WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
Re: Juice/Junk, one of the most low-effort "distancing" efforts you can do is say "hey, I'd like to see more from [INSERT TEAM MATE HERE]" at the start of games, cause you don't have to bus or do much distancing.

Reactions: RDK and CraigPelton

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Re: Juice/Junk, one of the most low-effort "distancing" efforts you can do is say "hey, I'd like to see more from [INSERT TEAM MATE HERE]" at the start of games, cause you don't have to bus or do much distancing.
I do agree with this. But there's a difference between that and "Where is fuck is XXX" which reads as aggressive shade with the hope people latch on

Kajuh

Reaction score
would like to push Kajuh when day starts based on that post defending juice. Juice hasn't gone after or wanted to push inactives in the past so it wasn't even a good point. since he's never been scum before I can see him just defending her like that. like juice could have asked for help in the QT and no one else was around so he did it without thinking much of it.
She literally stalks the online list and calls people out for lurking lol

Kajuh

Reaction score
Why would she do it with heat on her as town? Would you have any other reason to think her town, considering how else she acted?
I didn't post that in defense of her being town, I was just saying that she does it all the time. I didn't think she was town, but then again I've read her as scum all three games I've played with her lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It is now dawn. Do not post