WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'm on brandons side, it was a fair deal(now trade me teague for wes please)

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Pau will never be the MVP, you raped him.
Most valuable pussy at 20 mil, brandun ain't lying if that's how he defines the acronym.

Showtime

Reaction score
No shit he's not, but I'm not going to stop laughing @ ST saying he'll average 25 points and still get his boards/blocks/assists. That's MVP shit.

As for the trade: Did I win? Yeah. Rape? Hardly. Kanter is going to get murdered on the boards by Favors.

I find it funny you have absolutely no grasp on the english language and can't figure out a hyperbole.

Is he going to average 25 PPG? No, will he average between 19-23 while Kobe is out? Yeah, he has a damn good chance as long as Young doesn't take literally every shot. If he is the main focus on our offense(which he should be) and Nash can manage to be a PG he should be able to put up career highs in scoring.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I find it funny you have absolutely no grasp on the english language and can't figure out a hyperbole.

Is he going to average 25 PPG? No, will he average between 19-23 while Kobe is out? Yeah, he has a damn good chance as long as Young doesn't take literally every shot. If he is the main focus on our offense(which he should be) and Nash can manage to be a PG he should be able to put up career highs in scoring.
Are you fucking high? Pau has been the first option on Spain, Memphis, and Barcelona. Hes never averaged an actual 20. He is a career 19ppg guy on 13fga per max. Pau won't take 15 shots a night, let alone 20. He won't average even 21 per game because he's not aggressive. Without Kobe he's not even overly efficient in his laker career as he finishes at a rate below 50% without him.

If everything goes well you can hope for Pau being 18 and 11, 52%fg, 2 blks, and 4asts with Nash being a 12ppg and 8 assist guy who goes 50/40/90 at 25mpg without having to miss back to backs or skip practices

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Also, you claim that was hyperbole, yet you say he can put up a career-high in scoring, which would be pretty close to 25 PPG. How fucking dumb are you? Do you not know who is coaching the Los Angeles Lakers?

Edit: PSYCH knows what's up.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't get where he's coming from. I mean if what SHOWTIMEs thinking is Pau will beast because its a contract year and he will try more, I will understand a little bit.

But if he's thinking Pau will beast because
A) Kobe's hurt so more fga
B) Dantoni will use him in the pinch post for every play
C) Pau has newfound strength and/or speed
D) his mid will return when its gone down percentage wise every year in la for accuracy

He is shit out of luck.

I will be happy if he plays 70 games at 33mpg while putting up 17 and 10 on the year with a field goal percentage over 50 and while hitting his jumper in the 40s again. Paus not Tim or KG so effort and tenacity, as well as leadership will be a question always and that's why he's been dealt for Kwame and Paul before

shutupchico

Reaction score
u took that literally?

offer horford for deng then, we'll see what i do

shutupchico

Reaction score
o, nvm, reading back u didn't give me your word, but u would've done it if u had another pg, and now u got 2 more.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I was refering to the psych melo trade as rape, was not aware you raped cwalker too. Keep it classy bro. Veto my trade and then rape two people back to back. Classy.