WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
He's not better than THE POLISH HAMMER, and it's not like they're going to do anything with him. They also got a top-12 protected 1st in the deal. FULL TANK INITIATED.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He's better on the glass, d, and as a professional since he's not a whiny bitch. You can also probably sign him back cheaper

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
What? Okafor was hurt. By all means Gortat is better for Washington since he has no injury history and they want to be a playoff team, meaning they can't wait for okafor to heal. When healthy okafor has been thought of as the better player and anchor; Phoenix has a miracle medical staff that can revive his career and maybe keep him for less as well if he enjoys his health like Nash and Hill while being a good locker room guy which young kids need. It fits both teams needs.

Shannon is a good throw in for a team with constantly injured 1-3s as he can score double digits

Last edited:
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Gortat will be better in WAS than Emeka in PHX.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Emeka is dead weight on offense, though. Gortat helps them out in the P&R, can post up, and even hit an open jumper at times. I think the difference between their offensive game is larger than the difference between his and Okafor's defense.

Notorious

Reaction score
What? Okafor was hurt. By all means Gortat is better for Washington since he has no injury history and they want to be a playoff team, meaning they can't wait for okafor to heal. When healthy okafor has been thought of as the better player and anchor; Phoenix has a miracle medical staff that can revive his career and maybe keep him for less as well if he enjoys his health like Nash and Hill while being a good locker room guy which young kids need. It fits both teams needs.

Shannon is a good throw in for a team with constantly injured 1-3s as he can score double digits

Shannon Brown and good should not be used in the same sentence.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I love how Brandon is getting cocky all of a sudden when he still has Dwyane Wade on his roster...lol

4ZuxO.png

4Zuz9.png

gud luck in the playoffs brah

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
WADE is in for a renaissance this season, bro. I've spoken to the good father, and he's confirmed that he's gonna be the bee's knees this year.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Someone please talk to me about Beal/Nene. I'd like to move both of them in a package.

Has to be both.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Shannon Brown and good should not be used in the same sentence.
He was useful for the Lakers. Phil used him perfect, Phoenix was fucking stupid. 15mins, quick scoring, d on PGs, and energy

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker