WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Man

Reaction score
it was 2 things. the fact she did not vote me, but THEN ALSO voted for other crappy "slips". basically she didnt challenge ME but went other ways that were easy. so yeah, not sure how im supposed to make that point BEFORE she makes other posts :heston:
ehh I mean you noted that she doesn’t hesitate to vote as town in previous games so I figured that would’ve been enough.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
im just saying its a fucking dumbass statement to make in the first place simply because i said protect these guys. it comes off whiny for no reason :draper2 . im never protecting you over myself in this scenario regardless if "more ppl think your town" lol , nothing insulting or harsh about it. get over it
Ok well scum isn't shooting you if you're town because you're a decent mislynch target. So nobody should be protecting you. You're asking for protection because you know you can get away with it because everyone knows you have an oversized ego. Im glad other people get it and thanks for the vote of confidence CP

Reactions: CraigPelton

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Im not gonna go into this anymore but BG should protect the most townread people and not those that are being Sussed on multiple fronts. If they don't know that already

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also Jeff i hope you're town and we can collaborate at some point effectively this game

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ehh I mean you noted that she doesn’t hesitate to vote as town in previous games so I figured that would’ve been enough.

I didn't exaclt read her properly at all in the past though :heston I wasnt going to jump down her throat what, 4 pages in was it after tunneling her last game. I pushed it when I feltI had a bit more ammo to go with. And sure, some support in thread surely helped with my confidence. Not really uncommon to get courage when others may see scummy things too :Draper

Reactions: Big Man

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Aight fellas think you've both made your positions clear, nothing more productive to come from the discussion imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also Jeff i hope you're town and we can collaborate at some point effectively this game

Well I still don't think your scum, and I most definitely town. so yeah, we will make it work, dont worry.

Reactions: RDK

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it's not uncommon for me to take a little bit to get my bearing in anyhow , I certainly have not taken it personally

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
CP tomorrow

Then Tweet, provided CP doesn't turn out to be town

You're probably town but lay off Jeff because I have him as town too and so do several others
I said something useful