WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Notorious

Reaction score
I'm not about to search through all these fucking pages just to please you. Plz go.

Anyway, to avoid this conversation ever happening again, let's add a new rule that if someone is missing two of their top 3 players, their opponent must also bench two of their top 3 players. Gotta make it fair right?

Showtime

Reaction score
When did I say you couldn't talk shit back? My only thing was you wanted to puff your chest out but at the same time expect me to feel sorry for you and bench some players. Can't play antagonist but expect to get victim sympathty.

I don't recall ever saying you shouldn't talk shit back. I do believe you said I shouldn't be talking shit at all since my team isn't ranked high enough, which is why I bring up the injuries.

So what do you want me to do in this thread? Nothing? If you want me to stop posting in it because my team isn't doing very good then I guess I might as well drop out of the league now.

SAL

Reaction score
SHOWTIME I had a season where pretty much everyone got hurt. I made a shitload of trades, improved my team on the waiver wire, and managed to post in this thread about it without being a whiny unfunny bitch. Stop acting like we're nailing you to a fucking cross or something. Here, have another gif.

IDGAF.gif

Reactions: SAIYANS

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I told everyone to ignore you b/c it was fair to assume you'd come in talking more shit that ever before, after that W. You didn't. Good on you. I don't see how that constitutes me being an asshole, but w/e.

As for me, there was a stretch of a week where you constantly talked shit to me when unprovoked and called me a terrible poster repeatedly. But yeah, I'mm the asshole, right?

-----

NOTO how the fuck is your team so good? It looks like ASS on paper.

Notorious

Reaction score
I have no clue as well, Brandon. I've won like 9 or 10 matchups in a row and I look at my team's roster on paper and don't know how the fuck I did it.

Showtime

Reaction score
SHOWTIME I had a season where pretty much everyone got hurt. I made a shitload of trades, improved my team on the waiver wire, and managed to post in this thread about it without being a whiny unfunny bitch. Stop acting like we're nailing you to a fucking cross or something. Here, have another gif.

IDGAF.gif

Cool. You also whined every single day of our matchup in the finals last year when Lebron was sitting out games. Every day. Like a smurf. I wonder why?

and lol pls. idc that you guys are giving me shit for complaining about my injured players. I'm sure it's annoying. I find it annoying that my whole team is injured. So I complain about my team being injured because it's annoying and you guys complain about me complaining. What's the difference? You could ignore my complaints and just let them go and it would stop. I don't bring it up every day nor even a lot of days. The times I bring it up is before and after a matchup and when someone is trying to tell me my team is BAD when I don't think it is. Fuck off, son.

Showtime

Reaction score
I told everyone to ignore you b/c it was fair to assume you'd come in talking more shit that ever before, after that W. You didn't. Good on you. I don't see how that constitutes me being an asshole, but w/e.

As for me, there was a stretch of a week where you constantly talked shit to me when unprovoked and called me a terrible poster repeatedly. But yeah, I'mm the asshole, right?

-----

NOTO how the fuck is your team so good? It looks like ASS on paper.

You also talked shit throughout the entire game and went on and on. That wasn't the only thing you said. You also nonstop talked shit about the Colts all year. Non-fucking-stop.

It wasn't unprovoked. It was after all that shit talking about the Colts/IGNORE HIM if he wins. lol @ that shit.

SAL

Reaction score
Cool. You also whined every single day of our matchup in the finals last year when Lebron was sitting out games. Every day. Like a smurf. I wonder why?

and lol pls. idc that you guys are giving me shit for complaining about my injured players. I'm sure it's annoying. I find it annoying that my whole team is injured. So I complain about my team being injured because it's annoying and you guys complain about me complaining. What's the difference? You could ignore my complaints and just let them go and it would stop. I don't bring it up every day nor even a lot of days. The times I bring it up is before and after a matchup and when someone is trying to tell me my team is BAD when I don't think it is. Fuck off, son.

Post more.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't recall ever saying you shouldn't talk shit back. I do believe you said I shouldn't be talking shit at all since my team isn't ranked high enough, which is why I bring up the injuries.

So what do you want me to do in this thread? Nothing? If you want me to stop posting in it because my team isn't doing very good then I guess I might as well drop out of the league now.
If a team barely in 7th place regardless of the reason they were in 7th place was telling you how much your team isn't good despite you being in 1st place and top 3 most of the year wouldn't you do the same thing? Very well doubt you would just sit there and agree.

Notorious

Reaction score
TOP-TIER ANALYSIS

2a4qszt.png

It makes no fucking sense, man.

Reggie & Dion are solid. Butler is inconsistent, Barnes is a fucking smurf. Nate's a consistent scoring and like every 4 or 5 games gives me 20+. lolzeller, I'm merely holding on to him because the annual Varejao injury usually happens around this time. McLemore has been awful too but I'm irrationally holding out hope that he turns his season around in the 2nd half.

Showtime

Reaction score
Post more.

Nothing to respond with? Good. Sit down and shut the fuck up, mr. I don't whine or complain.

If a team barely in 7th place regardless of the reason they were in 7th place was telling you how much your team isn't good despite you being in 1st place and top 3 most of the year wouldn't you do the same thing? Very well doubt you would just sit there and agree.

Nah, I'd talk shit back and wouldn't have to tell the other person to stop talking shit because their team isn't good enough. Once again it's BANTER and I find it fun, so I'm not going to essentially tell them to shut up and sit on their hands because their team isn't good enough.

SAL

Reaction score
No, I'm out of time to waste on you. You're the big winner!!