WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Think you should keep that Notorious matchup in mind PSYCH before gloating.

That notorious shit should never be repeated. Bynum and Drummond went off, and at the same time

- Caron hurt his knee
- Jameer sprained his foot
- Hill sprained his ankle
- Farmer tore his hamstring
- Saggy dislocated a finger
- McBob had a family death

I mean damn, I still say he sacrificed a fucking animal

Notorious

Reaction score
11270857-large.jpg

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Blake out 6-9 weeks. Kobe starts at pg

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
maybe because he cost me three fucking categories. Iirc you cried for around 3 weeks about how chico's guys played out of their minds against you which is why you lost ya fuckin' hypocrite.

You're bitching about something literally everyone goes through. I don't have Gasol, who is a bigger loss than Vuc. IYF has been without Iggy. GA is without Beal and Tyson. Stax doesn't have Rondo/Redick/JaVale (He's a fuckin moron to stash JaVale and Redick tho, so this one's on him). Sal is without one of the top 5 best players in all of Fantasy. I could go on...

I think Vitor Faverani demolishing me (he had a fucking 12/18/6 in one game) then becoming completely irrelevant after that matchup ended justifies complaint. We're (mostly) all without some major players, so stop bitching. You calling him a pussy like 5 times then shitting on him the day he actually returns is fucking annoying. Just stop. You were without a player for AN ENTIRE WEEK! Poor you!

shutupchico

Reaction score
You're bitching about something literally everyone goes through. I don't have Gasol, who is a bigger loss than Vuc. IYF has been without Iggy. GA is without Beal and Tyson. Stax doesn't have Rondo/Redick/JaVale (He's a fuckin moron to stash JaVale and Redick tho, so this one's on him). Sal is without one of the top 5 best players in all of Fantasy. I could go on...

I think Vitor Faverani demolishing me (he had a fucking 12/18/6 in one game) then becoming completely irrelevant after that matchup ended justifies complaint. We're (mostly) all without some major players, so stop bitching. You calling him a pussy like 5 times then shitting on him the day he actually returns is fucking annoying. Just stop. You were without a player for AN ENTIRE WEEK! Poor you!

no it doesn't. vitor played well before i picked him up, that's why i picked him up. what would justify your complaint would be if vitor randomly was put on my team without me knowing. just stop with your complaining already. everything has been handed to u this season, and u still wanna bitch.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You're so fucking stupid, Chico. How am I bitching about anything? He brought up a point, and I made a counterpoint. If you don't understand the simplistic aspects of an argument/debate, then don't fucking talk.

shutupchico

Reaction score
You're so fucking stupid, Chico. How am I bitching about anything? He brought up a point, and I made a counterpoint. If you don't understand the simplistic aspects of an argument/debate, then don't fucking talk.

everytime anyone is unhappy about anything, u do your "please just stop" schtick. hey man, we didn't all have the world handed to us like u did. some of us have reason to be annoyed. u complain just as much as anyone when u have a reason to, but why would u when u raped psych of every good person on his team? so no, u don't bitch much about your team(though we all saw your 3 week bitchfest when i beat u, which was the only time u had reason to), u just spend your time bitching about other people venting frustrations instead. and your point was awful by the way. just chill out.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
How are you trying to get on to me about my bitching when the last ~50 posts of yours in this thread are you bitching about the vetoed trade? Literally all of them are 'I DUNNO, THERE WAS NO PROOF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT...' That's scummy behavior, bro.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Need to piss test Pringles for telling the media we don't need a pg, we can be like Showtime with this team

Kobe -> Magic
Meeks -> Scott
Young -> Coop
Johnson -> Worthy
Pau -> Kareem
Hill -> Rambis
Williams -> Green

worthy was in studio laughing when he actually compared all the players by name. I want what he smokes or drinks

shutupchico

Reaction score
How are you trying to get on to me about my bitching when the last ~50 posts of yours in this thread are you bitching about the vetoed trade? Literally all of them are 'I DUNNO, THERE WAS NO PROOF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT...' That's scummy behavior, bro.

because i have good reason to complain about that! who in 5 years in this league has accepted a trade by accident? it's never happened. that' something to be suspicious about for one. psych said he put a comment saying "no thanks" in the trade accept. u can't even leave a fuckin comment accepting a trade!! i know i didn't receive any comment. this isn't something to be suspicious about?? i'm not supposed to be annoyed that every admin thought nothing of this, and just took psychs word at face value? that's fuckin ludicrous. psych has pulled bs like this before. i think it partly has something to do with the fact he'd be making a top team better, of course u guys don't wanna see that happen.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Chico you need some pussy in your life; you mad bro but if you got some you would stop whining like one .... Maybe

shutupchico

Reaction score
Chico you need some pussy in your life; you mad bro but if you got some you would stop whining like one .... Maybe

coming from a virgin. when there's reason to be pissed, imma be pissed. i could give a damn about acting "cool".

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Oh boy, calling someone a virgin over the internet! What's next? You gonna tell him that you fucked his mom?!