OOC WWE 2K17 League Requests And Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Will Be Our World Championship?

• Total voters

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
People could just put their submission stat to 90 which will fuck you all. The bar sizes would be laughably bad. It would end up as a cheap tactic to end a match fast because someone keeps kicking out, and we had the discussion about people kicking out a few months ago, and that was in favor of having no limits. This clearly would be used to have an easy win
Lets just wait and see how 2K17's submissions are, because for a competitive league you really aren't making it all that competitive.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Lets just wait and see how 2K17's submissions are, because for a competitive league you really aren't making it all that competitive.
... Fine, just fuck the rules. People can spam as much as they want. They can taunt a million times in a row. They can pin off of anything they want. They can use subs anytime they want. They can run out of the ring and hide for 5 minutes, but you already do that anyway so never mind, :p. All rules out of the window, and I guarentee you that withing a month the only people that will partake in this league are spammers, stallers, noobs and just cheap ass players because anyone who actually makes a habit of playing the game fairly will just end up leaving. If you want competitive, a league with no rules is as competitive as it gets.

Now that I've gotten that stupid comment about the competitiveness of the league out of the way, if the submission system in 2k17 is revamped to a system like that of UFC 2 then I'd be perfectly fine with it since IMO, that's a pretty damn good system but if it's the same shit as this year or from any other WWE game then I don't think it should be a thing.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
... Fine, just fuck the rules. People can spam as much as they want. They can taunt a million times in a row. They can pin off of anything they want. They can use subs anytime they want. They can run out of the ring and hide for 5 minutes, but you already do that anyway so never mind, :p. All rules out of the window, and I guarentee you that withing a month the only people that will partake in this league are spammers, stallers, noobs and just cheap ass players because anyone who actually makes a habit of playing the game fairly will just end up leaving. If you want competitive, a league with no rules is as competitive as it gets.

Now that I've gotten that stupid comment about the competitiveness of the league out of the way, if the submission system in 2k17 is revamped to a system like that of UFC 2 then I'd be perfectly fine with it since IMO, that's a pretty damn good system but if it's the same shit as this year or from any other WWE game then I don't think it should be a thing.
You just seem upset that I'm suggesting this, we're gimping the game for no reason other than you don't like a system you never even tried. Just because someone can maybe win off of a move that is there finishing move doesn't mean the league is going to be full of spammers and "noobs" as you would say. And you getting mad at me for hiding outside of the ring is exactly why I do it, so thanks.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Eh, screw it, I held these two apart in the triple threat match pm
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CiV

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Eh, screw it, I held these two apart in the triple threat match pm
giphy.gif
I handled that rather maturely... He was being bitchy so I rebuffed by threatening to verbally molest him in the OOC thread if he kept on being an ass to me and I gave him a choice on whether he wanted to be nice or start a war and he choice the first one and it was fine... You did nothing to help or stop that argument, lol.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I handled that rather maturely... He was being bitchy so I rebuffed by threatening to verbally molest him in the OOC thread if he kept on being an ass to me and I gave him a choice on whether he wanted to be nice or start a war and he choice the first one and it was fine... You did nothing to help or stop that argument, lol.
I'd just cooled off by then, you didn't make me choose shit

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
People could just put their submission stat to 90 which will fuck you all.
Js there are limits on other attributes, no reason why submission stats couldn't be regulated to max 75 or whatever if need be

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Js there are limits on other attributes, no reason why submission stats couldn't be regulated to max 75 or whatever if need be
Also, you can beef up your submission defense as well. I always have Blade's set high juuuuuuuust in case.

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I have a few changes I will be keeping secret, but here are some of the shit I'm going to use in the next league

• Big Gold World title
  • The Survival Championship
  • Tag Team Division with double booking
  • Comebacks will be exclusive for faces and ring escapes will be a heel exclusive
  • Not having people's finishers as normal moves. Still not sure if I should restrict finishers though
  • I wanted to do a show, but getting everyone to record would be a pain. I may still make a channel just for League videos, and maybe I'll add some stuff into those videos.
  • Resiliency may be removed if we have demand for it. This basically means people would need to focus on kickouts a lot more since they don't have Resiliency to fall back on. This rule is only being considered at this point, but it would probably make the league more competitive. Again, only at the considering point.
  • Pin combos will be coming back for those moves that look better with a pin combo. The pin combo version 1 doesn't do much at all to the pin bar, but dirty pins and roll ups probably won't return since they're a lot harder to kick out of.
  • A new complete ranking system which takes wins/promo skills into consideration. Also, the way you act in the OOC thread, and how you play will be taken into consideration as well.
  • I will be banning most of the glitched moves. This will make the league more competitive
  • Super Heavyweight class will stay banned
  • Submission Finishers may be used after hitting 3 or 4 finishers (Depends if the system is good or not). This is still just being considered
  • All CAWs will be uploaded to CC
These are just the rules I'm letting everyone know about. I have a lot of new shit for the league that I'm keeping secret for now.

@Gino Bambino

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I have a few changes I will be keeping secret, but here are some of the shit I'm going to use in the next league

• Big Gold World title
  • The Survival Championship
  • Tag Team Division with double booking
  • Comebacks will be exclusive for faces and ring escapes will be a heel exclusive
  • Not having people's finishers as normal moves. Still not sure if I should restrict finishers though
  • I wanted to do a show, but getting everyone to record would be a pain. I may still make a channel just for League videos, and maybe I'll add some stuff into those videos.
  • Resiliency may be removed if we have demand for it. This basically means people would need to focus on kickouts a lot more since they don't have Resiliency to fall back on. This rule is only being considered at this point, but it would probably make the league more competitive. Again, only at the considering point.
  • Pin combos will be coming back for those moves that look better with a pin combo. The pin combo version 1 doesn't do much at all to the pin bar, but dirty pins and roll ups probably won't return since they're a lot harder to kick out of.
  • A new complete ranking system which takes wins/promo skills into consideration. Also, the way you act in the OOC thread, and how you play will be taken into consideration as well.
  • I will be banning most of the glitched moves. This will make the league more competitive
  • Super Heavyweight class will stay banned
  • Submission Finishers may be used after hitting 3 or 4 finishers (Depends if the system is good or not). This is still just being considered
  • All CAWs will be uploaded to CC
These are just the rules I'm letting everyone know about. I have a lot of new shit for the league that I'm keeping secret for now.

@Gino Bambino
Lovely jubbly bubbliness. Looking forward to getting everyone to try the submissions and give their opinion. *If* the system is good and competitive it could add a whole new dimension to league play. Everything here will be great though. That Survival Championship is gonna BRING DA RATINGS.