WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Nope.

Neither is GA. Nor Brandon. Nor Chico. Nor anyone else not named Mak(SAL is really good too) until proven otherwise.

Trolololol trade Dwight to a moron for 3 solid pieces and proclaim that you're great. C'mon after the Dwight debacle it was clear that your team was far and away better than anyone elses.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Think that example was more so a citing of PSYCH being Blue than Showtime not being good.

Showtime

Reaction score
except when SAL and IYF and another team passed me in the standings, right? You guys overrate that trade so heavily it's incredible, it didn't win me the league and if I made no moves for the rest of the year after that trade I bet I lose.

Showtime

Reaction score
lol you know? it doesn't even matter. None of you have won anything except PHX. Your words are meaningless, just a bunch of rubbish from a bunch of losers. :Kobe:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well least we know this year PSYCH won't be trading for Dwight lol.

shutupchico

Reaction score
lol you know? it doesn't even matter. None of you have won anything except PHX. Your words are meaningless, just a bunch of rubbish from a bunch of losers. :Kobe:

it does matter. you're a 1 season wonder right now. nothing more, nothing less(well maybe less). come draft day i'm gonna show the world why everyone in the community's been calling me chico auerbach.

Showtime

Reaction score
one season wonder? that's more than can be said for ANY of you, once again except for PHX.

It's okay though, I'll enjoy repeating with my SHAQ like dominance.

shutupchico

Reaction score
one season wonder? that's more than can be said for ANY of you, once again except for PHX.

It's okay though, I'll enjoy repeating with my SHAQ like dominance.

we've all proved to be playoff contenders every year though. u are still the big question mark of the league.

Showtime

Reaction score
...I lead a shitty team to fourth place(in the standings, i really dont give a fuck about consolation playoffs and etc) in the league the first year I repped into the league. Last year I finished third in the standings. Don't know how a champion can be called a question mark brah.

shutupchico

Reaction score
...I lead a shitty team to fourth place(in the standings, i really dont give a fuck about consolation playoffs and etc) in the league the first year I repped into the league. Last year I finished third in the standings. Don't know how a champion can be called a question mark brah.

man, u were nothing but a relief pitcher in your first year. that wasn't really your team. there's an old saying that goes, "if u don't draft, you're just a life raft", so that's where u fit in the first season. now last year u came in and got the job done, i give u credit, bravo, you're the champ.... but it's 1 season man, 1 season. u know who else had 1 good season? seph. his 1st year in the league he ran through everyone on his way to the finals. he lost, but he was still one of the teams everyone was talking about. one of the premiere ballclubs in the league, highly respected by the community. year 2 comes, and what happened? he folded. took his ball and ran home. he knew he wouldn't be able to top his previous effort, the pressure did him in, and nobody ever heard from him again. fast forward a few years to 2011, where p1 had his breakout season. the forever under .500 p1 rose above mediocrity, and eliminated a relief pitcher in the playoffs. he didn't go any further, but it was enough to make him most improved manager of the year, and on the verge of becoming a top guy. next season what happened? he folded. couldn't stand living in a pressure cooker, and followed in the footsteps of seph. whose to say we won't be calling u p2 by the end of the season? bottom line, anybody can have a good year, a good manager has more than 1.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Mid-Season form stuff from chico and showtime here.

Showtime

Reaction score
okay chico, I'll go with that. the first year, it wasn't my team; which means the only team I have had were CHAMPIONS. That just makes me even better bro and I'm still improving.

I'd rather be known as a champion than a top guy that just jobs to other top guys. You're basically Kane. You may look terrifying, you may beat down some jobbers, and you might even go far in the playoffs, but at the end of the day you're just jobbing to someone better and that's all you're ever going to be known for. It's okay though, it's better to be a jobber to the top teams than a jobber to every team...like Brandon and PSYCH. You'll always have that one finals trip...that obviously ended in a lose. I think you need to change your name this season from downtown chuckers to downtown jobbers, it fits perfectly brah.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Who knew that Chico was the biggest troll in the league? Managed to get to ST and everything!

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
I knew that already, you never see Chico posts before Brandon?

Shut Up Chico.

I need to step my game up.