WS Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame 2022 Induction Ceremony

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
well he was on my list :lol I am now 3/3. LETS BRING IT HOME!!!

But yeah another no brainier. One of the best in ring performers of all time with a ton of charisma. He managed to get you to care about him even though he was a cheater. Such an amazing character. He really is one of the most beloved superstars in WWE history. Viva La Raza!

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
You did it. You deserve it. You stole all of our hearts and we are completely fine with it. Viva la raza, Eddie.

GUsUW4Z.gif

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Some wrestlers change the game inside the ring, and some change the game behind the scenes. It’s pretty rare when you have a guy who can truly do both. Our next inductee is one of those few workers who was truly on the cutting edge of an evolution in the industry. In the 90s, not only would he prove to be one of the precursors to the dawning “Attitude Era”, he would also change the way wrestlers get paid - by being both one of the first in the business to secure a guaranteed contract when he jumped from WWF to WCW, as well as by being a central figure in the Monday Night Wars as a founding member of the wildly popular nWo that helped create the biggest boom that the wrestling business has ever seen. Sadly, we recently lost this man, who may have never gotten his proper credit for the impact he had on the business. But, today we enshrine him into our Hall of Fame. Hey yo, the fourth inductee of the 2022 Wrestling Smarks Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame class --

“THE BAD GUY”
SCOTT HALL

RHk2FMZ.png

It’s only right that we pay our respects to, hands down, the most effortlessly COOL pro wrestler of all-time! Not only was Scott cooler than the other side of the pillow as an on-screen character, but he was also said to be a phenomenal guy off-screen and a selfless performer who possessed a brilliant mind for the business. You can easily see how that’s the case, as he consistently remained ahead of his time as a worker and helped drag the industry away from the cheesiness of the early 90s and blazed the trail for the more edgy and in vogue product that would emerge around the turn of the century. Despite his incredible overness, Hall never wielded his status to strong-arm his way into even more power or to bury up-and-comers who might threaten his spot. Instead, he was a giving opponent who cared more about putting on a show and supporting the future of the industry… something that many of the top stars of his era can’t claim. The one known as Razor may have never racked up the accolades befitting a star of his caliber, but no one can look at the path he paved through pro wrestling and say Hall was anything less than an all-timer. He spearheaded a movement that helped the business erupt in popularity. He stood front and center in an era crammed full of industry icons. And now, thanks to “The Bad Guy”, the Wrestling Smarks Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame is officially oozing with machismo!

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
The WS Hall of Fame Roster just got the best thrown punches in the history of the Business. Well deserved.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I can tell you, that he wasn't, but I won't.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I meant to throw a list together. I just for some reason never got around to it. Hall was gonna be on the list I made. Glad he got in.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hall was not on my ballot. He was in my original list of 10 but not my final 5. Of course no complains from me. Hall is incredible and absolutely deserves the induction. I would’ve probably voted him in next year but this year is cool too.

I’m just mad my streak is broken now lol. I’m fairly confident the final inductee will be on my list.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
None of my top ten - even made the final five. But i think Hall was on my five

Sabretooth

Reaction score
But as for my little blurb about him…

Definitely one of the greats to do it. Achieved stardom in not one but two companies. Had one of the best gimmicks of the 90s and became a GOAT level IC champ. Probably should’ve been world champion but just never got there. Still left a huge mark in WWF as Razor Ramon as he defined what it meant to be cool. After leaving for WCW, he quickly became part of the greatest faction in wrestling history - the nWo and helped topple WWF for over two years. Truly a man who achieved incredible success and a superstar in every sense of the word. Excellent HoF induction.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Obviously I’m very happy with this one. Losing Scott was fucking awful cuz of just how much I loved the guy as a performer and more so as a personality. I hope the last one is a guy that should go right in with Scott.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro