WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
A couple more FT's roll in and it's 14-0 after Friday :draper2

shutupchico

Reaction score
i need buckets, and more buckets tonight. the best stash of the season, the all star, has delivered on all accounts, and jeff green has also been sensational, but tolliver has to show up. he knows what's at stake here. i'm looking for 95-100 points out of the 4.

Showtime

Reaction score
canadian you fucked up by keeping brandon knight. you could have won this week with ease if you got rid of him, but now there's a good chance you'll be out because you didn't.

shutupchico

Reaction score
the degree of fuckery in this matchup has seriously made me lose all faith in humanity.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
:hhh5: People still pretending finals won't be me vs PHX?

Reactions: PHX

shutupchico

Reaction score
i don't have much of a chance here, but the fact that i only need to take 7 cats to wins at least gives me a bit of hope.

shutupchico

Reaction score
kidd is such a fag. henson argues 1 call(in which he was correct), and kidd benches him.

Michael

Reaction score
canadian you fucked up by keeping brandon knight. you could have won this week with ease if you got rid of him, but now there's a good chance you'll be out because you didn't.

I'm not dumb, you just want to try and scoop him for yourself.

Showtime

Reaction score
im 13th in the waiver wire, i wasn't getting anyone. you took being eliminated over giving yourself a chance, i'd drop anyone at this time of the year if they're out for extended time.

shutupchico

Reaction score
so frustrating. another year of going into the playoffs with all my best players hurt, and my opponent playing having the best week of everyone. the worst part about it is it was 1 game by zaza that beat me. and i owned that fucker.

Michael

Reaction score
im 13th in the waiver wire, i wasn't getting anyone. you took being eliminated over giving yourself a chance, i'd drop anyone at this time of the year if they're out for extended time.

I dropped Jones and other players and I tried picking up some people. Kevin Love and Pau Gasol had some of their not-so great games of the year this week, Klay Thompson as down. I wasn't really going far at this rate. Finishing 6th was a big enough accomplishment considering this wasn't even my team originally and this team was a pile of shit sitting in what, like 12th place? I'll be back next season and show ya'll how to draft a championship squad.

Showtime

Reaction score
so frustrating. another year of going into the playoffs with all my best players hurt, and my opponent playing having the best week of everyone. the worst part about it is it was 1 game by zaza that beat me. and i owned that fucker.

even without his 20 points and 20 boards, i'd still won both of those categories.

it was a good matchup, chico, but you were never good enough to step up. maybe next year. on the bright side, at least you're not brandon.