OOC WWE 2K17 League Requests And Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Will Be Our World Championship?

• Total voters

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Do they have the other IC title in 2K16?
Intercontinental Championship '94 is the one I was talking about, not 98-11. Either way, yes, they do have that title in 2k16.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Anyway we're probably going to use the Attitude Era title design since it has the votes and the Xbox league will probably use the Big Gold title. The IC title will continue to be our secondary title since it has the prestige and I don't think the Internet title is anyway near the IC title. The Iron Man title is a hard one though.....We can always change it up for the TV title or the Hardcore title. Would you want them to be defended each week? We will be adding the Tag Team titles for the first few months to see how it goes. I didn't seem to get much feedback on the woman division so I'm not too sure about it......I want to add it though since it would give you all something more to do.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Anyway we're probably going to use the Attitude Era title design since it has the votes and the Xbox league will probably use the Big Gold title. The IC title will continue to be our secondary title since it has the prestige and I don't think the Internet title is anyway near the IC title. The Iron Man title is a hard one though.....We can always change it up for the TV title or the Hardcore title. Would you want them to be defended each week? We will be adding the Tag Team titles for the first few months to see how it goes. I didn't seem to get much feedback on the woman division so I'm not too sure about it......I want to add it though since it would give you all something more to do.
I have always had a idea for a title that they have to take on challengers each week in a different stipulation like one week it will be a backstage brawl next week it's a ladder match. We would have to remove some of the matchtypes but I feel like it could be really good since you have to be good in every match type in order to survive. Which is why I would call it the Survival Championship because I have originality

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If we are getting a replacement for the Iron Man title I kind of want the matches to be No DQ/No countout by default. It can't be fun for a champion to just do normal one on one matche every week

Actually go with Reag's thing, it seems very interesting.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have always had a idea for a title that they have to take on challengers each week in a different stipulation like one week it will be a backstage brawl next week it's a ladder match. We would have to remove some of the matchtypes but I feel like it could be really good since you have to be good in every match type in order to survive. Which is why I would call it the Survival Championship because I have originality
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SPECTACULAR

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Random Stipulation each defense...

*raises NGW Roulette Championship*

You mean a title like this?

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The Hardcore title would be backstage fights/Extreme Rules matches. The TV title could be any match each week tbh

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You don't even know his catchphrase...

I know his theme song he used a lot!

(now leave me be so you 2k members can discuss and I won't need to respond, have a nice day :D )

Reactions: Mike Thunder

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Was completely about to tag beav when i read reags thing, but yeah i like the idea of a Roulette-esque title a lot, and it defo should be defended every week. Does anyone have belt design ideas for that?

Sent from my MotoG3 using WWE Forums mobile app

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Was completely about to tag beav when i read reags thing, but yeah i like the idea of a Roulette-esque title a lot, and it defo should be defended every week. Does anyone have belt design ideas for that?

Sent from my MotoG3 using WWE Forums mobile app
It would be a title design in the game.