WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1. Haza
2. Jeff
3. Rugrat
5. Alco
6. CP
7. MI$$ BLI$$
8. Kajuh
9. Sky
10. Barry
11. Doddsy
13. Blaine
14. Brutus
15. Tweet
16. Ace
17. Lethal

town reads are just those I don't think are in the scum QT so could be traitor/indy. I have an idea who the traitor could be but not really worth risking going for it because they aren't really a threat right now.

any reasons why you think I could be in said QT?

Big Man

Reaction score
would like to push Kajuh when day starts based on that post defending juice. Juice hasn't gone after or wanted to push inactives in the past so it wasn't even a good point. since he's never been scum before I can see him just defending her like that. like juice could have asked for help in the QT and no one else was around so he did it without thinking much of it.

Reactions: Tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Who's clearing Junk?

Are you saying that's not what you were in the process of doing? clearing obviously a strong word, but you are certainly saying it looks good/town reading her (unless im misreading you here?) . i think its foolish to do so on the points you are bringing forward alone.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Juice had me as her only town read I think so I already know there's a limit to how successful analyzing her play is but it's at least something to think about. Scum don't often call out AFK teammates.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
seems a bit of a leap/assumption from my pov but hey, it's certainly true that scum tend to talk about their teamates the least. i cant really disagree there for sure.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Are you saying that's not what you were in the process of doing? clearing obviously a strong word, but you are certainly saying it looks good/town reading her (unless im misreading you here?) . i think its foolish to do so on the points you are bringing forward alone.
I'm always in the process of townclearing everyone because it gives you extra data to sift through come end of game when you're at a bit of a crossroads as you saw for yourself last game where Rugrat just had a little bit more favorable data than Alco.

Big Man

Reaction score
I'd say Junk less likely to be scum off this.

Seems like Juice was trying to divert things in her direction by shading her for being gone and then doubling down on it.
if you think that is her doubling down on junk don't you think it's a bit weird to say who's been online but not active. the only way she'd know junk has been online if she's in the QT. I don't think this looks better for junk at all tbh based on what I said earler as there were others who hadn't posted but she only noted junk. given that she was under a lot of pressure it could have been distancing.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I’m not really reading Brutus scum tbh, just annoying saying he has a pretty good reason to read someone town but refuses to give reasoning.

He’s much more active and in the game talk than his usual scum self, where he sits back and comments without giving much thought.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm always in the process of townclearing everyone because it gives you extra data to sift through come end of game when you're at a bit of a crossroads as you saw for yourself last game where Rugrat just had a little bit more favorable data than Alco.

yeah somewhat ninjad/from my previous post. as i said, im more concerned due to the source, but you arent incorrect that in principle, yes, scum will tend to avoid any interactions with their partners. i agree with you there. unfortunatly junk didnt really give us much to analyze the other way but i digress.

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
if you think that is her doubling down on junk don't you think it's a bit weird to say who's been online but not active. the only way she'd know junk has been online if she's in the QT. I don't think this looks better for junk at all tbh based on what I said earler as there were others who hadn't posted but she only noted junk. given that she was under a lot of pressure it could have been distancing.
I did think about that a little and you might be right but I had attributed the 'online' part to the fact Junk had posted on the first page.

Big Man

Reaction score
fair I didn't realise Junk had posted. I suppose she could have just looked at who posted and saw junk at the bottom.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
He’s much more active and in the game talk than his usual scum self, where he sits back and comments without giving much thought.
is this even true lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like if I'm town lock to Lethal for this:

There is no way you can read Blaine scum after this:

Just feels so inconsistent. I feel like you saw how widely town read I am and needed to be part of that but in your reasoning missed the consistency that would enable you to grant lesser read LHF town reads. Probably because they need to remain in POE.
Pretty damn good point.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP