WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ascetic makes him impossible to check i guess though, so if we do suss him its either vig or lynch, no ther way to clear him. so that is annoying

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah half the game has them town haha. I'm leaning more toward it being tweet at the moment.

Hazas reaction was fine, he didn't really panic in to it at all and sort of boxed himself in potentially later on by saying I'm likely town for it

Yeah he's pinged me the right way for the most part. Maybe a bit more passive today than yesterday (ironically :jade: ) but he hasn't really said anything outrageous. seems level headed.

tweet on the other hand seemed happy to come in and drop a few barbs today and not much else. guess ill take a close look there

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote Kajuh
starts wagon on kajuh. states he has no info. face value against the grain wagoning (wasnt the sexy direction at the time)

Pretty strange considering you quoted Big Mans case on Kajuh and I mentioned I felt the same way about Kajuh this morning.

shad on me

He made it pretty clear that he didn't like your post regarding Juice so this isn't a valid point at all.

disagreement/potential shade on kajuh

I feel like Sky and Doddsy oughta be able to make an educated guess on how likely it is that the people, or rather the characters those 3-way Masons are supposed to be, are to be scum characters based on flavour and their own characters.

fluff/potential post padding

This right after voting OMB who already claimed

:woozy_face

shade on barry with no real follow up

I've spent 5 seconds thinking about which characters that Triple Mason constellation would be, and the obvious answer I can come up with would mean all three characters are town. Could be that Poyser designed this to be a pitfall though.

speculative post. not nec. scummy but doesnt really offer an opinion

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
gonna reread thru his day 1 posts brb

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
his day mostly 1 looked ok I guess, so vote hopping which is fine. he hopped off me relatively smoothly without arousing too much suspicion either.

not really a fan saying he likes me responses. then immediately goes tunnel v.2 with first sk spec and then traitor spec. obviously thats annoying from my pov

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fuck it, I've been wrong on tweet more times than not lately, especially in the early day.

vote tweet

crashing now as im essentially talking to myself anyways, see ya in the a.m

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
1. Haza
2. Jeff
3. Rugrat
5. Alco
6. CP
7. Hamilton
8. Kajuh
9. Sky

10. Barry
13. Blaine
14. Brutus
15. Tweet
16. Ace
17. Lethal

Honestly my reads are kind of like this so either I'm wrong somewhere or PoE ain't that bad already, probably the former

What makes Alco town?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
both mention traitor in very small amout of posts :worried

also why is the role funny but then you claimed ascetic.

the hint is also :worried consdiering Juice's flip.
In all seriousness though as I said, unlikely he just claims out of nowhere with an active team. I'm curious as to why both felt the need to bring up the traitor tho :) . Lije u read nothing but saw mention of a traitor? Hmmm!

I honestly don’t like the transition between these posts, feels like you’re throwing shade and then playing it off as a joke to hide it.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Lethal Banks in your read list yesterday you have me as yellow. what's your read on me now? do you have an updated read list?

You've become slightly more favourable in terms of your offensive questioning, and your post count (whilst cheap) is high and it appears as though you're not struggling for content, so I've got you flipped to the other side of the fence.

Reads:

1. Haza
2. Jeff
3. Rugrat
5. Alco
6. CP
7. MI$$ BLI$$ OMB
8. Kajuh
9. Sky
10. Barry
11. Doddsy
13. Blaine
14. Brutus
15. Tweet
16. Ace
17. Lethal

Barry - never shy to shovel momentum my way, found it curious that he was a vocal advocate to give me time to get on and have input. Interesting direction
Blaine - The QT stuff aside, I just dislike the way he claimed. Yeah, Juice's dirty vote on him could be favourable, but she has a proven track record of going rogue so it doesn't clear him for now.
Tweet - Moreso OMGUS as he town leans me all of day 1, then hops aboard my wagon after Kajuh's claim. I don't recall him indicating any reason why.

Would need to see more from Rugrat, OMB, Brutus and Ace to solidify a read on them.

Of those 4, I have liked the cut of Ace's posts as he doesn't appear to be pulling any pins and just putting in natural thoughts. OMB I'll gauge when I see more from him as the ascetic claim is NAI and he's pretty suitable on play to read. Actually from looking at his posts again, he's heavily indicating that he may be Evans, who would be the traitor given Juice's flip. But I'm not going on a traitor hunt yet. Actually, Brutus is asking questions and pushing his thoughts, completely different from his scum meta to lurk in the shadows. Rugrat I've got nothing but look forward to his read back and what judgement I can make on him after.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
fuck it, I've been wrong on tweet more times than not lately, especially in the early day.

vote tweet

crashing now as im essentially talking to myself anyways, see ya in the a.m

What kind of half-brained nonsensical maniac would park a vote and then fuck off to sleep?

• Haha
Reactions: Kajuh

Kajuh

Reaction score
Not liking the Sky and Kajuh votes here, fwiw. Kajuh providing no reasoning and Sky rambling about "not the town Lethal I remember."
In the spirit of not just basing all my reads off of ViBeZ, I didn't like this read on Sky. All of his other reads had actual game-related reasons for them and then the read on Sky is just... because? Why not just leave her null?
And finally, he seemed the most irritated with Juice's modkill. Probably because he lost a teammate with really good roles.

Sorry these were interspersed in the Mason discussion

Reactions: Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I was irritated that another game suffered a modkill. Hosts put a lot of effort into their games, and when these events happen, it's annoying to see, no matter what alignment the modkilled player might be.

Thank you for clearing that up though, I'm happy to leave you in my blues.

Reactions: Kajuh

Kajuh

Reaction score
I was irritated that another game suffered a modkill. Hosts put a lot of effort into their games, and when these events happen, it's annoying to see, no matter what alignment the modkilled player might be.

Thank you for clearing that up though, I'm happy to leave you in my blues.
That's fair. I was just pointing out that you were the most vocal about it. 3 out of 4 games with modkills, we're on a roll!
And any comment on the Sky read?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 2 Vote Count

Lethal (3) - Alco, Tweet, Kajuh
OMB (1) - Barry
Tweet (2) - Sky, Jeff

With 15 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. You have ~10 hours remaining.