WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Michael

Reaction score
I managed to snatch the 6th seed, almost snatched 5th. I think that's a big accomplishment from taking over what looked to be like a hopeless team. Good luck PHX, not setting my expectations too high, but for next year, I will f'sure be ready when I actually draft my own team.

Reactions: PHX

shutupchico

Reaction score
serge having surgery. every year some bullshit happens. dealt with losing wes for the year, ff for the year, now i lose the legit cornerstone of my team ib the fuckin playoffs.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Cause I got destroyed two weeks in a row.

After this week that'll be three weeks in a row.

u got enough competitive fire in u to freeze the sahara. no wonder u sank so fast, noto... cuz you're deadweight. then u got brandon. delusional enough to think his team could actually beat mine if we match up. instead of combing your hair, you'd be better off combing your brain instead, moron.

Reactions: Showtime

shutupchico

Reaction score
well chico, it's going to be fun putting you out of your mercy breh.

i got nothing against u, lil bro. i was always proud of your success. but the problem for u is, while you're good, i'm better. good doesn't beat great, especially when the great is actually the greatest of all time. this isn't fantasy. this isn't professional wrestling where the kid can upset razor ramon. this isn't the wf debate league, this is reality... and you're the casualty.. u caught me slippin 2 years ago, and i haven't forgot it. even though i'm missing the 3 best players on my team, and anyone else in my position would be slumped over on a park bench with a bottle, i'd rather just start planning for stax, cuz u got no chance.

Reactions: Showtime

Michael

Reaction score
Getting a really good head start vs PHX, really wish Kevin Love didn't sit out tonight, need all the early leverage I can get because I know his team is going to come back really strong.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was just about to pick up Justin Holiday and Notorious fast ass already picked him up by the time I got finished reading about him lol

Reactions: Notorious

shutupchico

Reaction score
watching lee brick shot after shot is just painful, man. i should've known that dude wasn't ready for the big time after i saw him blow that layup to lose a finals game years back.

Showtime

Reaction score
well this is a lot closer than i'd like. fuck that smurf john wall and jeff green. fucking jeff green actually doing something.

Michael

Reaction score
My superstars are letting me down.. down goes Knight.. down goes Love.. down goes Klay.. GR8

edit: lets not forget Jrue Holiday god damn

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Not even worried yet, haven't had anyone play yet

shutupchico

Reaction score
well this is a lot closer than i'd like. fuck that smurf john wall and jeff green. fucking jeff green actually doing something.

jeff green is talent personified, i dunno why him having a good game surprises u. who the fuck is donatello though? a turtle randomly shows up, and has a huge game... right, that's supposed to happen.