WWE bringing NXT to TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
That's really good news. I have Hulu Plus so I could watch it anyway, but I tend to forget about it. Having it air on TV over here would be great, though I hope it has -- and maintains -- high enough ratings to make them decide to leave it on TV in the US.

It did air previously on TV over here, right? Why did they stop it then?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hopefully this doesn't effect the way NXT is being booked. The developmental booking team is doing great with the NXT product.
My thoughts as well. It goes to TV, gets popular, and WWE starts to take more control over it from the one's who have been running it to 'improve it' for a larger audience.

I almost expect it to happen now. Bad news IMO.

Reactions: Farooq and Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It was on TV before, but I think it got hardly any viewers, and then was taken off. It got repackaged, and was airing again in other countries, but not the US. I don't think any level of popularity will force WWE to change it, unless it dramatically became the #1 watched WWE show, lmao.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It makes sense to me that it gets on TV and WWE sends a couple of their TV/soap writers to 'help' NXT get ready for TV.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It makes sense to me that it gets on TV and WWE sends a couple of their TV/soap writers to 'help' NXT get ready for TV.
Here's to Dusty laughing at them and telling them about hard times #KnockOnWood

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
It was on TV before, but I think it got hardly any viewers, and then was taken off. It got repackaged, and was airing again in other countries, but not the US. I don't think any level of popularity will force WWE to change it, unless it dramatically became the #1 watched WWE show, lmao.

Thanks! :) I was afraid that was likely what happened to it. Maybe the repackaging will help it gain more viewers once they start airing it here again. If not, then I'll just have to start reminding myself to check it out on Hulu Plus. Need to be doing that anyway.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thanks! :) I was afraid that was likely what happened to it. Maybe the repackaging will help it gain more viewers once they start airing it here again. If not, then I'll just have to start reminding myself to check it out on Hulu Plus. Need to be doing that anyway.

YES. It's WWE's best show, where we can check out all these amazing characters before WWE Creative fucks them up! :yay:
Just remember it's on on Thursday if you can stop drooling over Impact long enough to do so, haha.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
People pay for Hulu plus? GN step your game up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
YES. It's WWE's best show, where we can check out all these amazing characters before WWE Creative fucks them up! :yay:
Just remember it's on on Thursday if you can stop drooling over Impact long enough to do so, haha.
Who is the #1 biggest AJ Lee hater on the forum?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That's my girl. I was just wondering if I was #1, because if not surely I had to be #3 :haha:

I just hate her since everything she touches turns to shit, but she's dragging down the one thing keeping you into wrestling.
Damn, you make a strong case. Call it a tie?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Oh.....yeah..... no wonder I keep forgetting about it. :haha: