WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Notorious

Reaction score
dude, he's played half a season for the c's, u act like he's been around 3 years. i'm not saying he's as good as pierce in his prime, but in 2012 green is better. it's just gotta be a matter of featuring him more, while slowly phasing pierce out of the offense.

Green is not better than Pierce. Not even close.

The Celtics will never go anywhere relying on Green to be a key contributor, he's just not that good. 6 years into his career and the Celtics management is still banking on his potential, that should tell you enough right there. He's never gonna reach it, he doesn't have the drive, he's not aggressive enough. We would've been better off keeping Perkins.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Showtime

Reaction score
It's a lot tougher to troll when half of your posts are "LOL I'm such a good troll but I'm only trolling please like me"

I wasn't trolling. Lets see

1. Pierce is currently playing like a complete bum and has been since the first half of the first game.
2. Boston hadn't done anything to show they were contenders until KG got there.
3. Pierce wasn't leading them anywhere.
4. Pierce still isn't leading them anywhere.
5. I'm a Lakers fan and have a HEAVY bias against Boston/Pierce. No fucking shit I'm going to call him terrible.

Showtime

Reaction score
Also Mak I'll just concede now so I won't have to on Sunday. Team let me down and now my trash talking looks terrible. Oh well, at least I can't be fired like other overrated coaches that don't know how to utilize all the talent they have.

SAL

Reaction score
If Pierce is so terrible why haven't you even responded to my message about trading for him?

Showtime

Reaction score
I've been busy lately and haven't really felt like looking around. I'll get to it.

And I hope you know that I'm well aware of what he's capable of; I just prefer hating the guy. I enjoy him doing terrible, but since he's on my team I can't really enjoy his garbage play.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I also submitted an offer for Pierce I believe. No response.

My matchup with chico is getting ugly. Looks like it may end up as a 7-7 tie. I started Robin Lopez over Pekovic because I thought Lopez would dominate Charlotte's bigs, and Pekovic would have trouble with Hibbert/West...whoops. Last time I count on Lopez.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Also will say PHX really smart to stash Amare. We've got an extra bench spot this year. That is a STASH SPOT and nothing more, imo.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Also will say PHX really smart to stash Amare. We've got an extra bench spot this year. That is a STASH SPOT and nothing more, imo.
Yeah really not much of a risk when we usually only have 12 spots anyways. So to possibly get a productive big man for free would be great.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Glad I convinced PSYCH to give up Waiters as opposed to Robinson in our Durant deal. He's been pretty damn good.

Showtime

Reaction score
Remember when you smurfs said Beal would be a better fantasy option than Waiters and also laughed when I suggested he should go first? Yeah, I'm glad you guys all know what you're talking about. :Kobe:

edit: and yeah Mak, I know you also knew about Waiters. You seem to be the only other person that had any idea about the rookies coming out of the draft which is really sad as they make the biggest impacts in the draft because they're usually steals. Case and point Lillard and Waiters.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I was one of those Waiters backers. Think it was GA who shitted on him.

Notorious

Reaction score
Fantasy wise, yeah Waiters is a better option than Beal due to the teams they play on and the environment of the teams. Beal is playing with a bunch of selfish, me-first chuckers in Washington with pretty much no team play while Waiters gets to play with guys like Kyrie & Varejao.

However in the real NBA, there isn't a single GM who would've drafted Waiters over Beal.