WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He makes some dumb ass moves some of the worst in this league but he fully backs every dumb ass moves he makes and will defend them to no end. Not the case here at all plus this is PSYCH he's not going to want a Celtic on his team let alone a irrelevant one.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i still don't know how u could take psych's word just like that, like he hasn't bullshitted on more than 1 occassion. u say "don't see how it matters" how doesn't it? a trade's at stake. there's a 50% chance he's bullshitting on this. he has also backed out of deals at the last second before, after previously saying he'd accept.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He's backed out of deals but not after accepting them on yahoo to the point of having to cancel the trade. Plus we already know how you send him a bunch of bs trade offers anyways that he has to always decline. Don't think it would take second guessing to realize I don't want Hump on my team. It's really not hard to accidentally press accept on a phone app.

shutupchico

Reaction score
most of the offers i've sent him aren't that bad. he's sent me a few terrible ones as well. you're missing the key issue here, and that's him saying he left a comment. if there is no comment, that throws the whole story out of wack. to think otherwise is being naive. just because u wouldn't want hump on your team, doesn't mean psych wouldn't take him to also get felton who he's asked for before. hump could easily regain his value in the upcoming weeks, i'm being dead serious here. he is looking good for the celtics, or i wouldn't have picked him up, and held him for longer than a game. again, if psych didn't say he left a comment saying "no thanks", i wouldn't have made a deal about this, but the fact that he did makes it a different story.

Last edited:

Notorious

Reaction score
If you accept a deal do they still have comments? Because I thought normally you would just click accept and that's it but when you reject you have an option to leave a comment why you did it. Maybe that's just ESPN.

But it has happened to me before in another league on Yahoo using the phone app last season. I clicked reject or at least I thought I did and somehow it said I accepted the trade and I had to get it vetoed.

shutupchico

Reaction score
If you accept a deal do they still have comments? Because I thought normally you would just click accept and that's it but when you reject you have an option to leave a comment why you did it. Maybe that's just ESPN.

But it has happened to me before in another league on Yahoo using the phone app last season. I clicked reject or at least I thought I did and somehow it said I accepted the trade and I had to get it vetoed.

ya know what, man, i don't think they do have comments on an accept(not 100% sure). plot thickens.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Chico, just get the fuck over it. We ALL know that the app is fucking terrible. Move on.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Chico, just get the fuck over it. We ALL know that the app is fucking terrible. Move on.

go fuck yourself bro. u rape psych over and over, but i trade with him, and have a valid reason why i think he's bullshitting, and u tell me to get over it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't even feel like going pages with you, let alone trying to justify the rationale behind trading what I got for Conley for Hump

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
IYF
gTTlmDLl.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't even feel like going pages with you, let alone trying to justify the rationale behind trading what I got for Conley for Hump
Shocker

And it was your turn to do the recap GA

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Shocker

And it was your turn to do the recap GA
Shit I just don't today, lol, took my last final and read this thread but was like fuck it, I thun wrote out enough pages for a day

If no one does the recap, guess I can have one done for tomorrow

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt