WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
That's because I didn't play anyone of relevance that week.

240 FGM
.490% FG
87 FTM
90% FT
56 threes
.44% 3PT
623 points
40 oreb
195 defensive rebounds
152 assists
40 steals
21 blocks

those are the stats I put up against Aid. I bet if i played anyone else that week I would have murked them too. Same with my numbers against stax and whoever else. Congrats though.

Notorious

Reaction score
Would've, could've, should've. There's weeks where I or someone else in this league would've "murked" a quality team instead of a bad one or actually won their matchup instead of lose if they had a different opponent. Hypotheticals are irrelevant.

I just thought it was funny how you were sticking out your chest about murking the league when you were healthy when the majority of the matchups you won were against the worst teams in the league.

And hey didn't you say on WF a few weeks ago that the Warriors were overrated because they didn't win when they had key players injured and that any shit team would have a good record when everyone on their team was healthy? Hmmm....

Showtime

Reaction score
^No I said losing one key player, Iggy, shouldn't cause a team to do that badly. If I had just lost Westbrook it wouldn't be this bad. Thanks for trying to miscontrue what I meant then to make it look worse for me now ya fucking smurf. And I said they were overrated because they were expected to be far better than they were coming into the season and they were only the 7th seed. Now fuck off, son.

Noto, you beat me by 8FGM, 8 FTM, 20 points, 9 assists, and 26 boards.

One game from westbrook would have taken four of those categories from you. One game. That's why I bring up injuries, because they're changing matchups significantly for me.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You don't get points for would have which is the whole point. Yes things could be different if your team didn't get hurt but that is the case every year for one or more teams injuries happen. If this had been anyone else in your position you would be saying the same thing to that person that we are saying to you.

Notorious

Reaction score
Ok. What is your point? You've had injuries. Yeah it sucks. You're not the only person who's had key players go down. You're not the only person who's gotten screwed over in matchups because of injuries. Aid lost both Rose & Anderson, Brandon lost Horford, Ben lost Lopez, PHX is without Bledsoe, SAL is without CP3, Stax just got Rondo back after being out the entire year, how many weeks was PSYCH without Kobe?

Get over it. Injuries happen. There's no point in bitching everyday about how banged up your team is or how you would've won X matchup if you had X player, it won't change anything. We get it.

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
Faggotry of Tony Allen & Jarrett Jack missing their games at the last minute pisses me off

quot+She+was+concerned+she+would+have+to+pay+back+the+_4640f32a0516b4bcebdae880d2f96bec.gif

complains about missing players. oh my, why the fuck did I start complaining first.

i hate when smurfs complain about missing nobodies when im missing my star players. Get back to me when your best rebounder is missing games after saying he's not really that hurt so his team can tank.

So go ahead PHX/noto. show me all the trash talking I've done that was unprovoked or that I started. Show me how I came into every week talking a bunch of trash that never actually happened.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
this is all I said after my matchup with Noto. Nothing more nothing less.

^Oh and then PHX starts with me. My bad, why am I trash talking so much when other people are starting it, right?
When did I say you couldn't talk shit back? My only thing was you wanted to puff your chest out but at the same time expect me to feel sorry for you and bench some players. Can't play antagonist but expect to get victim sympathty.

SAL

Reaction score
LOL notPSYCH doesn't count as people dude

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Ok. What is your point? You've had injuries. Yeah it sucks. You're not the only person who's had key players go down. You're not the only person who's gotten screwed over in matchups because of injuries. Aid lost both Rose & Anderson, Brandon lost Horford, Ben lost Lopez, PHX is without Bledsoe, SAL is without CP3, Stax just got Rondo back after being out the entire year, how many weeks was PSYCH without Kobe?

Get over it. Injuries happen. There's no point in bitching everyday about how banged up your team is or how you would've won X matchup if you had X player, it won't change anything. We get it.

MARC too, smurf.

Showtime

Reaction score
^Never an asshole? lol I've seen the shit you say and you're the biggest asshole around. You don't think I'm fucking around too with my trash talk? I don't like you because you say shit like "everyone should ignore magic because of this and that blah blah blah". Pretty sure I at least just came it in the league and about the matchups rather than always trying to make it personal like you.

Same with when the Colts beat the Chiefs. "EVERYONE IGNORE MAGIC GUYS, DONT TALK TO HIM". that's you. you're the one that's taking this a little seriously. I'm not going to hold a grudge against PHX and I'll probably end up playing 2k all the time with him when I get it. This stuff doesn't conflict with anything out of the league while you try to make things personal.

SAL traded for CP3.

And cool, a bunch of people lost one player. I wouldn't be complaining if I lost only Westbrook(or least saying it cost me a matchup).

Aid lost his top guys and is going to finish last in the league. Am I going to? Nah, i'm 6-7 against the first seed and trying to make the playoffs while constantly trying to find good players on the wire to make up for my losses. I could have packed it in and called it a year like Ben, Aid and stax(the three people you just mentioned that lost their key guys), but I'm not, am I.

Cool. You get it. So now stop bringing this shit up. Stop mentioning how my team is SURPRISINGLY losing against other people when I have no one playing. I laughed at PHX because he's literally brought up how great his team is all year and how much better they are than mine and they're barely beating me now when I have no one playing which I find funny. Is that not backing up all the shit talking he's done. That's what's annoying you, right? Not backing up my shit talk? Well PHX is doing the same thing so I called him out for it.

I'd say the same shit to everyone else? When you guys were shitting on aid for being a bad GM, I defended him and said he was a good one that just had unfortunate injuries happen to his team. I'm not like you blueberries that like to act like none of the injuries make a difference and everything can be overcome.

Last edited: