WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
SHIT, I could win.

I need Isaiah & what's left of Durant & Westbrook to get me 3 assists and bump up my FG% a bit. A block or two would be nice, but that's doubtful. Likely going to lose TO, assuming Isaiah gets 2 or 3.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Ben somehow managing to not beat NMS. Ibaka is crazyyyyyy good.

SAL/PSYCH's matchup is coming down to the last game of the week.

Showtime with the Sunday comeback.

LOLBRANDON

Notorious

Reaction score
SHIT, I could win.

I need Isaiah & what's left of Durant & Westbrook to get me 3 assists and bump up my FG% a bit. A block or two would be nice, but that's doubtful. Likely going to lose TO, assuming Isaiah gets 2 or 3.

Yeah I'm definitely worried, it's a very real possibility that you could win.

Cousins & Robinson can both eat a dick.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
LOLME?

I COULD WIN. :Kobe:

NOPE

tumblr_m8cri894Ej1rxt7jlo1_400.jpg

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Just realized I face P1 twice this year.

Sometimes it pays to make the schedule. :Kobe:

Showtime

Reaction score
You made the schedule?

Picking up Hill just paid off as he won me a category. He's going HAM, just like he did last year in CREW.

shutupchico

Reaction score
the 5th horseman. liked him better on the rockets though...

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Yeah I balanced it because the default was fucked up.

Anyways...procrastinating with doing test prep for tomorrow I did this...

Week 3 is RIVALRY WEEK

Chico's Last Stand
PHX vs. Chico
chico has never beaten PHX. Let that settle in for a second. In 4 years chico has never taken a matchup off of PHX. In the five times they've matched up (including the 2010-11 finals) PHX's all-time record against chico is 51-19. This is their first of two meetings this year, and right now PHX's team has never looked weaker, if chico's going to end this streak he's going to need to do it now.

The battle of the lucky p(r)icks
BRJP vs. Showtime
BRJP lucked out again this year with the 3rd overall pick after getting Durant first overall last year. Showtime lucked out with a high pick this year and is an idiot. This matchup is sure to be one of the ages, two people that think they know shit but are actually just super fucking lucky and get high 1st round picks. Fuck you, and fuck this shitty matchup. Enjoy your irrelevant "rivalry"...smurfs. :KOBE:

Revenge of the 6 Seed?
SAL vs. Brandon
In 2010 Brandon defeated the heavily favored Cavern in the first round of the playoffs. SAL was taunted for the next year (and still is to this day) with the user title SAL LOST TO A 6 SEED. The Cavern just hasn't been the same ever since, last year they didn't even make the playoffs. This year these two teams are in the same division and will face each other twice. SAL looks to be the favorite in the first matchup with Kevin Love still out, but the Cavern has to have the 2010 embarrassment in the back of their minds.

Bottomfeeders Brawl
Ben vs. PSYCH
PSYCH is literally the worst team manager in any fantasy league ever created and I think he has downs. Ben on the other hand manages to be almost as bad every year. This matchup is going to get ugly. I could see a 0-0-14 tie.

The War of Cousins
Notorious vs. IYF
DeMarcus Cousins will miss the first game of this matchup, but we all know the entire week revolves around him and what he can do. I think these two teams should make a gentleman's agreement: to the winner goes the DeMarcus.

Rape City Showdown
P1 vs. GA
If there is one team I don't like to face it's P1's. Well until this year at least. Last year he handed me my first loss of the season in week 15 and it pissed me off. Tried to be a good sport (no I didn't) but I was pretty rattled. Could have faced him in the finals last year (and won) if a few of his guys showed up...fucking P1.

Please Don't Rip Me Off Duel
KIF vs. NMS
Neither of these teams has been ripped off this year, and neither of these owners post in the thread so thumbsdown.

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I think Keith Smart is trolling me. Playing Isaiah 9 minutes in the 1st half? I was monitoring the game, and there was an official timeout, and instead of bringing Isaiah back in, he subs in JIMMER FUCKING FREDETTE.

Showtime

Reaction score
It's a must win for PHX this week too. The season is early, but I'm sure he doesn't want to dig himself out of a deep hole.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I appreciate the effort you put into these long writeups, Marcus. Entertaining stuff, my smurf.