WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
just want to clarify, the font of vermont WILL be in action tonight. i'm sure many of u are aware of the huge blowout fight me and him had after monday's game, where he shit the fuckin bed. i called his mother a whore, told him to get ebola, and it all culminated with telling him that if he's gonna play like that, he belongs on the ponytails. that did it. he threatened to kill himself, and rushed out of the building. when he no showed practice yesterday, i thought he rip'd, but today he returned with renewed vigor. he came to me in confidence, and said that if there's 1 thing he's not, it's a neutered 1 hit wonder, and vowed to prove it to me tonight. it's not just setting lineups , friends, it's motivate your players, advanced psychology, that's what being a gm is all about.

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
wow, chico and i are blowing everyone else out right now in stats. you matched up with the wrong guy breh.

Showtime

Reaction score
canadian you're going to lose if you hold onto your injured players, just saying. this is the playoffs, you gotta drop who you gotta drop to survive.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
There is a god, and his name is Nikola

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This Isiah Thomas shit is annoying went from possibly back this week to now looking like next week mid next week.

shutupchico

Reaction score
just want to clarify, the font of vermont WILL be in action tonight. i'm sure many of u are aware of the huge blowout fight me and him had after monday's game, where he shit the fuckin bed. i called his mother a whore, told him to get ebola, and it all culminated with telling him that if he's gonna play like that, he belongs on the ponytails. that did it. he threatened to kill himself, and rushed out of the building. when he no showed practice yesterday, i thought he rip'd, but today he returned with renewed vigor. he came to me in confidence, and said that if there's 1 thing he's not, it's a neutered 1 hit wonder, and vowed to prove it to me tonight. it's not just setting lineups , friends, it's motivate your players, advanced psychology, that's what being a gm is all about.

and look what happened. 20 points, 3 triples, 2 blocks, 2 steals, bunch of ast's and boards, couple ft's. probably the best game of his careeer, and a big part of that has to be credited to me. u gotta know how to get the most out of your players. by telling him he belonged on the neutered 1 hit wonders, i got him to go to the next level, the next stage of his career. i'm the modern day bill parcells. u reading this michael? this is how to be a success

Michael

Reaction score
This Isiah Thomas shit is annoying went from possibly back this week to now looking like next week mid next week.

Bruh.. Klay's out, Knight's out, Love missed a game, you are so fortunate, my pick up had a random ass illness and cost me 2 games too.

GrapeApe

Reaction score
Well it was fun but my season is well past over. Nice little comeback run at the end.

shutupchico

Reaction score
tonight's one of the toughest decisions i've made in this league in a long time. who do i bench? do i try to come back in 3's, or make sure to stay on top in boards? gotta look at field goals too... fuck.

Knicksh20b

Reaction score
Anthony Davis rolled his ankle. I think that puts an end to my team. GG. James Harden destroyed it anyway.

Also Greg Monroe, I hope you stay far away from the Knicks.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i think st broke into the system. the numbers he's putting up right now are not normal.

Showtime

Reaction score
man you're shooting 51%, what the fuck is that?

Noel not killing my free throw percentage makes me a happy man. FINALLY, MY FOURTH ROUND PICK IS SHOWING UP.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i don't know what the fuck that is, i don't even know what alternate universe i'm living in when i see zaza has 13 offensive boards

Last edited:

shutupchico

Reaction score
olynyk is such a slow, weak, uncoordinated, oafy piece of trash. this asshole belongs in a vermont league, not the nba.

Last edited: