WWE Champions - Who's Next to Lose?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's next?

• Total voters

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Currently our WWE Champs are the following....

WWE/WHC Title - Daniel Bryan
IC Title - Big E
US Title - Dean Ambrose
Tag Team Titles - The Uso's
Diva's Title - Paige

However, all that being a champion earns you these days is a giant target on your back, and with a roster full of hungry talent, each and every one of these individuals could be dethroned at any time. Who do you think will be the next to drop their title, and while we're at it, who do you think they'll drop it to?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Big E or Dean Ambrose

The Uso's, Paige & Daniel Bryan are all still too new and have got decent reigns ahead of them, so we look to the two longest champs.

Ambrose is the one who should drop first, but Big E is the one with a title defence coming up and WWE haven't really gone out of their way to book him strong. So I'll agree on Big E.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I think that Big E will defend his title and Dean Ambrose will be the first to drop his title.

I do think that Ambrose should be the first to drop the title and that he will drop it at his next defense.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I do think that Ambrose should be the first to drop the title and that he will drop it at his next defense.
If that ever happens of course.

I think I'm going to agree with Orobin and LB on the Big E front. Besides, they really do need a heel champ of some sort, Barrett fits that mold and he should (please don't let RVD go over WWE) be facing Big E at the PPV.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I also see Big E losing before someone like Ambrose. Although Ambrose really needs to start defending that title soon though.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4