WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
STANDINGS

West:
2. Sal: 50-28-0
4 Notorious 44-32-2
5 KIF: 42-36-0
8. IYF 38-40-0
9. GA: 38-40-0
11. Showtime: 33-44-1
14. Stax: 22-55-2

East:
1. Chico 52-25-1
3. Mak: 51-27-0
6. Ben 40-38-0
7. Cwalker 38-38-2
10. Brandon 36-40-2
12. Aid: 32-46-0
13. PSYCH:25-52-1
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

MATCHUP SUMMARY

Me (5) vs Aid (8)

Aid pulled off the effective win by absolutely destroying this third class trash in the offensive categories. It was a complete domination and burial that Triple H would be proud of when you lol at the shooting and scoring categories between these two teams. Another week, another agitating loss which leaves me with nothing but the legend of Saiyan lore to cling to, the legend of the super, but what if Kobe can no longer transform into the player that's been 25/5/5 ever since 2000? What if its not possible to ascend into the black mamba? Lamar we need you, together as KBLO you were a force.

Showtime (5) vs. Chico (8)

The self proclaimed Pat Riley of this league saw his team get taken down by the chowder headed Bad Guy. Showtime shall try to take solace in the fact the margins he lost categories by like DREBS and TOS were small, but at the end of the day it's just another loss and he slowly descends down the standings make one wonder if he's just another flash in the pan destined for obscurity like the Miami Heat in 2007. Maybe he and his guys are just too fat and lazy to get up for these games. After this win, the bad guy stands on top of the ladder in all the glory of his vaunted role model Razor Ramon, but he better not forget that there's always a showstopper read to flip his illogical trade offering ass off and remind him he will forever be a midcard act as opposed to a main event player when its the grand stage.

GA (5) vs. Mak (8)

What we take away from this matchup is assembling a cast of Wall and Olidapo goes right up there with the master gameplan the Raptors had of assembling Gay and Derozan. They will kill your percentages and turn the ball over, and when they do we have to read posts every day with GA bitching. We also have to begrudgingly admit that the return of Smith to Run n Gun is making them look formidable. They look like they have found their leader, their captain, their el presidente, their Derek Fisher and that makes them a playoff force waiting to be dealt with (who I'd be happy to tank to beat) as the gamesmanship of letting GA's squad narrowly lose the ft (4), fgm (3), blk (6), and fg% (1) was akin to a dagger right in the heart.

Notorious (8) vs. Cwalker (4)

The corpse of Andrew Bynum has come alive (why must you do this to me drew) and that gained him a narrow victory over the newest and modest member of this league. The skim margins that notorious won by with 3ptm, ast, and stls is becoming a habit for him. He's like the Randy Orton of this league, just narrowly escapes an ass kicking every week with his tail between his legs as the basketball gods seem to do a solid and turn water into wine when he's backed into a corner, as we can see with Andre Drummond. One has to wonder what will happen if Pau Gasol and Kyrie Irving ever snap out of their funk and become effecient again?

Kif (5) vs. Sal (8)

Welcome to the cavern! Kif is without a doubt the most improved gm in league history after one year. He's making moves that would make Morey himself jealous. That didn't stop him from entering though where he was forced to take it like Sasha Gray at a glory hole, while listening to endless loops of Colt Cabana promos. Sal easily won the categories of fgm, 3ptm, drebs, FTM, fg%, and 3pt% so there's no mistaking the fact that even though he's not as present on those boards as we are accustomed too, that RONDO loving sum bitch ... Arrives, raises hell, and leaves in a vintage fashion that begrudgingly makes you admit he still has it.

Brandon (5) vs. Ben (8)

At this point one is left to ask three questions: What the hell is with these losses mostly being 5-8? Who the hell did Ben sell his soul to at the crossroads to become decent as opposed to our own personal NBDL affiliate? Marc Gasol will you be able to save the day? Branduns team experienced a loss that knocked them narrowly below the 500 mark. There's a chance that this can be another Kevin Love situation, and the team headlined by Gasol and Wade fade slowly off into the sunset together sipping appletinis in South Beach, where they discuss what life was like when they had working knees.

IYF (9) vs Stax (4)

Much like the guy he's named after Stephen Jackson, retirement may be the best option possible for him. He's holding out hope that Deron Williams will leave happy meals alone for treadmills, so that his own wheels will begin to function again. He's also banking on the narrowest of margins that Rondo will be as loyal to him as he was good ol' SM28. He currently sits in the bottom of the league, while IYF is making headway once again in the standings, like he does every year at this time. One is left often times wondering if this is the year he will have a team that is healthy? Then they think back to every year past and realize its not likely, so he better pray for Gallo to return as his General just got bumped down to latrine duty with the trade by his favorite Sacramento Kings.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

NEXT WEEK PREDICTIONS

Me (7) vs. GA (6)
Stax (4) vs. Showtime (9)
Notorious (5) vs. Kif (8)
Aid (3) vs. Sal (10)
Mak (8) vs. Chico (5)
Cwalker (8) vs. Ben (5)
IYF (6) vs Brandun (7)

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
^ Well done.

-----

My God, please don't let these Asik/Thad rumors be true. This would ruin my team, with Thad taking a hit and Jones becoming essentially irrelevant.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Dat 7-6 prediction. PSYCH is delusional. He thinks he can win.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Rottenecards_70654213_8xngck5xgy.png

Notorious

Reaction score
PSYCH you still a lil salty because you blew a 13-0 lead with 2 days left in the week?

My GODLY frontcourt carries me, I always acknowledge that.

LOVE
BLAKE
DRUMMOND
Looks like I might be able to add BYNUM to the list.

My frontcourt just ain't fair.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You're like late on that lol but figured why not if he plays terrible could just drop him not like I drafted him expecting 18 ppg like someone did :hhh2:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
How bout that Dragic PSYCH :vince5:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
smurf youn know damn well the twins running a train on Pau was the reason for the loss not Dragic. They made Amir look gentle

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You can't say a guy scoring 31 isn't a reason you lost lol. Him, Bledsoe and the Morris Twins all deserve equal credit. Was funny how the twins were doing work though.