OOC WWE 2K17 League Requests And Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Will Be Our World Championship?

• Total voters

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I like the Survival Championship with the smoking skull belt better tbh, plus i don't like the idea of calling it the Roulette title purely because it's really blatant plagiarism (even stealing the concept directly is kinda bad but I'm in favour because it's such a good idea and fit for the league).
I actually didn't even think of NGW when I said that concept.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
RIP TV title. Now we must talk about the Tag titles. We're 100% going to try this out so we need a good set of titles to go along with it.

WWE_World_Tag_Team_Championship.png

WWE_Tag_Team_Championship.png

NXT_Tag_Team.png

latest

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I like the Survival Championship with the smoking skull belt better tbh, plus i don't like the idea of calling it the Roulette title purely because it's really blatant plagiarism (even stealing the concept directly is kinda bad but I'm in favour because it's such a good idea and fit for the league).
The T.V title's been done, and so's the Hardcore Title. The Survival Championship is something new, creative and sounds cool as fuck. It's a title that I could see rivalling the World Title if the concept indeed works. ! think I will add though, it should be defended every week and I think the current situation with the Iron Man Championship that if you defend it a certain amount of times then you can cash it in for a shot at another title should stay. It's a championship that could Kayfabe make stars. And since almost everyone in the League at one point or another challenges for these weekly championships, and without the time limit save, it'll make sure that if you win it, then you deserve it. @The ReagMaster that was one hell of an idea buddy boii, and if you want, you can freaking interview Vega since I hear you need an interview. I'll PM you ya fucking genius!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
RIP TV title. Now we must talk about the Tag titles. We're 100% going to try this out so we need a good set of titles to go along with it.

NXT_Tag_Team.png

latest

If you guys are "The Blue Brand" them maybe go with the WWE Tag Team Championships from '02-'10?

wwe_tag_team_champ.jpg

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
If you guys are "The Blue Brand" them maybe go with the WWE Tag Team Championships from '02-'10?

wwe_tag_team_champ.jpg
I was going to add that but the pic looked terrible. I can't find a good copy of them

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The T.V title's been done, and so's the Hardcore Title. The Survival Championship is something new, creative and sounds cool as fuck. It's a title that I could see rivalling the World Title if the concept indeed works. ! think I will add though, it should be defended every week and I think the current situation with the Iron Man Championship that if you defend it a certain amount of times then you can cash it in for a shot at another title should stay. It's a championship that could Kayfabe make stars. And since almost everyone in the League at one point or another challenges for these weekly championships, and without the time limit save, it'll make sure that if you win it, then you deserve it. @The ReagMaster that was one hell of an idea buddy boii, and if you want, you can freaking interview Vega since I hear you need an interview. I'll PM you ya fucking genius!
damn, A week ago. Nobody wanted to be interviewed by me now 3 people want to! Damn!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

NXT_Tag_Team.png

latest
The old RAW World Tag Titles from the 2000's is my favourite Tag Title of all time, it just looked so badass so that's got my vote. Also, I do think that when it comes to the Tag Titles that it'll only work if you're willing to double book. Because not many people will want to give up single title aspirations to go for the Tag Title and so I think that there should be a Double Champion rule purely for the Tag Title only and you should be willing to double book people if you want it to succeed.

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Bitch fight me! I've whooped your mascara wearing bitch ass once today, and I'm winning 3-2 overall in one on one matches. Besides, My character's cool. Your's looks like the twin brother of 90% of all CAW's in existence.
I'm also World champion. Robert Blake is like the most successful world champion of all time.....Something Vega could never reach......

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
damn, A week ago. Nobody wanted to be interviewed by me now 3 people want to! Damn!
When ya blow up, everyone suddenly becomes your friend... (except me. obviously. :p)