WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Obviously Collison will be done once CP3 is back and will just drop him and replace him with someone else like I've done all season to maintain my team. But until after the all star break he's a solid consistent player. You have no idea what you're talking about on Plumlee as he's been between the mid 20's early 30 mins all year depending on how the game goes and even in limited mins produced what I need him to. Faired was doing great when Shaw finally decided to shorten his rotation before he got sick or whatever. Pierce has been fine since I've had him and if he ends up going belly up and some point it won't be a big deal but until then he's been good for what I got him for. The whole I coulda beat you on this week shit is irrelevant because all that matters is beating whoever you are facing which I've done every week except for 2 of them out of 11 weeks something you cannot even come close to laying claim to. You can harp on your pretend could have wins on your way to the consolation playoffs while I'll get real ones on the way to the real playoffs.

All of this is pointless anyways since I can just coast for the next 2 months until the playoffs. This would be like The New York Knicks acting like they are the shit because the Miami Heat struggled to beat them.

Showtime

Reaction score
lel Brandon. You're just a moron. You picked up right after he came back from injury and was still working his way into the rotation again. he was starting again which is why I picked him up and he put up solid numbers when he was starting. I'd hardly say a guy that averages around 10 points and can give you decent amount of boards is worthless or not worth a roster spot, especially when Anderson is out.

Obviously Collison will be done once CP3 is back and will just drop him and replace him with someone else like I've done all season to maintain my team. But until after the all star break he's a solid consistent player. You have no idea what you're talking about on Plumlee as he's been between the mid 20's early 30 mins all year depending on how the game goes and even in limited mins produced what I need him to. Faired was doing great when Shaw finally decided to shorten his rotation before he got sick or whatever. Pierce has been fine since I've had him and if he ends up going belly up and some point it won't be a big deal but until then he's been good for what I got him for. The whole I coulda beat you on this week shit is irrelevant because all that matters is beating whoever you are facing which I've done every week except for 2 of them out of 11 weeks something you cannot even come close to laying claim to. You can harp on your pretend could have wins on your way to the consolation playoffs while I'll get real ones on the way to the real playoffs.

All of this is pointless anyways since I can just coast for the next 2 months until the playoffs. This would be like The New York Knicks acting like they are the shit because the Miami Heat struggled to beat them.

lel, I'm not the Knicks.

It's cool though, I'd rather beat you when both of your teams are fully healthy and see what happens, as it would be a good matchup and fun to see. Of course I know you couldn't care less and care more about beating half a team as if it actually means or proves something. You complained about your team having an off week when you've literally played against 9 players this week. Nine. That's less players than someone who isn't even setting their lineups.

And once again, it's cool if I miss the playoffs. I guarantee that you wouldn't have done better in my situation and you're stupid if you think you would have. Since the beginning of the year I've lost Trey Burke/Westbrook/Smith/Steve Blake/Farmer/Jrue/Vucevic to long term injuries. You're telling me that you're so good at fantasy that you could somehow do better than what I've managed with my team? lol fuck outta here.

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'm a moron because I said that a guy putting up an empty 9 and 6 is barely rosterable? You're quite clearly the moron if you were going to argue otherwise.

Showtime

Reaction score
Those weren't his numbers when Anderson was out the first time and he was starting. He'd also add a block per game too which was nice. He was actually put up around Chandler like numbers(w/o the FG%) when he was given a lot of minutes with Anderson out so lol @ you.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Why are you lol'ing @ me? You're about to be passed by PSYCH in the standings and kicked out the league next season. :punk3:

Notorious

Reaction score
What is your point in all of this? Do you want everyone to make posts stating how they feel bad for you or something? Is PHX supposed to forfeit his matchup because you have more players injured than him?

And I think it's pretty lame how every week you talk massive shit and then once you lose you go and whine about how your players are injured.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Just a little note really quickly: UDFK jobbed to PSYCH 2 weeks ago, Noto last week, and is going to lose to Mak this week. He then plays me next week, and GA the week after. If he loses against both Marcus and myself, which means he'd have lost to all of us (Chico/Mak/PSYCH/Noto/GA/Me/IYF/KIF), can we all put him on our ignore lists?

He actually got murdered by GA already, so losing to him again would be pretty hilarious.

Showtime

Reaction score
^lol go ahead ya scrub.

I talk shit because it's fun. I thought this was known. Should I say nothing like the other smurfs in the league? Should I come in here and praise PHX instead and tell him how good of job he's doing? Of course I'm going to talk shit and if my team was healthy I'm sure they could have backed it up.

I don't care if people don't feel sympathy for me, but I do find it hilarious and feel the need to respond to dumbasses that think my injuries haven't caused a huge negative impact on my team. PHX just compared me to the Knicks. Do you think I'm going to take that? Did I somehow make my team in a poor fashion? Did I draft badly? did I use the waiver wire badly? No. I think I did a good job of making my team and got fucked over by injuries so I find it annoying how PHX likes to talk about my standings as if they're that way because I did a bad job.

Sorry though, instead I should come in here and post a bunch of fucking stupid gifs in relation to how my players played tonight and not care at all what's going in the rest of the league, not make any comments, or talk about shit all. I like trash talking because it's FUN and it's friendly competition. It's not like I have anything against PHX or PSYCH, etc(except brandon as he's really Blue), I just view it as banter in a league where we're all trying to win. I won last year and didn't talk shit after winning because it was over. I hardly bring up the fact I won last year as it was last year. I just like BANTER.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghetto Anthony

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Talking shit is one thing, but when you lose to literally everyone you're talking shit to? :cena2:

Notorious

Reaction score
I don't mind someone talking shit. But when you fail to back it up literally every week and then after you fail it turns into never-ending whining about how injured your team is, that's pretty annoying.

Showtime

Reaction score
^show me where I said my team would beat you guys with injuries. Before every week I mentioned that injuries would cause me to lose. It doesn't come afterwards. I already said PHX might still rape me as my team doesn't get many games. Fuck off with this shit. Same smurfs cried about me trash talking last year and I won the league.

I don't recall ever saying I'd come in and beat you guys when my team went down with injuries. Show me where I did. When my team was healthy I murked people. That isn't a coincidence. I beat SAL when his team was actually good(and before he traded for injured players like a mong). Yeah I got destroyed by GA. It was a bad week and he beat my team. Good for him.

Last edited:

Notorious

Reaction score
You've won four matchups this year. The one against SAL which you won 7-6 and three against Stax, Aid & Ben (3 of the 4 worst teams in the league).

You were never at any point this season "murking" anyone of relevance in this league.