WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
Oh boy, calling someone a virgin over the internet! What's next? You gonna tell him that you fucked his mom?!

why would i say that? that's great how u wanna buddy buddy up to psych though after u robbed him of having any chance to do anything in this league. priceless.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
How am I being buddy-buddy with PSYCH? Everyone else is on his side when it comes to this trade-veto thing...

shutupchico

Reaction score
who, mak? u guys are either being naive, or looking the other way because the trade benefits a top team, and consciously, or subconsciously, you're gonna be on his side. i'm done talking about this, for now.

Showtime

Reaction score
You're bitching about something literally everyone goes through. I don't have Gasol, who is a bigger loss than Vuc. IYF has been without Iggy. GA is without Beal and Tyson. Stax doesn't have Rondo/Redick/JaVale (He's a fuckin moron to stash JaVale and Redick tho, so this one's on him). Sal is without one of the top 5 best players in all of Fantasy. I could go on...

I think Vitor Faverani demolishing me (he had a fucking 12/18/6 in one game) then becoming completely irrelevant after that matchup ended justifies complaint. We're (mostly) all without some major players, so stop bitching. You calling him a pussy like 5 times then shitting on him the day he actually returns is fucking annoying. Just stop. You were without a player for AN ENTIRE WEEK! Poor you!

lel why are you so mad?

Showtime

Reaction score
also, Marc Gasol/Iggy/etc getting hurt is one thing. Vucevic missing games because the Magic are tanking or because he needs a week off for a sore ankle is a bitch move that I find annoying. Sorry I don't like teams randomly having their star players miss games a month into the season. I'm sure you wouldn't give any fucks if it wasn't a player on the Magic.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I know you're afraid of losing 1st place to me this week which is why you wanted that trade to happen :hhh2: but jesus christ let it go the trade was stupid in the first place without the whole accident/veto mess. You can think PSYCH is a lying asshole all you want but it is over with Marion and Jameer aren't going to be popping up on your team.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
also, Marc Gasol/Iggy/etc getting hurt is one thing. Vucevic missing games because the Magic are tanking or because he needs a week off for a sore ankle is a bitch move that I find annoying. Sorry I don't like teams randomly having their star players miss games a month into the season. I'm sure you wouldn't give any fucks if it wasn't a player on the Magic.

I don't get why you feel like a player missing a fuckin' week with a sprained ankle is some kind of ridiculous anomaly.

Showtime

Reaction score
btw GA and WWF are the Knicks and the Nets...which means I'm the Heat. :kobe:

repeat coming bitches.

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't get why you feel like a player missing a fuckin' week with a sprained ankle is some kind of ridiculous anomaly.

probably because it was reported multiple times as a week sprain and he wasnt supposed to miss any games because of it. Sorry that I think it's somehow a ridiculous stretch that he managed to miss four.

Once again, you wouldn't be giving any fucks if this wasn't about a Magic player and me calling him a pussy. Pretty sure the greatest insult to Vucevic that has come from this league is when you said Ayon should be drafted over him ya smurf, so pls go.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You make no sense. You CLEARLY bait me, I respond, and your response to that is 'You wouldn't care if he didn't play for the Magic.' No shit?

Hindsight is 20/20, fag. :camron:

Notorious

Reaction score
Y'all arguing over bullshit.

Who cares whether or not Vucevic was being a pussy.

Who cares whether or not a trade for Jameer fucking Nelson was vetoed or not.

We should all discuss the only player that matters in this league:

NBADraft_0002_Andre%20Drummond.jpg

Showtime

Reaction score
You make no sense. You CLEARLY bait me, I respond, and your response to that is 'You wouldn't care if he didn't play for the Magic.' No shit?

Hindsight is 20/20, fag. :camron:

man I aint baiting you. Do you really think I give a fuck about you? I'm just pissed Vucevic missed games when I was playing against the top seed which would have made my loss into a win. Are you really this fucking narcissistic?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Shaq and Wades title defense year they were laughing stocks ... SHOWTIMEs team is repeating that pattern

Y'all arguing over bullshit.

Who cares whether or not Vucevic was being a pussy.

Who cares whether or not a trade for Jameer fucking Nelson was vetoed or not.

We should all discuss the only player that matters in this league:

NBADraft_0002_Andre%20Drummond.jpg
That Strahan gap