WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
okay chico, I'll go with that. the first year, it wasn't my team; which means the only team I have had were CHAMPIONS. That just makes me even better bro and I'm still improving.

I'd rather be known as a champion than a top guy that just jobs to other top guys. You're basically Kane. You may look terrifying, you may beat down some jobbers, and you might even go far in the playoffs, but at the end of the day you're just jobbing to someone better and that's all you're ever going to be known for. It's okay though, it's better to be a jobber to the top teams than a jobber to every team...like Brandon and PSYCH. You'll always have that one finals trip...that obviously ended in a lose. I think you need to change your name this season from downtown chuckers to downtown jobbers, it fits perfectly brah.

downtown jobbers? ok, look, i know i said u were on a life raft a few seasons ago, and that doesn't count for much, but one thing cannot be ignored... u lost to p1 in the playoffs, p1. the same p1 that was probably on 35 different meds at the time. that capsizes life rafts in the middle of the ocean, man. u winning the title last season ONLY made up for your famous p1 loss. this is your year to show the critics you're the real deal.

off topic: i don't ever wanna be associated with the word trolling. i talk shit, not troll... fuck trolls.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
chico is going off. Walls of text everywhere.

Who's ready for that new 2k? Any news on crew or are they staying quiet so people don't lose their shit on the forums.

shutupchico

Reaction score
the latest news is that crew is gonna feature playoffs and season mode, which is awesome. jerseys are also in, and 5 on 5 is confirmed. still not sure if it's gonna be on blacktop or not, but u have to figure they'd have season mode, and playoffs in an arena so it probably won't be.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
how the fuck are playoffs and season mode gonna work? You gotta join a league I'm assuming and wait for other crews to get online to play? Sounds like a nightmare.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i have no idea, but the thought of actually being able to play for more than just rank is pretty cool to me. it could work like that, yea, even if it does, we could just play regular crew games in the meantime. the main reason i was happy about hearing playoffs/season is because i'm assuming if that's in, so will arenas. blacktop sucks.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'm skeptical until they actually announce it. I mean why haven't they already? 5v5 on blacktop is like almost everyones main concern.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
When's the game out?

Edit: NVM. Out much sooner than I thought.

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
2K's the only one I really care about. I'm sure I'll get GTA eventually, but ehh...

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I want to announce the draft order on Sunday, September 22, but Yahoo STILL hasn't got fantasy basketball up yet. Gotta have everyone in the league signed up before I can generate the order.

So we play the waiting game...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
the latest news is that crew is gonna feature playoffs and season mode, which is awesome. jerseys are also in, and 5 on 5 is confirmed. still not sure if it's gonna be on blacktop or not, but u have to figure they'd have season mode, and playoffs in an arena so it probably won't be.
Playoffs and season? Damn that sounds crazy and even more sold on it now. Going to try and get it the first day if I can.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I want to announce the draft order on Sunday, September 22, but Yahoo STILL hasn't got fantasy basketball up yet. Gotta have everyone in the league signed up before I can generate the order.

So we play the waiting game...
When did they open it last time? I forgot.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well least we know this year PSYCH won't be trading for Dwight lol.
il07fG.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2333614/kobe-fucking-smurf-o.gif

Last edited: