WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tg11

Reaction score
Pre Show Matches

1- Tag Team Match- John Morrison & Erick Rowan vs Ryder & Hawkins (Winners: John Morrison & Erick Rowan)

2- Team Kick vs We Riotts (Winners: Team Kick)

3- NXT Cruiserweight Championship- Nathan Frazier vs Gran Metalik (Winner: New NXT Cruiserweight Champion Nathan Frazier; with help from The Church of Rollins)

4- To end the pre show- Team Bliss (Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, Jinny, Amale and Mia Yim) vs Team Piper (Piper Niven, Melina, Dani Luna and K2 (Katana Chance & Kacy Carter) (Winners: Team Piper...Sole Survivors Melina & Piper Niven)

Main Card Matches

- 1- (Opener)- Rhea Ripley vs Nia Jax (Winner: Rhea Ripley; which starts an undefeated streak for Rhea now that she's on the main roster as Nia is putting her over)

- 2- War Raiders Match- Falls Count Anywhere Tornado Tag Team Match- The Bloodline (Roman Reigns, Jacob Fatu and The Usos) vs Kevin Owens, WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn, Rowe and mystery partner a returning Hanson (Winners: The Bloodline)

- 3- (Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match)- Team Ungovernables (Andrade, Ilja Dragunov, Cesaro, Angel Garza and one half of WWE Tag Team Champions Dijakovic) vs Team British Strong Style (Sheamus, Tyler Bate, Pete Dunne, Trent Seven and NXT Champion Keith Lee) (Winners: Team British Strong Style...Sole Survivor being NXT Champion Keith Lee in his first big PPV as this puts Lee over as a future big star in this business)

- 4- (Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match)- Team Moon (Ember Moon, Xia Li, Tay Conti, Millie McKenzie & Charli Evans) vs Team Belair (Bianca Belair, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Naomi and Tamina) (Winners: Team Bianca Belair; Sole Survivor being the team captain herself Bianca Belair but this also sets up Ember Moon's heel turn here also in the same match as she attacks Bianca either post match or during the match after she's eliminated; no celebration for Belair as the fans have basically turned Bianca babyface already with the fans turning on Ember already...Bianca's undefeated streak stays in tact with her getting her title shot for the WWE Women's Championship against Ronda Rousey at Smackdown exclusive New Year's Revolution in January)

5- (Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match)- Team Hurt Business (EJ Nduka, Swerve Strickland, Lio Rush and the World Tag Team Champions Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander) w/MVP vs Team New Day (Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, Mr Money in the Bank Big E, Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) (Winners: Team Hurt Business; which puts over this faction even more with Sole Survivors being EJ Nduka the muscle of the group and Swerve Strickland as the 2 of them end up as sole survivors for their team as they go through the team 1 by 1 with help from MVP)

- 6- (Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match)- Team OC (AJ Styles, WWE United States Champion Finn Balor, Gallows, Anderson and Buddy Murphy) vs Team Alpha Academy (Daniel Bryan, Kassius Ohno, Matt Riddle, Chad Gable and mystery partner being a returning Jason Jordan) (Winners: Team Alpha Academy; sole survivors being Daniel Bryan, Chad Gable and Jason Jordan)

- 7- WWE Championship- Drew McIntyre (c) vs Samoa Joe (Winner: Still WWE Champion Drew McIntyre; but it will be a controversial finish which protects Samoa Joe in the loss somehow so it doesn't hurt Joe and sets up a rematch at the next PPV Starrcade)

- 8- WWE Universal Championship- Street Fight- Aleister Black vs Seth Freakin Rollins (c) (Winner: Still WWE Universal Champion Seth Freakin Rollins...but not without controversy but we also do get a tease of a cash in from Big E...but Big E doesn't cash in on Rollins here but he teases it basically putting Rollins on notice that he can cash in on him at any time)

9- (Main Event that goes on last)- WarGames Match- Team MMA Horsewomen (WWE Women's Universal Champion & WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Shayna Baszler, WWE Women's Champion & WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Ronda Rousey, Natalya, Shafir & Duke) vs Team Horsewomen (Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Asuka and Lita) (Winners: Team MMA Horsewomen as this puts them over even more as a dominant faction in the company due to one of The 4 Horsewomen turning heel in this match...but who turns? None other than Bayley as she costs her team the match

1- Predicted each Winner for each match

2- Longest match on the card will be the main event, the WarGames Match...Team MMA Horsewomen vs Team 4 Horsewomen to close out the show

3- Shortest match on the card will be Ripley/Jax

4- Mystery partner for Falls Count Anywhere will be a returning Hanson (War Raiders are reunited)

5- Mystery partner for Team Alpha Academy will be a returning Jason Jordan (reuniting Gable with his old tag team partner)

6- Each Winner for each match including sole survivors for each match including pre Show is done

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
eKFNdaJ.jpeg

xt0ILNr.jpeg

04A8MKh.jpeg

tg1lwxr.jpeg

ArlZ4Cg.jpeg

u9UakkE.jpeg

4gSwRzg.jpeg

S1ODes4.jpeg

Reactions: Tg11

Tg11

Reaction score
- The Bloodline including my Tribal Chief your Tribal Chief our Tribal Chief Roman Reigns looks ready for this War Raiders Match...but as far as who the 4th man is...I still think it is a returning Hanson

- Gran Metalik retains his NXT Cruiserweight Championship again this time against Nathan Frazier...I almost thought that The Church would get involved here but surprisingly they didn't

- With Team Bliss winning over Team Piper and the sole survivors being Alexa Bliss, Mia Yim and Jinny I was surprised at that

- Daniel Garcia making the jump from All Elite to come here to WWE in this diary...another massive coup and he joins Team Alpha Academy as their 5th man...WOW

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
- The Bloodline including my Tribal Chief your Tribal Chief our Tribal Chief Roman Reigns looks ready for this War Raiders Match...but as far as who the 4th man is...I still think it is a returning Hanson

- Gran Metalik retains his NXT Cruiserweight Championship again this time against Nathan Frazier...I almost thought that The Church would get involved here but surprisingly they didn't

- With Team Bliss winning over Team Piper and the sole survivors being Alexa Bliss, Mia Yim and Jinny I was surprised at that

- Daniel Garcia making the jump from All Elite to come here to WWE in this diary...another massive coup and he joins Team Alpha Academy as their 5th man...WOW

Just to clarify on Daniel Garcia, timeline wise he had not joined AEW yet so he was still a free agent at this point (also only added to replace Drew Gulak. However we take the upgrades)

Reactions: Tg11

Tg11

Reaction score
- Now that Team Bianca has beaten Team Ember and Bianca Belair was sole survivor foe her team...a main event star is born here if you ask me. Regardless of how she won, she got the job done. This means Bianca Belair gets herself a WWE Women's Championship match at New Year's Revolution. Rousey vs Belair is a First Time Ever Match. This is a Dream Match. A dream Match that I finally get to see and it is going to happen at the next Smackdown exclusive PPV in January. I can't wait.

- But both Belair and Rousey are heels here unless you turn Bianca babyface...but I think naturally people will cheer for Bianca anyway even if she is a heel because they hate Ronda more.

- I wonder if this ends up in an Ember Moon heel turn? Because the fans lately have been turning on Ember a lot so I wonder if this builds to her slowly turning? It has to.

- The Four Horsewomen beating The MMA Horsewomen inside War Games...I wonder what this means? Given Charlotte Flair she made Ronda tap out, does that put Charlotte in the conversation as far as the WWE Women's Championship now? First time I've seen the MMA Horsewomen look vulnerable as a faction.

