUY then, and was over to that level as well. But he fumbled it all up backstage.

Oh it happened alright, but it was a one hit wonder. Once that feud ended it lost any kind of interest from the fans and he was found out. He didn't have any kind of gimmick or interesting personality behind him. He was a bore imo and was rightly knocked out of the lime light.

Not to mention his private life antics that got him into hot water with WWE. Another wrestler on a long list that can't behave themselves

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Damn man really sad to see Barrett go. That's one dude I always thought deserved more main event time. Bullhammer was a dope finisher too.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Oh it happened alright, but it was a one hit wonder. Once that feud ended it lost any kind of interest from the fans and he was found out. He didn't have any kind of gimmick or interesting personality behind him. He was a bore imo and was rightly knocked out of the lime light.

Not to mention his private life antics that got him into hot water with WWE. Another wrestler on a long list that can't behave themselves
The crowds did not cool on him. The only reason the dude stopped being pushed was because he pissed too many people off backstage and was sent back down to Florida for bad behavior.

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
The crowds did not cool on him. The only reason the dude stopped being pushed was because he pissed too many people off backstage and was sent back down to Florida for bad behavior.

Exactly! his behaviour got him into trouble. ...but I don't agree that the fans were behind him. I believe they did cool on him and lost all interest after The Miz. Just my opinion.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Exactly! his behaviour got him into trouble. ...but I don't agree that the fans were behind him. I believe they did cool on him and lost all interest after The Miz. Just my opinion.
The only reason the Miz feud ended was because he pissed off Hunter and Cena and got sent away to begin with. The feud never really got a proper ending since Miz went into the Awesome Truth kinda awkwardly because Riley got demoted

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I am glad to see them cutting people who they honestly don't need anymore. Also glad to see Wade being positive about this. I always liked him and felt that the writers screwed his character up. Maybe in a few years he will be back in the WWE and have a nice heel run.

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
The only reason the Miz feud ended was because he pissed off Hunter and Cena and got sent away to begin with. The feud never really got a proper ending since Miz went into the Awesome Truth kinda awkwardly because Riley got demoted

That's true, but I still don't believe he was destined for greatness or any kind of decent run in the main roster. I think regardless of that he would've ended up in the same place he's found himself in now.

There was nothing unique or interesting about him and average in ring ability.

Rampaiger

Jobber
Reaction score
Really upset with Barrett leaving, the guy could have been WHC easy, they turned him to a joke and he has rightfully decided to leave

Reactions: Red Rain and RVD_86

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol Whoever saw Alex Riley as "the next guy"? He got pretty good reactions for turning on The Miz, but you're gonna need more than that and over a longer sustained period of time to really convince anyone that matters that you're the next big superstar. He always seemed destined for a career in the midcard to me.

Not really surprised by any of these cuts, tbh. Maybe Cameron, but given she was agreeing with Ryback and bad mouthing the company on social media a couple times recently, she probably wanted out as well. Zack Ryder is still hanging on lol, would have been funny to cut him after giving him a WM moment just a month ago.

Reactions: RVD_86

Stopspot

Reaction score
Ryder is probably going to have a job as long as there are rookies that needs his help. Aka Mojo

Reactions: Aids Johnson

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
ahhhhh, Barrett. Another victim of bad booking

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Darren Young is so fucked