WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Man

Reaction score
i mean i did ask for votes did I not :cozy: , i cant take credit for what took place with cp ofcourse, but i certainly made a case on her. thats not really debatable.
you pushed her early enough for you look better I will admit but why were you sitting on the case for so long though? the post in question that you didn’t like was on page 4 but you made the case after tweet voted?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
vote juice

@Poyser rep out if shes actually mad

I mean this was the vote that got you on the Juice wagon as the fifth vote when I was heading the wagon.

You made points on her but certainly didn't catch her and the only person I'd consider confirmed off it is CP as a few others have said.

I pivoted to you after this so I think its pretty unfair sussing me for not being on the Juice wagon when I clearly didn't like the others that crowded it the second part of day and thus removed myself.

Big Man

Reaction score
also let’s not argue over who is more deserving of being protected. let scum guess and not give away that someone will be open to be shot. the BG should just make a sensible choice.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
you pushed her early enough for you look better I will admit but why were you sitting on the case for so long though? the post in question that you didn’t like was on page 4 but you made the case after tweet voted?

i wouldnt say i was sitting on it. i questioned her about it originally. how could i have brought it up before she voted other places exactly?

I also spent a good portion of last game tunelling and reading her wrong, so i wasnt about to jump down her throat right off the bat either...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean this was the vote that got you on the Juice wagon as the fifth vote when I was heading the wagon.

You made points on her but certainly didn't catch her and the only person I'd consider confirmed off it is CP as a few others have said.

I pivoted to you after this so I think its pretty unfair sussing me for not being on the Juice wagon when I clearly didn't like the others that crowded it the second part of day and thus removed myself.

i never sussed you, however, thats simply not true. I said i would protect myself and tweet over you. thats not at all the same thing :heston:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
also let’s not argue over who is more deserving of being protected. let scum guess and not give away that someone will be open to be shot. the BG should just make a sensible choice.
I get this but also having Jeff dictate three names like that which dont include me is pretty harsh when I've been the most widely read town player this game. It puts a pretty big target on my back if you let Jeff remove those other three names.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in fact, im quite certain I refered to your earlier questioning as looking towny. at no point did I openly suss you, i simply pointed out you werent on the wagon. seeing as i am town and know my allignment, clearly that makes sense.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I get this but also having Jeff dictate three names like that which dont include me is pretty harsh when I've been the most widely read town player this game. It puts a pretty big target on my back if you let Jeff remove those other three names.

i dont think thats objectively true, though. sorry.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
in fact, im quite certain I refered to your earlier questioning as looking towny. at no point did I openly suss you, i simply pointed out you werent on the wagon. seeing as i am town and know my allignment, clearly that makes sense.
I was the first person to vote Juice for any sort of reason in the entire game and lead a wagon with her on it over majority. Whoever was on her when she got herself modkilled is no different lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, you also omit the part where you told Juice not to claim, that could be seen as maybe trying to calm her down?

see, THATS me sussing you

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean, you also omit the part where you told Juice not to claim, that could be seen as maybe trying to calm her down?

see, THATS me sussing you
If I was trying to calm her down I'd do it in the QT lol cmon Jeff