- The Bloodline are as deep as they are dangerous...they beat Rowe, Kevin Owens, WWE Intercontinental Championship Sami Zayn and of all people NXT standout Adam Cole of all people. Adam Cole of The Undisputed Era is the last person who I would have ever have expected. I would have thought that if Cole was ever going to be on the main roster, he would do so with The Undisputed Era. But the Bloodline showing what it means to be a family winning this match and with that, I wonder if Roman Reigns sets his sights back on the WWE Universal Championship?

- Aleister Black winning back the WWE Universal Championship beating Seth Rollins in such a helacious match. Flaming table spot and Rollins going through that table and not moving after that...Rollins must have third degree burns over his body after that. Edge waving to him good bye...it is clear Edge hates Rollins.

- Team British Strong Style with the clean sweep eliminating every single member of The Ungovernables 1 by 1 until it came down to Ilja Dragunov and they win...pretty dominant performance. Andrade getting eliminated first for his team, how embarrassing and he got embarrassed by a rookie in Keith Lee, the NXT Champion on top of it. I wonder if Zelina means what she says? Will there be changes to this faction now? Well they do not run things anymore now do they?

- The Hurt Business owned Survivor Series pretty much with Team Hurt Business going over Team New Day and then on top of that Samoa Joe becomes the new WWE Champion all be it by controversial circumstances beating Drew even if it was controversial. I definitely see Joe/McIntyre happening again for the title at the next RAW PPV, Starrcade.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Prediction questions answers:

TG19: 16/42

Post-Survivor Series news update:

New member to be added to Alpha Academy:

Danny Garcia is now part of Alpha Academy after joining the group at Survivor Series. The young rookie has been someone on WWE’s radar for a while but originally was only going to be offered an NXT deal. However, thanks to Drew Gulak’s firing and a personal word from Daniel Bryan, he was picked to take a spot in Alpha Academy. Due to his age, he is seen as someone who could grow into a future star in WWE. Kassius Ohno meanwhile will return to NXT UK as his appearance was a one-off for the superstar.

Seth Rollins to take time off for paternity leave:

Seth Rollins lost his Universal title at Survivor Series, shocking some people. This was always the plan as Seth Rollins will be taking time off from TV ahead of the birth of his new daughter. Seth’s return date is unknown but when he does return, he is expected to resume his feud with Aleister Black in the lead-up to WrestleMania.

Plans for the Women’s division:

At Survivor Series, we saw the long-running feud between the MMA Horsewomen and Four Horsewomen inside War Games carry on. Regarding group warfare between the groups, this was the one and final big tag team match. Still, the rivalries between the groups are to be wrapped up over the next couple of months as WWE wants to start new stories within the Women’s division heading into WrestleMania season.

Injury update list (EWR):
R-Truth (9-12 months)
Bobby Lashley (1-3 months)
Jeff Hardy (1-3 months)
Elias (3-6 months)
Candice LeRae (3-6 months)
A-Kid (6-9 months)
Shane Throne (6-9 months)
Liv Morgan (Unknown)
Hanson (Unknown)

Reactions: Death By Looch

Tg11

Reaction score
Yeah Seth Rollins will probably be back by Royal Rumble 2021 in January

Yeah well hoping more stars get made in this Women's division because it is as loaded now as it has ever been

Danny Garcia personally I would have started him out in NXT first but that's just me but I hope we get to see more stars show up like Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, Jade Cargill, Ethan Page, Shawn Spears, etc

DTP

Reaction score
WWE Survivor Series 2020 - November 22, 2020:

You've done a great job building this show up, so I'm looking forward to seeing how you execute the many, many things you have going on.

For the pre-show, it was fine seeing Shotzi and Tegan Nox get the win over Ruby Riott and Dakota Kai. I like the We Riott dynamic, and how that blended with the Team Kick roots from the NXT days last year was well done. I expected John Morrison and Erick Rowan to plow through Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins, so not a lot more to note when it comes to that. I was surprised to see Team Bliss come out on top, though this one could have realistically gone either way. I'm glad that Piper Niven was protected in defeat, losing the final fall. I would have had this headline the pre-show just for the Survivor Series factor alone. Gran Metalik retaining the NXT Cruiserweight Championship against Nathan Frazier did strike me as surprising. That title probably needs a rename, unless NXT does exist in some plain of existence I've not been enlightened about.

It was a refreshing surprise to see The Bloodline open the show, but with so much on the card, it kind of had to. The Falls Count Anywhere stipulation adds a lot to the chaos, and Adam Cole's involvement here was pretty neat. I definitely wasn't surprised to see Kevin Owens eat the loss for his team, and it's a statement maker to have Jacob Fatu as the guy to do it. It makes me believe he might be the distant successor to take over from Roman. I'm increasingly eager to see how Reigns operates heading towards the Road to WrestleMania season.

Good work with Ric Flair psyching his Four Horsewomen up for the impending WarGames match. A lot of history there for Naitch inside the twin-cages. It amplified the main event in spectacular fashion.

I think it has to be nearly time for Keith Lee to come up to the main roster. These are two excellent teams you've assembled here for this Survivor Series elimination match. The clean sweep was a daring decision to go with, and really exposes the holes in the Ungovernables' game. Lee looked strong much like Jacob Fatu did in the opener, and rightly so as the NXT Champion. Just a matter of time, I suspect...maybe the Royal Rumble he'll come around again? I bet he and Ilja Dragunov had a fun closing sprint.

Pretty cool to see NXT UK get some representation with Kassius Ohno coming aboard for Alpha Academy. I still think it's a unique program, but with the likes of Daniel Bryan and Matt Riddle in there with AJ Styles and Finn Bálor, you can't fault the star power drives it. Cute cameo for upstart Daniel Garcia, but he's still pretty new to the game. I'm surprised he's not in NXT, frankly. Another big protection with Garcia lasting until the end, and while the right team won, 37 minutes is an excessive length for the second of multiple Survivor Series matches on the card. The O.C. friction is what I'm watching for in the build-up to WrestleMania season.

Drew McIntyre is such a strong WWE Champion. I can't understate how much fun I had booking him in the Pandemic Project. Good promo to set up his title defense.

I was incredibly thankful to see Rhea Ripley go through Nia Jax in short fashion. Impeccably strong showing, and thus far you are clearly in the business of building towards 2021 and beyond, with a primary focus on putting over these newcomers.

You have to wonder in a Survivor Series match where the winning captain gets the title shot, that everybody else on the team has to have built-up resentment for that captain, right? Liked Xia Li immediately eliminating Peyton Royce, followed by Tay Conti wiping out Billie Kay. Good action with Bianca Belair as the rightful pick to win the match for her team. I think she is a surefire future WWE Women's Champion, but I have to wonder if that comes at New Year's Revolution, or more distant in the future.

I think my chief concern coming into this show was how sequential these Survivor Series elimination matches are. We've seen many changes to this show over the years, that I feel like we're so far gone from fans expecting a line-up ripe with these multi-person matches. That may be food for thought next year. I fear the crowd would suffer from burnout after all of these in succession. Another half-hour stretch sees The Hurt Business come out on top thanks to Swerve Strickland. A key win over Big E, here. Continues the chain of building and building the up-and-coming talent.

Really good write-up for the WWE Universal Championship match. I'm sure the Edge and Karrion Kross interference is building somewhere, but I can't help but feel Aleister Black didn't really need it against Seth Rollins. Really nicely done stuff, and I don't doubt this will continue from here. The fire was a bit of an iffy thing for me, but imagination runs wild in Street Fight grudge matches spanning from significant build.

