• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OOC WWE 2K17 League Requests And Suggestions

What Will Be Our World Championship?

• Total voters

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
my thoughts (in bullet points because I'm lazy)
- Tag Division would be good.... 1/2 the time it would be a pain to set up if we have the same laggy/unstable lobby's in 2K17, they would be a way around it though.
- Quite like the idea of a Women's division.
- Instead of a WWE title, it would be nice at the start of the 2K17 league to have people submit their own custom championships. (Could also work for the IC Title, TV Title/Hardcore Title, etc.) Then at the first PPV Frosty reveals the new title designs and we stick with them as the championships for the league, unless changes are necessary. Kind of 50/50 on this idea and sticking with the main WWE title's.
- The roulette title sounds epic.

meh

Closed

The Game
Banned
my thoughts (in bullet points because I'm lazy)
- Tag Division would be good.... 1/2 the time it would be a pain to set up if we have the same laggy/unstable lobby's in 2K17, they would be a way around it though.
- Quite like the idea of a Women's division.
- Instead of a WWE title, it would be nice at the start of the 2K17 league to have people submit their own custom championships. (Could also work for the IC Title, TV Title/Hardcore Title, etc.) Then at the first PPV Frosty reveals the new title designs and we stick with them as the championships for the league, unless changes are necessary. Kind of 50/50 on this idea and sticking with the main WWE title's.
- The roulette title sounds epic.

meh
I'm not going to use custom designs since they just look wrong in the game. It may be different for 2K17 but I doubt it.

Rosie

Dark Side
Was completely about to tag beav when i read reags thing, but yeah i like the idea of a Roulette-esque title a lot, and it defo should be defended every week. Does anyone have belt design ideas for that?

Sent from my MotoG3 using WWE Forums mobile app

Mind if I give my thoughts Frost?

But if you guys do a Roulette-esq title, probably should think of a different name. Just to keep respects to the guys who ran the old fed on TWF who made that title concept.

But if you take Reag's name of the "Survival Championship" then the Smoking Skull belt (if in the game) could be great.

13382.jpg

Or if you want to keep the idea of "going against the odds" then how about the "WWEF Lottery Championship"

Closed

The Game
Banned
Mind if I give my thoughts Frost?

But if you guys do a Roulette-esq title, probably should think of a different name. Just to keep respects to the guys who ran the old fed on TWF who made that title concept.

But if you take Reag's name of the "Survival Championship" then the Smoking Skull belt (if in the game) could be great.

13382.jpg

Or if you want to keep the idea of "going against the odds" then how about the "WWEF Lottery Championship"
I think the Television championship with that concept is the way to go. I'm not sure about title designs but I was thinking the old ECW championship could work for it. Or if we're lucky and get the TV title in the game

ECW_World_Heavyweight_Championship.png

latest

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
I say go with the Roulette title, I mean you can just call it the Roulette Championship, it doesn't really matter about any of the old feds, since NGW is gone now anyways.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
I say go with the Roulette title, I mean you can just call it the Roulette Championship, it doesn't really matter about any of the old feds, since NGW is gone now anyways.
I like the Survival Championship with the smoking skull belt better tbh, plus i don't like the idea of calling it the Roulette title purely because it's really blatant plagiarism (even stealing the concept directly is kinda bad but I'm in favour because it's such a good idea and fit for the league).