WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Gonna throw out a possibility before I clock off for the night

Unvote
Vote Tweet

Theory carries over from D1 - his behaviour around Juice. He was on that wagon, quickly jumped off when pressure built, and then only jumped back on when it was completely unreasonable to keep her around any longer.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I find that fake reads will often include teammates for scum, as you two are the ones mentioned without backing information that's why I have it narrowed as likely one of the two of you. As I said I'm not set in stone but I'm not gonna trust you much for a while
Thing is, when you have fake read lists, you have to go back through the scum's posts and see if they had meaningful interactions with anyone they read. If not, be suspicious.

(a tactic I have learned by having it used against me. Multiple times. :side: )

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lethal's Reads/Leans log

1. Haza ~ Not a flying fucks chance he busses that Juice role like he did as scum. I also love his methodical approach to building his Jeff case, complete with multiple receipts.
2. Jeff ~ Seemed to handle himself well with Haza's case for mine, but did show a hint of changing his goal posts once being called out on the lack of offensive hunting. Will be following this with interest.
3. Rugrat - null
5. Alco - null
6. CP ~ Do not believe a team with himself and Juice on it start that absolute WOAT argument over nothing and allow it to transpire to the meltdown modkill
7. MI$$ BLI$$ - null
8. Kajuh - null
9. Sky ~ classic Sky. I always read her scum in the past, so for the spirit of pals and new leaves, throw this one on :)
10. Barry ~ struggling to recall a time when he was this invested in the game. It's most excellent as I'll hope to form a solid opinion without relying upon guess work
11. Doddsy - null
12. Big Man ~ Made a similar observation to Haza in regards to Jeff
13. Blaine ~ Bizarre claim and a bullshit excuse about not being able to access a QT
14. Brutus - null
15. Tweet ~ Implicated in the juice drama, but he isn't above a good old fashioned bus. However, his play felt genuine here
16. Ace - null
17. Lethal ~ Duh

Alco is here now though, so I'm going to hopefuly be able to switch my null. Hard though since I always have a tendency to not trust him.

matches his read. can't really argue with the usage either...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Doddsy

some interesting reads as I have both of those leaning town currently. That being said with latest claims...town slots are getting kind of full so ...yeah It's starting to appear I've possibly been generous somewhere with a town read.

Your thoughts on Haza's reaction to your suspicion

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Lethal Banks in your read list yesterday you have me as yellow. what's your read on me now? do you have an updated read list?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Doddsy

some interesting reads as I have both of those leaning town currently. That being said with latest claims...town slots are getting kind of full so ...yeah It's starting to appear I've possibly been generous somewhere with a town read.

Your thoughts on Haza's reaction to your suspicion
Yeah half the game has them town haha. I'm leaning more toward it being tweet at the moment.

Hazas reaction was fine, he didn't really panic in to it at all and sort of boxed himself in potentially later on by saying I'm likely town for it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
His partners could verify if he was the bg thus rendering me fucked

fwiw id be careful to make those assumptions. if big man didnt 100% his QT, I dont think he shares any extra role. I'd say without the other mason flips we are better off threading carefully here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ascetic am I not a role I know much of tho tbh with you but it was one where from the info sounds like you wouldn't get results if you look into me nor could save me if you were doc im town though just figure i get it out in open

blaine

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
myea one on side im not overly thrilled about pushing yet a new direction and potentially reveal more. at the same time im not overly confident on most of the roles we do have revealed. omb pinged me for sure, but as I said I think he fits more the traitor slot and thats not really going to help our poe that much?