I personally would have sprinkled the two World title matches across the card than sequence them back-to-back a la the Survivor Series match plethora earlier, but eh. I was surprised to see Samoa Joe get the win over Drew McIntyre, but Joe has proven from his AEW run that he's still perfectly capable of being on top. I'll be interested in seeing how he does as WWE Champion.

And finally onto WarGames. Months in the making, it's been magnificently built and sculptured. It read like everything you imagine it to be in these types of matches. I remember writing NXT TakeOver: WarGames in the Pandemic Project and getting writer fatigue in the final stretches of the main event. There was no sign of that here. The right tem won, and while Ronda Rousey having her WWE Women's Championship set for New Year Revolution is notable, I am curious to see where we go with the Four Horsewomen - can they coexist?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Mod note: Due to real life getting busier, I'm going to experiment with a bit more of a recap format for now and see how I feel about it over the next few shows until Starrcade. If people prefer it, please let me know.

Monday Night Raw
November 23rd 2020
Dallas, Texas

American Airlines Centre

PANIC AT THE DISCO - HOUSE OF MEMORIES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday Night Raw’s opening video highlights Survivor Series and the show's events before we pan around the American Airlines Centre in Dallas, Texas! Michael Cole and Elias welcome us to the show as they confirm a Cruiserweight title open challenge will take place on tonight’s show and in the main event Sheamus, Drew McIntyre and NXT Champion Keith Lee will team up to take on British Strong Style with the winning team going on to a number one contender’s triple threat next week for the WWE title! Elias says the 6 men were picked due to how dominant Team British Strong Style was last night and how Drew lost his WWE title!

*ALL HAIL THE QUEEN*

CHARLOTTE FLAIR walks out onto the entrance ramp as she soaks in the massive mixed reaction from the crowd. Most fans are cheering for her after she helped lead The Four Horsewomen to victory last night. She slowly heads to the ring as the commentary team brings up her and Asuka’s double submission leading to Ronda tapping out, joining Becky Lynch in esteemed company when it comes to beating Ronda. Charlotte steps into the ring and takes a moment to look at the live crowd.

She addresses the fans and makes a joke about the mixed reaction she is getting, thanking Ronda for being such a bitch. Charlotte then talks about her family legacy and the upcoming Starrcade, saying there is no place she would rather become a nine-time Women’s Champion. She calls out Shayna Baszler and makes the challenge for the pay-per-view but before she can carry on…

*NUMBER ONE*

MIA YIM walks out onto the entrance ramp! She gets boos from the live crowd and walks to the ring, telling Charlotte that she is not going to let her throw her weight around like normal. She enters the ring and points out her survival last night in the Survivor Series tag team match on the pre-show. Charlotte says she is willing to fight anyone for what is rightfully hers and is ready to do it right now! Mia Yim doesn’t back down but before either woman can lay a hand on each other…

*GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN/END OF DAYS*

WADE BARRETT walks out onto the entrance ramp with a microphone as he points at the two women in the ring and tells them to stop this. He says he has already planned tonight’s show but says both women are the ones he saw at the front of the queue for a shot at Shayna Baszler’s Women’s Universal title. He declares that next week on Raw both women will collide and the winner will take on Shayna Baszler at Starrcade! Both women are happy with that nodding in agreement before carrying on their trash talk in the ring as Raw goes to a commercial break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ad break

We return from the commercial break, as SHEAMUS and DREW MCINTYRE are backstage at a bar drinking together. Drew has tape around his ribs which we can see through the shirt he is wearing. They are having fun and exchanging banter with each other as CATHY KELLEY walks up to them looking for an interview. She comments on the events of last night with Sheamus being part of a clean sweep and how he feels after such a dominant win.

Sheamus is full of joy as he says it was fun teaming up with British Strong Style and Keith Lee to give his old friend another lesson. Cathy asks if he wonders if it will cause any tension within the Ungovernables. Sheamus quips to Cathy that maybe Cesaro will see some sense and leave The Ungovernables. Drew raises an eyebrow but doesn’t say anything as Cathy comes to him and asks him about losing the WWE title last night. Drew takes a moment to sigh before he responds.

Drew McIntyre says he was not going into last night one hundred percent and even tonight, he is still not one hundred percent. He could have accepted losing the title to Joe but Joe needs to cheat to beat him. He is not a real king and will fight through his pain to get his rematch. Sheamus chuckles at that point prompting a look from Drew. Sheamus holds his hands up and tells Drew he loves him but he wants a crack at Joe himself.

There is no tension on the part of Drew who nods and tells his friend that when they beat British Strong Style tonight, there is no man he respects more when it comes to fighting than him. Cathy brings up their partner tonight and potential rival next week Keith Lee asking Drew for his thoughts on him. Drew says Keith has been one hell of a champion down in NXT and has respected him from his time fighting back to WWE. Sheamus finishes the interview saying they will be basking in our glory tonight before we cut to the ring for the first match of tonight.

We cut to the ring to see RICK BOOGS in the ring ready for action already as HEATH SLATER speaks to him to try to encourage him ahead of a rare match on Raw but he could be in trouble as…

*VOICES*

RANDY ORTON slowly walks out onto the entrance ramp! He gets a loud mixed reaction as he scowls at the crowd and the fans at ringside. Michael Cole and Elias talk about Randy Orton having some tough losses over the last couple of years but have been racking up wins over the last few weeks heading towards the Royal Rumble. Orton steps through the ropes and stares at Boogs as the referee calls for the bell to get the match underway!

Match 1: Randy Orton vs Rick Boogs w/Heath Slater

Match summary: Rick Boogs catches Orton by surprise with his power to the delight of Heath Slater at ringside! Orton soon shows the difference in quality between the two men and takes control of the match with his signature moves in Vintage Orton fashion. In the closing stages of the match, Boogs gets him up for GORILLA PRESS… ORTON COUNTERS WITH AN RKO! Orton hooks the leg and picks up the academic win!

Winner via pinfall: Randy Orton (3:28)

Orton gets to his feet still getting decent cheers from the crowd as he barely celebrates the victory. Heath Slater slides into the ring to check on Rick Boogs prompting ORTON TO RKO HIM AS WELL! The crowd cheers for the signature finishing move as Orton then rolls to the corner of the ring as he lines up RICK BOOGS BEFORE PUNTING HIM IN THE SKULL! The cheers now turn to boos for the vindictive move, as a swarm of referees come out to stop him from doing the same to Heath. Orton backs away as the commentary team puts over how lethal the punt is and medics come out to check on Boogs as Raw goes to a commercial break.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we cut to another video showing Stone Cold Steve Austin returning to Monday Night Raw! We see highlights of him throughout the year before it comes to a close and we cut backstage.

We see RICK BOOGS being loaded into an ambulance with HEATH SLATER hopping in with him. ZELINA VEGA is noticeably watching the situation with little sympathy for Rick Boogs before turning around to be confronted by CESARO! The Swiss Superman is in a crisp suit and sunglasses not looking happy. He asks Zelina where Ilja is and she tells him he is seeing his family back home so he is not here. Cesaro shakes his head, not happy about this and asks where Andrade is.

Zelina tells Cesaro that he has not arrived at the arena but when he and Angel arrive, they are meeting in the ring to discuss the humiliation that took place at Survivor Series. Cesaro clarifies that the blame goes on Andrade and his inability to work with others who want success. Cesaro says he will tell Andrade as much when he sees him in the ring tonight and if he doesn’t listen to Cesaro, one of them must leave the Ungovernables. Cesaro walks off leaving Zelina to sigh as we cut back to the ring.

*I AM A PSYCHO*

SHOTZI BLACKHEART walks out onto the entrance ramp getting boos from the crowd. She looks pissed off as she walks to the ring with her tag team partner RUBY RIOTT coming off a loss on the Survivor Series pre-show. She steps into the ring ready for action as…

*BRUTALITY*

RHEA RIPLEY marches out onto the entrance ramp cutting her usual imposing presence and getting loud cheers from the live crowd. The commentary team puts over how quickly and dominantly she put away Nia Jax. Rhea climbs over the ropes standing across the ring from Shotzi as the referee calls for the bell to get this match underway!

Match 2: Rhea Ripley vs Shotzi Blackheart w/Ruby Riott

Match summary: Shotzi comes out of the blocks trying to overwhelm Rhea in the opening stages but RHEA CUTS HER OFF! Rhea dominates the majority of the match with her power moves. Ruby outside the ring considers getting involved but Rhea catches her so she thinks better of it. Rhea then puts away Shotzi with a RIPTIDE!

Winner via pinfall: Rhea Ripley (4:34)

Cheers from the live crowd as Rhea gets to her feet and celebrates her victory over Shotzi on Raw tonight. Ruby helps Shotzi out of the ring and looks at Rhea before walking to the back. Commentary put over her win tonight before the former NXT Champion asks for a microphone. She takes a moment to talk about making an impact on Raw but knows she still has to prove herself on Raw if she wants to become Women’s Universal Champion.

Rhea says she has never been one for waiting and wants to get to the top straight away but there seems to be a line ahead of her. Rhea says she could smash through the line but she has another idea. She walks around the ring before saying we are 10 weeks away from the Royal Rumble but is stating her intentions here and now as Rhea Ripley declares herself as the first entrant after speaking to Wade Barrett. She brings up her record in last year’s Rumble but promises this time to win, ending the promo to loud cheers from the crowd.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we cut to THE STREET PROFITS standing backstage. They seem to be in a room with a table football game and a bunch of pool tables. The tag team has a pair of red cups in their hands as they look at the camera, with Angelo commenting on the fact that losing last night was disappointing and they wanted to bring down the Hurt Business. Montez nods in agreement but gets hyped up as he points out his two eliminations.

He says he eliminated both members of the tag team champions and thinks that should earn them a title shot. Angelo agrees and says they are issuing the challenge for Starrcade wanting to win their first titles to close out 2020. Montez Ford says that is not the only challenge and calls out the “big man” of the group: EJ NDUKA! He challenges him to a match next week on Raw wanting to bring him down to size. Dawkins finishes the promo by saying they want the smoke and they will bring it before we head to the ring.

*GO HARD*

MUSTAFA ALI walks out onto the entrance ramp getting a decent pop from the live crowd dressed to compete. He has his Cruiserweight title on one shoulder and in his other hand he has a microphone. The commentary team put over his reign so far. Mustafa Ali steps into the ring and speaks to the crowd promising them another defense tonight. He then asks whoever is fighting him tonight to make their way out and it is…

*PERFECT DAYS REMIX*

KENNY WILLIAMS walks out dressed for action getting boos from the live crowd. The cockroach is joined by his tag team partner NOAM DAR, a man who Mustafa Ali is very familiar with. Both men talk trash as Elias says the craftiness of Kenny Williams might allow him to cause an upset. Kenny steps into the ring as the referee calls for the bell to get this match underway!

Match 3: Cruiserweight title match: Mustafa Ali © vs Kenny Williams w/Noam Dar

Match summary: Mustafa Ali controls the match early on, frustrating the cockroach who has to roll to the outside. It takes a little help from Noam Dar at ringside, cheating and causing a distraction to allow Kenny Williams to pounce. Being the scumbag he is, Kenny tries to use every trick in the book to take down Ali and cut off any comeback. Mustafa Ali overcomes this and hits a STANDING SPANISH FLY on Kenny! He makes the cover and picks up the win!

Winner via pinfall and still Cruiserweight Champion: Mustafa Ali (7:20)

Mustafa Ali gets back to his feet with a smile as he lifts his Cruiserweight title into the air. Noam Dar and Kenny Williams slink to the back as the commentary team puts over Mustafa Ali’s reign as Cruiserweight Champion. Ali leans on the ropes and shouts to the crowd that he will defend this title each week. He looks fired up as he celebrates another win in the ring as…

THE HURT BUSINESS is shown walking to the ring! Suited and booted as they walk down the hallway with SAMOA JOE, SHELTON BENJAMIN and CEDRIC ALEXANDER showing off the gold on their shoulders. The commentary team confirms we will hear from them after the commercial break.

Ad break

*IT’S TIME*

THE HURT BUSINESS stands at the top of the entrance ramp, cutting an imposing presence in their suits. MVP leads SAMOA JOE, SWERVE STRICKLAND, CEDRIC ALEXANDER, SHELTON BENJAMIN, LIO RUSH and EJ NDUKA to the ring. Michael Cole brings up how good of a night it was for The Hurt Business. Elias says not only did they win their Survivor Series tag against Team New Day with Swerve Strickland being the sole survivor but Samoa Joe defeated Drew McIntyre to become WWE Champion for the first time! The group steps inside the ring as MVP takes a microphone with the group standing behind him, with Joe showing off his WWE title and Cedric/Shelton showing off their tag team titles.

MVP says he told everyone when he came back to the WWE that he was going to take over and point at the group, that is what they have done. MVP says The Hurt Business is the top force on Monday Night Raw with the gold to prove it. Joe, Shelton and Cedric lift their titles as MVP says they are not done adding gold to the Hurt Business. Swerve asks for the microphone wanting to speak next and brings up being the Sole Survivor eliminating a former WWE Champion and the current Mr. Money in the Bank, eyeing Joe as he says it!

Joe glares at Swerve, not caring for his games and taunts as Swerve turns back to the live crowd as he walks up and down in the middle of the ring. He says being a sole survivor puts him in line for a title shot but he doesn’t want to take the WWE title… yet. Joe shakes his head again but Swerve says that he has eyes on strengthening the Hurt Business instead and is calling out Sami Zayn! He tells the crowd he will take the Intercontinental title from him at Starrcade!

Joe asks for the microphone next as Swerve passes it to him but again there is some clear tension between the two clients within the Hurt Business. He raises his WWE title into the air getting a mixed reaction from the live crowd before the “you deserve it” chants. He shakes his head saying nothing is deserved in life and he earned it by tearing through everyone in his path. He brings up Drew’s comments earlier as Joe makes it clear he will do whatever it takes to make it where he belongs.

He promises to destroy whoever steps up to him at Starrcade before passing the microphone back to MVP. He looks at Lio Rush and EJ Nduka promising they will soon have success, bringing more gold to the Hurt Business. MVP says he has heard the challenge from the Street Profits and they accept the challenge to cheers from the crowd. EJ pounds his fist and off-mic promises to crush Montez Ford. MVP finishes the promo reminding everyone that they are in the Hurt Business and business is booming as Raw goes to a commercial break.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we cut to a wall outside the arena and BRITISH STRONG STYLE in their signature Peaky Blinders jackets. TYLER BATE makes a quip about it not feeling the same in Texas prompting a chuckle from TRENT SEVEN and an eye-roll from PETE DUNNE. Trent compliments Tyler and Peter for their performances last night, with British Strong Style leading their team to a rare clean sweep at Survivor Series. Dunne comments he was just happy to break some of their fingers.

Trent says that victory means more opportunities for British Strong Style as they will be fighting in the main event tonight with the winning team advancing to next week to fight each other in a triple threat. Tyler says people know us as a unit but we have had wars with each other: clips are then shown of Bate and Dunne’s classic matches with one another. Dunne says Trent and Tyler are two of the few people he respects around here but that won’t stop him from being WWE Champion. Trent just says he looks forward to it before leading the rest of British Strong Style into the arena.

We cut back to the ring; we see AKIRA TOZAWA standing in the ring ready for action with his tag team partner TITUS O’NEIL giving him a pep talk before…

*I BRING THE DARKNESS (END OF DAYS)*

BARON CORBIN walks out getting boos from the live crowd. He walks to the ring and taunts the fans, looking at them with disgust. Elias on commentary can’t hide his dislike for his former tag team partner as Corbin taunts him before rolling into the ring. He stands across from Akita Tozawa as the referee calls for the bell to get the match underway!

Match 4: Baron Corbin vs Akira Tozawa w/Titus O’Neil

Match summary: Baron Corbin comes into this match with a point to prove and batters Akira with a series of power moves. The cruiserweight tries to out-speed Baron and chop him down to the mat but Corbin is too powerful, almost slightly toying with Akira before putting him away with the END OF DAYS!

Winner via pinfall: Baron Corbin (5:13)

Baron Corbin gets to his feet getting loud boos from the crowd but he doesn’t care as he celebrates by the ropes, pointing at Elias on commentary. The drifter shakes his head in response as Corbin carries on his celebration in the ring and we cut to a commercial break.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we cut to the inside of WADE BARRETT’S OFFICE as we can see TEAM KICK, THE HOUSE OF COUTURE, ALEXA BLISS AND MICKIE JAMES all surrounding his desk. He thanks them for coming into his office before telling the tag teams that due to their performances at Survivor Series they will fight later tonight in a triple threat number one contender’s match with the winning team fighting the MMA Horsewomen for the tag team titles at Starrcade.

Jinny thanks Wade for a wise choice and looks at Alexa winking at her about doing business. Bliss winks back and shakes hands though Mickie sees her fingers behind her back. Tegan and Dakota roll their eyes promising to kick all of their asses tonight to get those WWE Women’s tag team titles one more time. Amale says they do not know true class and Mickie wraps the segment up telling everyone that none of them have the experience and accolades that she and Bliss have before we cut back to the ring.

*VEGA*

ZELINA VEGA walks out onto the entrance ramp with a scowl on her face as she gets boos from the live crowd. She shakes her head as she walks past the commentary team who bring up the disaster of a night it was for The Ungovernables at Survivor Series. Elias says Zelina is embarrassed by the clean sweep and it seems she is calling the meeting now between her clients. Zelina grabs 2 steel chairs from the timekeeper’s area before sliding them into the ring.

She sets them up before turning to face the crowd and tells them she is having her meeting with the two clients who have been causing her the most problems the last few months due to being at each other’s throats and she is cleaning up the mess from last night. The crowd starts a clean sweep chant angering her as she tells them to be silent before she starts by calling out for CESARO to make his way to the ring first!

*UPPERCUT OVERTURE (1812)*

CESARO walks out onto the entrance ramp in a crisp suit and sunglasses. He gets a mixed reaction from the live crowd, with a lot of the crowd behind him after his issues with Andrade. He steps into the ring and sits on one of the chairs next to Zelina. The co-leader of the Ungovenables points towards the entrance ramp and tells ANDRADE to make his way out here right now!

*GANGSTER’S PARADISE*

ANDRADE CIEN ALMAS
walks out onto the entrance ramp in a white suit getting loud boos from the live crowd. He looks at the fans with disgust before stepping through the ropes and glares at Cesaro as he doesn’t take his eyes off the Swiss Superman before sitting down. Zelina thanks both of her clients for coming out here with a smile before she scowls and shouts at both of them for embarrassing her last night losing in a clean sweep. Andrade looks a bit upset by this whilst Cesaro looks annoyed.

She talks about her clients being the best of the best but since WrestleMania Thirty-Six they have been chumps. Andrade goes to speak to defend himself but Zelina cuts him off, pointing at him. She brings up his loss at Summerslam for the WWE title, losing to the New Day for the World tag team titles at London Calling and losing to Big E plus Pete Dunne on editions of Monday Night Raw. He sits there silent as she reminds him where she took him from in NXT.

Cesaro stays stoic looking at Zelina Vega who turns back to face him, going over his losses as well. She brings up losing the World tag team titles at Summerslam, losing to Drew McIntyre for the WWE title at London Calling, and losing to Keith Lee in the King of the Ring tournament. Cesaro doesn’t flinch, looking angry as Zelina backs away from both of them and points at her two clients, still heated as the volume in her voice starts to go up.

She says that this has to end and the issues between these two need to stop. She turns to Andrade and points at him, as he scowls. She tells him that his ego has caused issues within the group and it is time he makes it right. Andrade doesn’t answer but Cesaro gets to his feet answering instead! He tells Zelina that she is going to save her some trouble. He has been considering this for a while and he wants to leave The Ungovernables! Loud cheers from the crowd as Zelina looks furious whilst Andrade shakes his head.

He gets to his feet and looks Zelina directly in the eyes, thanking her for allowing him to join the group. He says that joining The Ungovernables helped him get his career back on track and he made a genuine friend in Ilja Dragunov but it is time for him to move on from the group. He points at Andrade who glares at him and tells Zelina that Andrade does not see them as equals within the group but goons to help him reach the top. Andrade doesn’t flinch as Cesaro tells Zelina the best move for everyone is for him to leave the group.

Zelina shakes her head and tells Cesaro he does not need to do this. Cesaro is insistent that it is the right call and thanks Zelina again before looking to leave the ring. Andrade at this point grabs a microphone and tells Cesaro to stop. The Swiss Superman sighs and turns back around, coming face to face with Andrade. Andrade says he is sorry and offers his hand… Cesaro looks wary and stares at the hand. He shakes his head… ANGEL GARZA SLIDES INTO THE RING AND SMASHES THE BACK OF HIS LEG WITH A METAL PIPE!

Cesaro falls to the mat as Andrade smirks looking at him and ZELINA VEGA SMILES! Andrade starts to lay a beating on Cesaro on the mat as Zelina tells Cesaro he is not leaving the Ungovernables, he is being kicked out! Andrade picks up Cesaro off the mat and HITS HIM WITH A HAMMERLOCK DDT! Cesaro is out for the count before being picked up by Andrade and Angel who toss him out of the ring wanting to do more damage to him!

We see a series of security coming out to try to stop them… BUT GARZA FENDS THEM OFF WITH THE METAL PIPE! Andrade meanwhile picks apart the commentary desk before placing Cesaro onto the announce table. Andrade heads to the barricade wall and climbs onto it as he steadies himself on the wall BEFORE HITTING A MOONSAULT THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! Andrade gets to his feet before we see WADE BARRETT COME OUT AND NOW THE UNGOVERNABLES BACK OFF LEAVING CESARO OUT AS RAW GOES TO A COMMERCIAL BREAK!

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, ZELINA VEGA is walking through the back with ANDRADE CIEN ALMAS and ANGEL GARZA looking very happy with what they just did to Cesaro. TOM PHILLIPS comes up to Zelina asking why they did that. She makes it clear that Cesaro was the problem in the Ungovernables and now he has been removed. When asked about Ilja, she says she expects him to fall in line next week or else before ending the interview.

