WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
omg, for the love of the fantasy god please match me up against Chico in the first round. If I can beat him this season is over once Pau returns. Ain't a Nope in this league that would be able to keep up except maybe GA with a healthy Bynum which isn't happening.

also im benching all my guys if PHX becomes the 5th seed. AINT NO WAY I'M PLAYING HIM.

shutupchico

Reaction score
don't forget, i beat u 11-3 earlier this season when i had bynum, and gordon on the bench, so i don't think think this week is very telling.

Showtime

Reaction score
we both have different players on our team now so meh, I could very well lose to you as well, but I'd just much prefer playing you rather than PHX's team which seems to match up far better against mine. I blame fucking Vucevic, the bastard that I dropped. :(

shutupchico

Reaction score
wes matthews hasn't played for me yet this week either. gordon still sitting out back end of b2b's, kg even rested. can't blame ya for rather playing me than the champ, but i'll still end your season just as fast as he would. not losing to no second year player, no way.

Showtime

Reaction score
ga let's merge teams. brandon too. IF ONE OF US CAN'T DO IT THEN WE SHOULD COMBINE AND GET THE JOB DONE.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm not the favorite to win it all like the last 3 times so you guys might be fine this time around (maybe). Next week though I'm expecting a different result than the last time we played.

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
you would honestly be nowhere if I didn't drop Vucevic like a moron. that honestly pisses me off so much. :KOBE:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Possibly but we will never know :rock3:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kobe Johnson died, Black Mamba came back after the break for a playoff push

sacrebleu.gif

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I will try my best to finish the season as strong as I can lol. I am getting use to the league and what to find in my players. I need to stop using my phone app it never seems to really save my line ups, but I will just use the computer. Thanks guys for letting me in the league though.

shutupchico

Reaction score
I will try my best to finish the season as strong as I can lol. I am getting use to the league and what to find in my players. I need to stop using my phone app it never seems to really save my line ups, but I will just use the computer. Thanks guys for letting me in the league though.

anybody who has the x-factor aka ticket to the playoffs aka the dude with a statue in front of chucker coliseum, in their sig, is welcome in this league.

shutupchico

Reaction score
ga, and st, it's on us 3 to hold down mak from moving up to the 4th/5th spot. i'm not moving.