WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Only thing I remember him being counted out about is the staying healthy part.

Notorious

Reaction score
Only thing I remember him being counted out about is the staying healthy part.

He's not really injury prone though. Last season he injured his hand in a freak accident, returned too early and ended up re-injuring it. Other than that he's been healthy for most of his career other than one instance in his second season where he again injured his hand in a freak accident and had to miss a month or two.

Love injury concerns were overblown. This isn't an Anderson Varejao case where he misses at least 50+ games every year.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Yeah, he probably is, assuming he plays like we're used to. 1st round value in the 3rd (I think). MCW is looking like a true steal, though.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He's not really injury prone though. Last season he injured his hand in a freak accident, returned too early and ended up re-injuring it. Other than that he's been healthy for most of his career other than one instance in his second season where he again injured his hand in a freak accident and had to miss a month or two.

Love injury concerns were overblown. This isn't an Anderson Varejao case where he misses at least 50+ games every year.
Mostly mean he seems to miss time when he is most needed ask Brandon and Sal. Wouldn't go as far as to say injury prone but sure does pick a bad time to get hurt for fantasy purposes.

Showtime

Reaction score
lolga is mad. I used my first pick in the third round on Westbrook as I knew it would be the best for my pick since I couldn't pick for another 28 picks. pls go.

Also I don't think anyone has ever won the championship with the first overall pick or even the second. They're not exactly the best picks for building a team as the talent drops are rather annoying. You also know none of your other picks will be soon so you have to predict who is going to be around 28 picks later.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah all my picks were late first rounds when I won and then you didn't even have a 1st round draft pick last year. Think highest pick I ever had was like 10 or some shit.

Notorious

Reaction score
Mostly mean he seems to miss time when he is most needed ask Brandon and Sal. Wouldn't go as far as to say injury prone but sure does pick a bad time to get hurt for fantasy purposes.

If the Wolves stay healthy this year, they'll be competing for the playoffs (I think they'll make it) so it's not like we'll have to worry about them sitting Love for tanking purposes.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah had a feeling Westbrook would return sooner than expected but not like a few games into the season type early that is crazy as fuck.
Had to come save KD and make them fuckers look good. He's easily their most well rounded player

And Loves never played a full season including college. He like Paul is a glass man who sits off little shit just like big injuries, there's no roughing it out. And to be clear they aren't making the playoffs because like the Blazers they never stay healthy, and because Love is not a superstar level player who elevates his team to win games while he stat pads. I feel sorry for the idiots that max him next summer as opposed to paying him like an all star and making him a third option. His Moses Malone shit while playing no semblance of d, no post scoring, or anything makes his 20 and 10 great fantasy numbers but empty real life numbers

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Henry starts, and Young comes off the bench. No real beef there

Williams and both Nash and Blake need to be placed in the fucking stands selling concessions though. Farmar and Meeks are so much better than them, same with Hill and Kaman need 20+. Minutes each and. Wes more time

Notorious

Reaction score
Had to come save KD and make them fuckers look good. He's easily their most well rounded player

And Loves never played a full season including college. He like Paul is a glass man who sits off little shit just like big injuries, there's no roughing it out. And to be clear they aren't making the playoffs because like the Blazers they never stay healthy, and because Love is not a superstar level player who elevates his team to win games while he stat pads. I feel sorry for the idiots that max him next summer as opposed to paying him like an all star and making him a third option. His Moses Malone shit while playing no semblance of d, no post scoring, or anything makes his 20 and 10 great fantasy numbers but empty real life numbers

You know Love is going to the Lakers right? So I anticipate him becoming one of your favorite players soon.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Should be fun when he pretends he never said any of the stuff he said about him

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nah I'm still sticking to that like I would've with Paul. They aren't max guys. They are seconds if Kobe is 90% of last years Kobe or 1/3 of a big 3 if Kobe's just an all star. You can't depend on Love to win you games, like I knew no team with Paul as your best guy is going to have playoff success.

I'm sticking by the fact the only max guys are Bron and Melo in 14 and then Durant in 16. Love, Rondo, Bosh, Gay, Aldridge aren't max guys. No need to speak of the rfas. I'm fact I'd probably pay rondo more than Love. And if. Love wants max money, talk to Bosh after you got other pieces.