WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Bleh this is true to an extent. Look at me now I can't get a deal done to save my life. I somewhat disagree that you had a great draft (okay who am I kidding your draft was pretty good), and I really disagree that PHX had one. Your team was built through 2 really, really, good trades. Mak's post-draft team would be hard pressed to make the playoffs IMHO (if Mak wasn't the GM, but he always makes good trades and waiver moves for his team).

Ben had/has the best post draft team I think.

Ben drafted Perkins. Perkins is so bad I have a hard time saying anything involved with him is good.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Trading/General activity seems to be down a great deal compared to last year, though.

Because it is.

We hit 2000 posts 5 days after the season started last year and had 36 total trades at that time. This year it's going to take 2 weeks after the season starts to hit 2000 and we've only had 9 trades.

I reach out to some people and they tell me "I'll get back to you later this week" or don't respond at all.

It doesn't really matter in the end, the league isn't dying by any means. People are just seemingly more cautious this year or don't give a fuck. We can replace them next year.

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't respond to some people sometimes because I feel too lazy to talk about trades. it really is a hassle.

also I have a feeling the amount of rapes that went on last year with the trades is really stopping people. a lot of people said they want to see what they got before they trade which is a smart decision imo as if you aren't happy with the team you drafted then something is really wrong.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
If you don't know what you've got by now than I guess you really don't have any business trading. I know exactly what I have, and it won't get me out of the 1st round of the playoffs.

Showtime

Reaction score
oh I know, I just meant like post draft not many people were willing to trade. I wasn't either tbh, aside from Dwight to PSYCH.

Hell, I wasn't even considering trading Lillard until I found out that P1 really wanted a Blazers player and your deal fell about. :lol:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think last year being a short season had something to do with more deals being done. Though more than half of those deals for like a week or two last year was from PSYCH lol. Lack of trading is no big deal as you don't want to just trade for the sake of trading but do wish some of the other people in this league would be more active in this thread. Thankfully the core guys of this league are very active however.

Showtime

Reaction score
is there a way to turn off quote notifications. for the love of god I hate it.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Sorry for not being more active thus far this year. I just havent gotten into the season like I normally would as of yet. Pretty sure I even forgot to save setting my lineup earlier today.

SAL

Reaction score
I've tried to make trades, and I'm sure I will. I don't have too many guys to sell high at the moment, and I'd rather not trade Tyreke for Jordan Hill or something.

I'm trying to decide what effect the deeper bench will have on trades. I know it hurts people who thrive on the waiver wire (like I don't know ME YOU FUCKS) and I think it will give people more reason to be patient with underperforming players.

SAL

Reaction score
Oh and if I lose FT% to a team with Dwight Howard, I'm just gonna snap.

Notorious

Reaction score
I swear every time I look to add a player off the waiver wire PHX already has him.

SAL

Reaction score
Out of necessity! It's a little different now that my team isn't complete dogshit. Someone rape me in a trade so I can get back in the waiver game please.