WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
As long as Paus settling for jumpers he's not better than Farmar or Hill in terms of presence. At 20mil and as a cap he should make teams react to him, but he hasn't at all these past 3 games. He's settling. Farmar makes shit happen and is the reason the bench has scored so well. Hill is the one playing D. Nothing Pau is doing right now can't be replicated by Kaman with the same minutes. Paus brought no accountability, he's just outright not sucked like Blake, Nash, and Wiliams.

Id I drank them Farmar, Hill, Henry, Pau, Meeks, Kaman, Wes, Williams, Blake, and Nash in that order
url-17.gif

Showtime

Reaction score
eh @ this week. a lot of the shit was worse and I expect my team to improve as the season progresses. Westbrook being back already is AWESOME though and I'm stealing cats late against KIF after I think it would end as 9-4 which is also AWESOME. :kobe:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I can't watch Hawks games, man. Every time I see Schroder's forehead, I burst out laughing:
58dmu.jpg

Also, VERY happy to see Blake getting assists early. Exactly what I need. Fuckin' Felton/Rubio/Afflalo getting a combined 30 and
took the lead. :kobe4:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Head looks like kif from futurama.

Kif-hail.gif

Showtime

Reaction score
btw im fine with switching back to TREBs next year, obviously not this year for OBVIOUS reasons. it really does seem tamer and there's less DOUBLE DIGIT categories won which isnt as fun. :side:

not that there's anything wrong with it, it really just doesn't look as nice.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They just showed a graphic, 42% of Paus attempts are from 10-20 feet. 35 from 5-10. Paus too good for that. The first unit is struggling this season and he's the best player, he should be posting and drawing doubles or help to hit shooters and cutters. Expect better from him, as he's just taking what the D gives over making something happen on o like Farmar. And you've seen LA play, you see the difference Hill makes on D compared to Pau.

shutupchico

Reaction score
lol'd at rubio and felton handing the ball to each other for steals near the end of the game. they know what's at stake is bigger than a nba game.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't care to call them better players than Pau is asinine. I understand you wanting to commend those players for playing their role well but saying they are better players is going too far.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
btw im fine with switching back to TREBs next year, obviously not this year for OBVIOUS reasons. it really does seem tamer and there's less DOUBLE DIGIT categories won which isnt as fun. :side:

not that there's anything wrong with it, it really just doesn't look as nice.

Hopefully Adam agrees

Showtime

Reaction score
korver needs one three and this week ends with me feeling alright. COME ON GUYS, WE CANT BE OPENING UP WITH A LOSS.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't care to call them better players than Pau is asinine. I understand you wanting to commend those players for playing their role well but saying they are better players is going too far.
More impactful then.

Paus too good to not be impactful. He's sleep walking into his numbers and he can't do it as the captain. His unit is awful and the team so far on the year is a -35 with him out there. He's just got to be the guy and hold the fort without Kobe kicking him in the ass and screaming at him to get his ass down low so the starters don't dig holes.

And sometimes it seems Dantoni coaches vs himself. LA was ona role with Farmar and Hill out there, and he pulled both of them and Meeks for the Steves and Pau, so the. Hawks score fucking layups. Ugh

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
lol'd at rubio and felton handing the ball to each other for steals near the end of the game. they know what's at stake is bigger than a nba game.
That shit was crazy watching it. They literally handed it to one another over picking the others pocket

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
More impactful then.

Paus too good to not be impactful. He's sleep walking into his numbers and he can't do it as the captain. His unit is awful and the team so far on the year is a -35 with him out there. He's just got to be the guy and hold the fort without Kobe kicking him in the ass and screaming at him to get his ass down low so the starters don't dig holes.

And sometimes it seems Dantoni coaches vs himself. LA was ona role with Farmar and Hill out there, and he pulled both of them and Meeks for the Steves and Pau, so the. Hawks score fucking layups. Ugh
Maybe he's trying to tank lol.

On another note it is pretty sad to watch Nash these days but age will do that to you.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
And right as I say that Nash puts up a circus vintage layup lol.