WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm just avoiding Mak. Even if I manage to beat him next week I really don't want any part of him in the playoffs. If that means throwing away the matchup between GA and I if Mak is in sixth and I'm in third then so be it. :side:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah the phone app sucks. I remember thinking it set my lineups once and it had Kobe inactive. Buggy as it will show them active on the app

Maks only beat me twice in all these years, so ill be glad to take him. :henry:

shutupchico

Reaction score
so benching matthews one night when i thought he wasn't gonna play ended up costing me the matchup. still a good fight, hopefully we'll do it again in the playoffs. both of u better not tank, so i wind up in the 3rd spot.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'm just avoiding Mak. Even if I manage to beat him next week I really don't want any part of him in the playoffs. If that means throwing away the matchup between GA and I if Mak is in sixth and I'm in third then so be it. :side:

I will bench all of my players that week too.

Leagues first ever 0-0-14 tie.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah the phone app sucks. I remember thinking it set my lineups once and it had Kobe inactive. Buggy as it will show them active on the app

Maks only beat me twice in all these years, so ill be glad to take him. :henry:
That stat would be more relevant if it actually amounted to something like winning 3 championships. You don't want anymore of this man ass raping you again anyways
ORL_Vucevic_Nikola.jpg

Showtime

Reaction score
I just realized the only difference in my team if I kept Vucevic is that I would have him instead of Hickson and Jrue instead of Vasquez which isn't ALL that different, unless I could have got Hickson anyways. the HEART and SOUL of my team would have been lost though.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That stat would be more relevant if it actually amounted to something like winning 3 championships. You don't want anymore of this man ass raping you again anyways
ORL_Vucevic_Nikola.jpg
You got them by avoiding me. When we met I'm Kobe and you're Timmy, great but you gon get that ass whooped son and sent back home :Kobe: most the time

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hard for you to be Kobe and have zero championships. You being a failure in the playoffs isn't me avoiding you exactly.

Showtime

Reaction score
Kobe was the one that three peated, not Timmy. Timmy is also a champion, something that you or no one else in this seems to be. I WAS GOING TO BRING CHANGE, but Pringles ruined me by ruining Pau, just like he's ruined the Lakers.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hard for you to be Kobe and have zero championships. You being a failure in the playoffs isn't me avoiding you exactly.
Hey Kobe didnt win the first 3 years. It was a slow building process

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm going to guarantee it, if we get matched up, my team will send Mak home championship-less

Showtime

Reaction score
Then he's Jordan and you're one of the many failures that didn't live up to the name. If anyone in this league is going to be Kobe it's me. I hate losing at anything and I WILL get mine. GA is Greg Oden, full of promise but just gets injured. The three Celtic fans can be whoever they want on the big three; as individuals they'll never accomplish anything meaningfull. WWF embodies his franchise, he gets all these stars but they never amount to much until they leave the team or they just never amount to anything. BRJP is the Hawks, just a regular season warrior but he'll never truly get far without actually making a move. Half the league is a combination of the Wizards, Bobcats, and Cavs that just manage to suck regardless of what they do.

I lost track of why I was doing this and I don't even know who else is in this league, the point is I'M GOING TO WIN. :side:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You're a fucking idiot if you think you're going to win. Anyways, time for the SUNDAY NIGHT RECAP.

Showtime

Reaction score
that's not very nice. and no I probably won't win this year, although I blame that entirely on Rose being a complete bitch, to even consider sitting out the rest of the year would make him the biggest bitch superstar of any sport in the last decade.

Pau going out was unfortunate, but his role being reduced as much as it has been by Pringles is just pure stupidity on Pringles' part. Although his rebounding would still help me immensely. if those smurfs actually do come back on time I still do think I can win the league. it's not impossible.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
WEEK 17 SUNDAY NIGHT RECAP, 3 SEED = DEATH?

WESTERN CONFERENCE
#NameWLTGB
2IYF147865
Showtime1371001
4GA1361002
5chico1311052
6PHX1251112
8BRJP1171201
9Notorious11212424.5
EASTERN CONFERENCE
#NameWLTGB
1SAL151852
7PSYCH1221124
10Ben104133113
11KIF101133414.5
12Brandon101135215.5
13NMS100135316
14Chase64169551

Notes:

3 weeks left. I guess technically NMS/Brandon/KIF/Ben could all make the playoffs. Probably not going to happen but everyone is open to trading with them at least until next week! Chase is off limits.

SAL has a .637 winning percentage. That is 3rd all-time. (1st - Seb - .706 (2009), 2nd - PHX - .681 (2011))

Notorious not doing himself any favors losing 9-5 to Ben. Next week he has me, then chico then PHX. Tough schedule but BRJP's is equally as tough (chico/showtime/SAL). Maybe Notorious can pick up a win against me this week with my team shitting the bed.

Last edited: