• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

SAIYANS

Ugh this damn Denver game won't just end.
Took away my free throw category

DeAndreWTF.gif

Ghetto Anthony

McHale is apparently away due to personal reasons.

If you have Rockets players now is the best time of the year to put them in your lineups.

SAL

Got the matchup with sal at 5-9 now. Better than being swept, if I win by chance it will be funny

It's 10-4 now. You have no chance at FGs, points, OREB, DREB, REB, AST, or TOs. You have virtually no chance at 3s or 3%. That's 9 categories. FG% is a tossup. You're going to win FT% (which is FUCKING BULLSHIT man). I have 7 guys going to your 4 today and I have a good shot at steals and blocks. You're getting 11-3'd, and that's the best case scenario for you. Prepare to get 13-1'd.

LaBrandon Aldridge

You did set your lineup, I was creeping on your team last night to see what I could/couldn't win. Yahoo's servers are fucked up right now:

Yahoo! Sports said:
UPDATE: We are still working to resolve the fantasy server issue and will provide an update ASAP. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience

PHX

Legacy Member
Your team would have to bomb big time for you to not win. Just a matter of by how much so good matchup.

Showtime

Yeah I realize that. I usually give up hope on Thursdays if I'm losing, which I did, so winning on a Sunday just makes me happy.

I'll probably lose turnovers, so I can see me winning 8-6 or 9-5.

PHX

Legacy Member
I needed a much bigger cushion last night and didn't get since guys like Beasley didn't do much. That double OT Denver had didn't help either.

Smith making it harder on me to win turnovers though I see.