WS Mafia II: THE REBUILD - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
ok few questions on these reads.

brutus: what feels OFF exactly about brutus. i need you to tell why hes one of the two yellows on your list. esp that you have lethal as null. surely you should have an opinion on lethal as he has been discussed ad nauseum.

not to mention lethal ALSO metnioned ACE in his posts. you can see why im starting to be a bit concerned by that pattern...

:worried
I already addressed Lethal going back to null. I have no reason to doubt his role, but his recent posts are shit, which inevitably leaves me in doubt.

And Ace is someone I feel has been hiding in the background and just blending in. If Lethal is pushing him, it makes me feel very strongly about the two of them not being aligned. So it's very much a case of "If A is Scum, B is probably Town."

Brutus I feel hasn't been actively trying to solve the game, and I think his posts around Tweet's wagon on surface level feels like he's against it, but look a little deeper and it just feels gross. He's *so* against the wagon as if he *knows* that Tweet is town and wants brownie points off of it. If Tweet was lynched I imagine Brutus would be playing hindsight hero against us. Do you see what I see, Jeff?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
that's a little too on the nose even for me fellas, practically playing against my win con

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I just thought a little bit more about this actually.

The speed at which he made that comment after the juice flip is pretty concerning.

Like- its almost as if he was like, ope, there goes my shot at being recruited. Remember that post i made where I tried to be recruited? Better bring that up before someone else does.

If his intention wasn't to draw attention to scum in that post, im pretty sure he never brings it back up, or doesn't even think to.

This was an, ope, there goes that idea, better bring my failed attempt at being recruited up before someone else does.

Id say I'm like 90% CP is the traitor after thinking more about this.
boy that's convoluted

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I meant that I didn't really think that post in question had any relevance CP. you make trolly posts like that all the time.

Kajuh

Reaction score
What direction are we going today boys?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What direction are we going today boys?

currently favoring lethal but id like to hear a bit more from everyone. im also still interested in grim, as he hasnt really answered any of my questions regarding his reads.

also welcome back

• Love
Reactions: Kajuh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also really dont get what hes getting at with his role hint as to me it could really be anything? Unless im missing something obvious

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
currently favoring lethal but id like to hear a bit more from everyone. im also still interested in grim, as he hasnt really answered any of my questions regarding his reads.

also welcome back

How so? What exactly do you want me to say? I gave you my reasons?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I also really dont get what hes getting at with his role hint as to me it could really be anything? Unless im missing something obvious

It's in there. And it's very obvious.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ehhh. Not particularly comfortable claiming at this particular time. I feel that the pushes on me are not with sufficient enough cause and are not in good faith. Plus I feel if I claim now, I'll still be potentially lynched regardless of everything I've done since D1. Here's my new read list, btw:

1. Haza
2. Jeff
3. Rugrat Kajuh v2
5. Alco
6. CP
9. Sky
10. Barry
11. Doddsy
13. Blaine
14. Brutus
15. Tweet
16. Ace
17. Lethal

Some have changed colors, but I'd be most interested in hearing from Ace, who has been pretty non-existent and I can't exactly remember a single greatly memorable post from him, and Brutus, who has felt off for me from the jump. I really need to do a read back on his posts. Lethal is back on null tbh because his recent posts about Kajuh's death really feel panicky and scummy. A strongman isn't the only way that protections could be bypassed, if he really has protections. Lethal should know this.

WRT, Blaine, I think he's just full town. To claim so casually at the jump means he would have *had* to have known that vanilla townie was a viable claim as scum and that there were multiple vanilla Townies. Which is extremely doubtful. So yeah, I think Blaine is town beyond a shadow of a doubt.

He wouldn't really have *had* to know that. Its a fair bet that VT is a safe claim and to be honest if it gets to LYLO and no VT has flipped i wouldn't use it against him and would hope nobody else did.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 3 Vote Count

Barry (1) - Lethal
Lethal (1) - Tweet

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. You have ~17 hours remaining.