WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That Philly team went from a team looking to have a deep run in the playoffs to possibly being set up to be one of the worst teams we have ever seen so fast. Pretty sad really.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I wouldn't really say it's sad, since it's all self-inflicted. They knew the risk with Bynum, he fucked them over, and they decided to go the Riggin' for Wiggins route.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I meant more so sad for the Philly fans who are going to have to endure this horrible ass season they are about to go through. But at least they'll have Wiggins to look forward to though.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Yeah, true. We know dat feel of rooting for terrible teams who were filled w/ promise pretty recently.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah which is why I can relate, lol. Prepared for another losing season for the Suns however I really like how the rebuild is set up with the stock piling of picks going into a stacked draft coming up and adding a explosive player like Bledsoe who is going to be a huge part of the rebuild. Team should be much more fun to watch with the guard combo and all.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Yup. Orlando's probably a bit further along in the rebuild than Phoenix, but no doubt that both teams will be bad, but have some promising guys.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah Orlando looks more promising cause they pretty much got a young guy at each position who can be good starters in the league. Think Phoenix has a great guard combo that can be one of the most exciting in the league and even have depth with Marshall and Goodwin who seems promosing. Still need a good young SF, not sure about Len and on the fence somewhat about the Morris brothers but they have the ability to be good on a consistent basis more so Markieff.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Is Marshall decent? I liked him coming out of college, since he was a pretty good distributor, which isn't something you see a ton in college anymore.

This Pau trade kinda fucks over my positioning. Too many C's mean I've gotta have Kanter @ UTIL, and I have to trust James fuckin'
Anderson @ F. :kobe4:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah he is basically a less talented Jason Kidd as far as his make up goes so he needs some work but he is a solid player who can def start somewhere with a little more work on his game.

As for that trade that was really bad for CWalker considering Pau for Lawson would be a even trade in itself. Kanter pretty much just got given away for nothing so it doesn't make sense at all from his side.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Doesn't mean he won't get in shape and put up numbers with the center job all to himself. Pau is the best player in that deal but not to the extent where Cwalker doesn't get a 2nd piece in that deal back.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Pau will never be the MVP, you raped him.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
No shit he's not, but I'm not going to stop laughing @ ST saying he'll average 25 points and still get his boards/blocks/assists. That's MVP shit.

As for the trade: Did I win? Yeah. Rape? Hardly. Kanter is going to get murdered on the boards by Favors.