WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I think it's way to early to push a lynch. So I say let's either take or leave the votes off of Grim, but try to prevent a Train of votes for him

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Don't you have any device other than what your backward-thinking American school handed you?

1613671870298.gif

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Any reason for this change of tack?
His reasons for voting Barry are fair enough and I suppose since the game started with a buncha fluff there wasn't really much opportunity to start in a obvtown fashion, so my earlier statement is a bit moot.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think it's a fair direction from what i've seen so far. I don't have very strong convictions but I like to help.
This is pretty yikes

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
His reasons for voting Barry are fair enough and I suppose since the game started with a buncha fluff there wasn't really much opportunity to start in a obvtown fashion, so my earlier statement is a bit moot.
Wouldn't you say reiterating the claiming rules more often pushes the balance towards town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think it's way to early to push a lynch. So I say let's either take or leave the votes off of Grim, but try to prevent a Train of votes for him
I'd take this as more reason to say that you probably don't have a team behind you if it wasn't for the fact that you already played a few games here so you oughta know how things go down early doors.

Tinfoil intensifies

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Can anybody with a chromebook verify if they can access quicktopic. Tbh it’s weird remark to make especially from such a newer player, feels like town tbh:draper2

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Wouldn't you say reiterating the claiming rules more often pushes the balance towards town?
Fundamentally it's pretty null, especially considering Odo did the same thing last game. He was town that time but I can't shake the feeling that Jeff mighta done this so people would draw this exact parallel.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Fundamentally it's pretty null, especially considering Odo did the same thing last game. He was town that time but I can't shake the feeling that Jeff mighta done this so people would draw this exact parallel.
Did last game have modkills ending a phase though?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Can anybody with a chromebook verify if they can access quicktopic. Tbh it’s weird remark to make especially from such a newer player, feels like town tbh:draper2
Well, I have a school chromebook. They can choose what stuff to block. QT is one of those that's blocked at all times.

• Wow
Reactions: NotBrutus