*SHER (LION)*

JINDER MAHAL makes his way out to the ring getting loud boos from the crowd. The former WWE and United States Champion is flanked by the SINGH BROTHERS as Michael Cole and Elias tell us this is a chance for Jinder to get back on track if he can pick up a win over the Intercontinental Champion…

*WORLDS APART*

SAMI ZAYN! A loud pop from Sami who is closing in on nearly 4 months now as the champion and looks to carry on fighting anyone who steps up to him. Michael Cole and Elias mention the challenge issued by Swerve Strickland earlier tonight and wonders if we will hear a response from Sami if he wins this match. Sami steps into the ring and the referee calls for the bell to get this match underway!

Match 5: Sami Zayn vs Jinder Mahal w/The Singh Brothers

Match summary: Sami winces in pain during the match and struggles in the early stages due to the damage taken from the falls count anywhere match last night against the Bloodline. Jinder looks to pounce on this as he overpowers the smaller Sami Zayn and tosses him around the ring. The Singh Brothers outside the ring try to make their presence felt but Sami fights them off to take control. He even looks like he might win within 5 minutes until…

*BIG PRESSURE*

SWERVE STRICKLAND WALKS ONTO THE ENTRANCE RAMP! He has a cocky smirk on his face and stands there in a suit staring down Sami Zayn! This distracts Sami Zayn for a moment and allows Jinder Mahal back into the match. The Maharajah looks like he might win on a couple of occasions even teasing the KHALLAS… BUT SAMI ESCAPES WITH A TORNADO DDT! Sami follows up with the BLUE THUNDER BOMB and makes the cover, picking up the win!

Winner via pinfall: Sami Zayn (7:32)

Sami Zayn gets to his feet and celebrates the win but is noticeably a bit worse for wear having gone through a battle with Jinder Mahal. Michael Cole and Elias put over Sami picking up the win whilst Swerve grabs a microphone from a person at ringside. He gives Sami credit for the win and says he wanted to come out to see if Sami was a worthy champion. He gives a bit of a toothy grin which Sami ignores before Swerve tells him he is… but he is going to be better.

Swerve says the Hurt Business is taking over and at Starrcade, he will take the Intercontinental title. Sami grabs a microphone from someone else at ringside before pointing at Swerve Strickland giving him credit and mentioning him only losing once since coming to Raw… angering Swerve. Sami tells him he will follow in Drew McIntyre’s footsteps and beat Swerve, promising to keep fighting to keep this title around his waist. Sami holds the title in the air as he has a stare-down with Swerve before we cut to a commercial break.

Ad break

*FEEL THE POWER*

BIG E makes his way out to the ring alone getting loud cheers from the live crowd. He holds the New Day-themed Money in the Bank briefcase in one hand and a microphone in the other as he steps through the ropes looking at the live crowd. Michael Cole and Elias mention he is coming off a tough loss as part of Team New Day last night to The Hurt Business and wonder what Big E has to say. Big E for once in his career is not smiling as he stands in the ring before addressing the live crowd.

He says when he promised the fans he would be cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase to win the WWE title at WrestleMania, he expected this to be a stand-out year where he would prove himself to be the best on Raw. He shakes his head and talks about it starting so well, defeating Karrion Kross to avenge his brothers and then becoming a 6-time tag team champion with his brother Woods. He smiles thinking about the win before sighing.

He would talk about losing the tag team titles to the Hurt Business on Raw and then moving on to King of the Ring. He ran through the field beating top names like John Morrison, Tommaso Ciampa, Zack Gibson and Buddy Murphy… before losing to Samoa Joe. We hear a sigh from Big E who looks at the camera and says he is starting to have some doubts about himself like his best friend Woods. The crowd is unhappy about this as Big E puts his hand up.

He makes it clear that he doesn’t think anyone in the New Day is a weak link and that they make each other stronger. He pauses though telling the crowd he is starting to think he is not strong enough to do what he plans to at WrestleMania. The crowd once again chants no and gets behind Big E but he sighs to himself ready to say something else… A JACKED MAN IN A HOODIE ATTACKS BIG E WITH A WICKED FOREARM TO THE HEAD! Big E falls to the mat struggling as the man pulls the hoodie down and shows himself to be GOLDBERG!?!?

Goldberg gets a huge mixed reaction from the crowd with some people popping because it is Goldberg whilst the rest boo him for attacking Big E. He backs away from Big E who struggles to his feet… SPEAR! Big E falls to the mat with a hard thud before Goldberg scoops him up into the air… AND SLAMS HIM BACK DOWN TO THE MAT WITH A BRUTAL JACKHAMMER! Goldberg glares at Big E on the mat until…

XAVIER WOODS AND KOFI KINGSTON RUN OUT LOOKING TO STOP GOLDBERG! The legend is more than happy with the damage he has done and rolls out of the ring heading to the back. Kofi and Woods check on their close friend, making sure he is OK as the commentary wonders why Goldberg came out here as he has not been seen since losing to Matt Riddle at Summerslam last year whilst we go to a commercial break.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, GOLDBERG is walking through the backstage area. He has a scowl on his face as TOM PHILLIPS looks to walk up to him looking for an interview but Goldberg refuses to say why he attacked Big E and instead tells Tom he will answer any questions on next week’s show.

THE NEW DAY is still in the ring as KOFI KINGSTON and XAVIER WOODS talk to each other, still looking slightly concerned about their close friend before…

*SUBCULTURE*

SUBCULTURE makes its way out to a decent pop from the live crowd. FLASH MORGAN WEBSTER and MARK ANDREWS run towards the ring whilst DANI LUNA interacts with the fans in the live crowd. The commentary mentions both teams are coming off recent losses to the Hurt Business and are looking to bounce back as the referee calls for the bell to get this match underway!

Match 6: The New Day vs SubCulture w/Dani Luna

Match summary: Both teams start the match off at a fast pace, looking to shake off their losses lately. Xavier Woods is still struggling a bit confidence-wise in this match so far and seems to be doubting himself. Flash and Andrews show no such concerns with Kofi not being able to get much time in the match due to good teamwork from the Welsh tag team. But the longer the match goes on, the experience of Kofi and the New Day as a team pays off with Kofi giving them team control after a hot tag. He would then pick up the win hitting Flash Morgan Webster with TROUBLE IN PARADISE! Woods takes care of Mark Andrews and New Day picks up the win!

Winners via pinfall: The New Day (8:15)

A decent pop from the live crowd as Woods rolls back into the ring and celebrates the victory on tonight’s show. Michael Cole and Elias put over how good the New Day is as a unit but say they will also be looking to get some answers from Goldberg for why he attacked Big E earlier tonight. SubCulture meanwhile lick their wounds after another tough loss on Raw and the show goes to a commercial break.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we can see KEITH LEE walking through the backstage area. He has a slightly smug look on his face as he is stopped by CATHY KELLEY looking for an interview. He nods agreeing to it as she starts by putting over his performance last night, helping his team to a clean sweep. He says it was his pleasure to work with British Strong Style and Sheamus to help beat the Ungovernables and maybe drive his friend Dijakovic into seeing the light.

Cathy brings up the main event later tonight where he will team up with Sheamus and Drew McIntyre to take on British Strong with the winning team getting a triple threat number one contender’s match between themselves. Keith is asked how he feels about it and brings up how he won the NXT title, whilst being North American Champion. He tells us one shoulder feels a bit light so it is time to add some weight to it and for everyone else to bask in his glory, ending the interview as we head elsewhere backstage to see…

THE MIZ!
He is in a suit and looks at the camera on a make-up chair backstage. He tells us he had to take a few weeks off for one of the first times in his career due to injuries caused by Ciampa. Miz is full of anger and talks about not only his wife watching him suffer but also his daughter. He tells the camera that he is coming back to get revenge on Ciampa for what he did to him but before he can say anything else…

CIAMPA ATTACKS HIM FROM BEHIND WITH A CRUTCH!
Miz falls to the floor as Ciampa bends down… PRESSING THE CRUTCH ONTO THE MIZ’S NECK CHOKING HIM! He glares at Miz with intensity and tells him that he did him a favor sending him to his wife and kid. Now? He will put Miz on the shelf for good before tossing the crutch down next to The Miz, telling him he is very soon going to need the crutch before walking off elsewhere backstage whilst we cut back to the ring.

*TRAP OR TREAT*

THE HOUSE OF COUTURE makes their way out towards the ring first getting boos from the live crowd. JINNY looks at the fans with disgust whilst AMALE ignores the live crowd as the team steps into the ring. Michael Cole and Elias say the House has wanted to add some new jewelry to their collection and a win tonight gives them a shot at the tag team titles at Starrcade.

*FIGHT ME*

ALEXA BLISS and MICKIE JAMES make their way out next getting boos from the live crowd. Bliss and Mickie look cocky as they walk to the ring, with a chance to add the women’s tag titles to their extensive title history. We can see Bliss and Jinny give each other a knowing nod as the commentary team points out we will see one member from each team in the ring during this match.

*CAFFEINE*

TEAM KICK
makes their way out last getting a loud pop from the live crowd. TEGAN NOX and DAKOTA KAI slap hands with the fans, firing them up as they head to the ring. Michael Cole and Elias bring up their history as the joint longest-reigning tag team champions, tied with the MMA Horsewomen. Once in the ring, Dakota Kai starts for her team while Mickie James and Jinny start for theirs as the referee calls for the bell to get the match underway!

Match 7: Number one contender’s tag team titles match: Bliss and James vs Team Kick vs The House of Couture

Match summary: The opening 3-4 minutes involved poor Dakota getting double-teamed by the two heel teams as they work together to isolate her and keep her down on the mat to boos from the crowd. Neither team makes a cover initially and is happy to work over Dakota while keeping Tegan from getting involved in the match, meaning Kai takes more and more damage as the match goes on.

Eventually, Jinny tries to sneak a pinfall angering Bliss and this causes the alliance to break down between the two women! Dakota uses this to make it to the corner of the ring and make the tag to bring Tegan Nox back into the match to cheer from the crowd. Team Kick, now they are not getting double-teamed, start to take control of the match, peppering their rivals with kicks and in the end, Amale is put away with the SHINIEST WIZARD! Tegan makes the cover and Team Kick is going to Starrcade!

Winners via pinfall: Team Kick (7:34)

Team Kick get to their feet with smiles on their face having picked up the win and earned the chance to fight for the WWE Women’s tag team titles at Starrcade. Michael Cole and Elias put over their title reign last year whilst they were a part of NXT and wonder if they can repeat that if they win at Starrcade. Both members of Team Kick lean toward the camera and talk some trash to the camera promising to kick the MMA Horsewomen’s asses before Raw goes to a commercial break.

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we see THE MMA HORSEWOMEN members from Raw: SHAYNA BASZLER, NATALYA and JESSAMYN DUKE watching the monitor in front of them whilst holding the Women’s Universal title and WWE Women’s tag team titles. We see TOM PHILLIPS walking up to the group looking for an interview with the group, asking them for their thoughts on Team Kick being the new number one contenders to the group’s WWE Women’s tag team titles. Shayna says those two women are most known for having their limbs fall apart and Shayna intends to make it happen again at Starrcade.

Tom then changes the subject as he looks to ask them about what happened at War Games. Shayna at this point gets snappy and says it was down to Ronda tapping out. Duke doesn’t look happy with that line whilst Natalya stays quiet in response. She tells Tom they will regroup and at Starrcade they will show once again why they are the dominant force in the Women’s division on all brands. Shayna Baszler leads the MMA Horsewomen to walk off bringing the interview to an end before we cut to the ring for the main event of the show!

*LOVE IS BLINDNESS*

BRITISH STRONG STYLE make their way out to the ring first getting loud cheers from the live crowd. TRENT SEVEN and TYLER BATE twirl their mustaches at the top of the entrance ramp whilst PETE DUNNE grits his teeth and makes it clear he is here to fight. Michael Cole says British Strong Style face a tough trio containing the NXT Champion and two former WWE Champions but he gives them the edge due to their experience working as a tag team. The British trio waits in the ring for…

*WRITTEN IN MY FACE*

SHEAMUS! She walks out onto the entrance ramp getting loud cheers from the crowd, as he beats his chest and roars to the delight of the crowd ready for a fight. He walks to the ring, knowing British Strong Style won’t pull any cheap shots before the bell, and climbs into the ring staring them down. Elias points out Sheamus loves having a fight and he will be getting one hell of one tonight on Raw.

*LIMITLESS*

KEITH LEE
makes his way out as he stands at the top of the entrance ramp getting loud cheers as the Raw crowd is becoming more familiar with him. He shows off his NXT World title as he walks to the ring, shaking hands with Sheamus before looking at British Strong Style. Michael Cole brings up his time in NXT and how Keith has shown he copes under pressure, saying he will also want to avenge his loss to Samoa Joe during King of the Ring.

*BROKEN DREAMS*

DREW MCINTYRE
marches out onto the entrance ramp getting loud cheers from the fans in the crowd. He still has tape around his ribs as he walks to the ring, ready to fight to get his hands on Joe one more time. Elias says Drew held the title for nearly 8 months and will fight to get his hands on it one more time. Drew steps into the ring to join Sheamus and Keith Lee. After a small chat, Keith Lee starts for them whilst Pete Dunne starts for BSS as the referee calls for the bell to get the match underway.

Main event: Winning team gets a triple threat number one contender’s match next week: British Strong Style vs Celtic Connection and Keith Lee

Match summary: Keith Lee and Pete Dunne look at each other getting a decent pop from the live crowd. Keith looks to grab hold of Dunne and overpower him but the Bruiserweight is smart enough to keep away from his larger foe. Dunne tries to work over the limbs but Keith fights back and sends him to the corner bringing Trent Seven into the match. Trent is closer to the size of Keith Lee and matches him a bit for power leading Sheamus to come into the match!

Sheamus and Trent try to overpower each other, laying into one another with a series of hard chops, pounding the chest of their opponent in the ring. Trent is losing the strike game and is forced back to make the tag: bringing Tyler Bate into the match! A small “Big strong boi” chant starts from the live crowd and he catches Sheamus out with his shocking power for his size SLAMMING SHEAMUS DOWN TO THE MAT! Bate then looks at Drew, inviting him into the ring!

Drew stands in the ring and has a test of strength with Tyler Bate, overpowering him at first…UNTIL BATE STARTS TO PUSH HIM BACK! Bate grabs hold of Drew and targets the ribs of Drew, looking to work on the damage done by Samoa Joe in the previous weeks but Drew fights back with a WICKED GLASGOW KISS ROCKING BATE! Bate stumbles back as Pete Dunne comes into the ring and the commentary team tells us Raw is going on its final commercial break!

Ad break

When we return from the commercial break, we can see Drew McIntyre still grappling with Dunne in the middle of the ring. Dunne teases the finger break but Drew gets out of it with a wicked GLASGOW KISS! From there the match gets a lot more fast-paced as British Strong Style starts to use their experience as a team to work together to pick apart their opponents in the middle of the ring whilst Lee, Sheamus and Drew look to use their brawling skills.

The match breaks down as we enter the closing stages with Tyler Bate and Keith Lee being the legal men battling in the ring as Drew and Seven brawl outside the ring whilst Sheamus is battling Dunne. As they battle outside the ring, out of view of the referee ANGEL GARZA CLOCKS DUNNE WITH A METAL PIPE! Sheamus sees this and goes to chase after him but Garza is long gone. Sheamus shakes his head but focuses on winning the match anyway!

Back in the ring, Bate manages to lift KEITH LEE UP AND SLAMS HIM DOWN IN AN AMAZING SHOW OF POWER! Bate then heads up top and looks to dive off onto Keith… HE MOVES JUST IN TIME! As Bate crashes and burns, thanks to the numbers game Drew and Sheamus POWERBOMB TRENT ONTO THE RING FLOOR! Keith back in the ring grabs hold of Tyler Bate and lifts him up before planting him with the SPIRIT BOMB! Keith makes the cover and picks up the win for their team!

Winners via pinfall: Celtic Connection and Keith Lee (22:58)

Keith Lee gets to his feet with a smug smile on his face as the Celtic Connection joins him in the ring to celebrate the victory tonight. The trio stand tall in the ring, with some tension ahead of their fight next week whilst the camera catches a furious Pete Dunne as Raw fades to black.

Confirmed matches for next week:

Cruiserweight title open challenge match:

Mustafa Ali © vs ???

Number one contender’s triple threat match for the WWE title at Starrcade:
Drew McIntyre vs Keith Lee vs Sheamus

Number one contender’s match for Women’s Universal title at Starrcade:
Charlotte vs Mia Yim

Singles match:
Montez Ford vs EJ Nduka

And

Stone Cold Steve Austin appears to celebrate his career!

Matchcard for Starrcade

December 20th 2020
Greensboro, North Carolina

Greensboro Coliseum Complex

BEAST IN BLACK – SWEET TRUE LIES

Women’s Universal title match:
Shayna Baszler © vs Charlotte Flair or Mia Yim

WWE title match:
Samoa Joe © vs Drew McIntyre or Keith Lee or Sheamus

Intercontinental title match:
Sami Zayn © vs Swerve Strickland

World tag team titles match:
The Hurt Business © vs The Street Profits

WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles match:
The MMA Horsewomen © vs Team Kick

Matchcard for Royal Rumble
January 31st 2021
St Louis, Missouri
The Dome at Americans Center

EVA UNDER FIRE – I WILL FIGHT

Men’s Royal Rumble match:
30 entrants TBA

Women’s Royal Rumble match:
Rhea Ripley and 29 other entrants

EWR Rating:
66%

Tg11

Reaction score
- The build to Starrcade begins on RAW

- Cesaro I knew he would get kicked out of The Ungovernables...it was only a matter of time before it happened. Sheamus over and over again warned him that The Ungovernables would turn on him and low and behold they do with Andrade and Garza attacking him and Zelina leading the charge. So now that he's out of the group, the only remaining members are Andrade, Garza, Nakamura, Dijakovic and Dragunov. But I have a feeling Ilja gets kicked out next. I don't see him falling in line like Zelina said.

- Swerve Strickland of The Hurt Business sets his sights on the WWE Intercontinental Championship, trying to add more gold to The Hurt Business. I mean they already have the WWE Championship with Samoa Joe being champion and then they have the World Tag Team Championship with Benjamin & Alexander. So what other titles can they go after on this brand other than the IC Title? The Cruiserweight Championship?

- A #1 Contenders Match to determine who faces WWE Women's Universal Champion Shayna Baszler at Starrcade...Charlotte Flair vs Mia Yim...I definitely cannot wait to see that Match because whoever wins is going to have to face Shayna at the PPV but also with that you are going to have to deal with her cronies

- A Triple Threat Match to determine who faces Samoa Joe at Starrcade for the WWE Championship...McIntyre vs Sheamus vs Keith Lee...I mean McIntyre should have been given his rematch automatically but if he has to go through Sheamus and Keith Lee to do it, then I won't be surprised. Keith Lee is NXT Champion isn't he not? So he's a relative newcomer to the main roster but if he's going to be on the main roster full time, then he's going to have to lose the NXT Championship. But a Keith Lee/Samoa Joe matchup I'm intrigued by. Sheamus/Joe is another match I'm also intrigued by.

- Team Kick become #1 Contenders for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship meaning Shayna is going to have to do double duty. She's going to have to defend her WWE Women's Universal Championship and then defend her WWE Women's Tag Team Championship with Ronda Rousey on the same night when they face Dakota & Tegan at Starrcade. MMA Horsewomen getting it from all sides.

- The most unexpected thing or the most shocking...Big E being attacked by a mysterious hooded figure and then the figure takes off the hood...it is WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg. Goldberg turns heel here attacking Big E and then Kofi & Woods try to get to Goldberg but he bolts. Why? What could possibly be the reason for Goldberg turning heel? Goldberg hasn't been a heel ever in his WWE career. Now when he was in WCW, he was a heel or he had a heel run when he was over there.

- Rhea Ripley announcing herself as the 1st entrant for the 2021 30 Women Royal Rumble Match...I wonder which other women announce themselves for that match?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
News Update:

Lacey Evans is out of action for the foreseeable future:

At a recent house show, Lacey Evans picked up a brutal knee injury which has ruled her out of action for the foreseeable future. Depending on if she needs surgery, she could be out of action for over a year.

Mod note:
Pretty sure she will get pregnant in the coming months and I wasn’t pushing her much anyway so it's not really a loss.

Bobby Roode is out of action with a neck injury!

Bobby Roode picked up a neck injury on a house show taping and had to be taken to the back due to this. It is rumoured he could be out of action for the foreseeable future and it remains to be seen what this means for James Storm on Smackdown Live.

Mod note: OK this one is a bit more of an issue. Bobby Roode is out again with another long-term injury and ironically the one that ended his career in real life.

Tg11

Reaction score
Yeah Lacey Evans if she's going to be out the whole year then at best we don't see her until November or December 2022 in this diary so I can live with that

With Roode's neck injury, I think James Storm ends up going on a singles run as a singles wrestler now

jdswain111

Reaction score
where to start I think this is a great be the booker I'm mostly in to women's wrestling so I think you do the female superstars really well so keep it up the wargames match was fantastic with the four horsewomen and Lita and the mma horsewomen with the faces getting the W.

Raw

Charlotte Flair the queen good way to start the show with her and some nice cheering for her

joining Becky Lynch in esteemed company when it comes to beating Ronda. Charlotte steps into the ring and takes a moment to look at the live crowd. great image to see

She addresses the fans and makes a joke about the mixed reaction she is getting, thanking Ronda for being such a bitch. great line Charlotte then talks about her family legacy and the upcoming Starrcade, saying there is no place she would rather become a nine-time Women’s Champion. hopefully it happens .

Team kick

I like them as faces so adorable when they team up or support one another in singles action great smiles on there faces and some trash talk and maybe the new tag team champions

my favourite has to be zelina vega so cute and you write her so well that I can see her saying what you write so well done and look forward to seeing her week after week