WWE bringing NXT to TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
People pay for Hulu plus? GN step your game up.

:okay: It's a sad scenario where I got it a year or so ago when I didn't have TV service, and now keep forgetting to ever check it out. I don't think about it till my friend visits and wants to catch up on episodes of shows she had missed, then remember I have it. :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I just hate her since everything she touches turns to shit, but she's dragging down the one thing keeping you into wrestling.
Damn, you make a strong case. Call it a tie?

I don't see anything entertaining about her. Mediocre abilities, stupid character, annoying traits and her fanboys are the worst. The fact that she is more of a fixture on Raw than the WHC is just added to the list of things I can't stand about her.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't see anything entertaining about her. Mediocre abilities, stupid character, annoying traits and her fanboys are the worst. The fact that she is more of a fixture on Raw than the WHC is just added to the list of things I can't stand about her.

I know right? She's the postergirl for "Hey, why aren't you pushing jobber X?", then Jobber X gets pushed and then we learn why they weren't used. Remember when she was called the "female Rey Mysterio"? Wow that seems like so long ago...

She isn't psycho, she's just an obnoxious bitch.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I know right? She's the postergirl for "Hey, why aren't you pushing jobber X?", then Jobber X gets pushed and then we learn why they weren't used. Remember when she was called the "female Rey Mysterio"? Wow that seems like so long ago...

She isn't psycho, she's just an obnoxious bitch.

Female Rey Mysterio? what in the

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
No interest in this at all. I don't watch NXT and one reason is because I like the mystery of not seeing any of the newcomers until they actually debut on TV for the first time on the main television shows. If there's ever the possibility of someone with a character on NXT who then comes onto Raw and Smackdown and has a completely different gimmick, it kills some of the specialness for me.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't know, this seems like it would cause more negatives than positives. The possibility of the main roster people taking over and exposing people to the main audience before they debut sounds bad and the only good thing would be more people watching it.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd put it on a smaller network so that the pressure isn't as big. A network the size of Spike would be perfect .NXT could easily dominate the network without needing the main roster guys to show up to "show us how it is done".

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'd put it on a smaller network so that the pressure isn't as big. A network the size of Spike would be perfect .NXT could easily dominate the network without needing the main roster guys to show up to "show us how it is done".

NXT dominating Spike? OH HELL NO! :bully:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea TNA doesn't even 'dominate' a network the size of Spike, so not sure how NXT would.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I said a network the size of Spike. But if put on Spike I could easily see NXT rivaling TNA in the ratings pretty quickly.

Snowman1

Reaction score
TNA gets half of Smackdown's ratings at best tbh

Probably less if they keep deciding to bury the entire roster in one segment

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yea TNA doesn't even 'dominate' a network the size of Spike, so not sure how NXT would.
TNA is Spike's most watched show by far at an average of 0.99 million viewers a week up top 1.3 mil. That's with zero marketing.