WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Can't show a little excitement that two of your big time players aren't playing again this week?

Especially after I went through pretty much the same thing last year in the finals. It's poetry.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guess I'll let you have that.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Brandon Rush out for the entire season. Which means good news for Harrison Barnes which means good news for P1. Thanks, Showtime.

Showtime

Reaction score
lol? You realize he still won't have a huge role, right? Jefferson will likely benefit the most from this.

Anyways, you shouldn't be thanking me considering FARIED is tearing it up tonight. Also Gay is more consistent than Griffin in his stats and he doesn't kill you in FT%. So yeah, thanks.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
p1_stanford.jpg

Brook - 27 pts, 5 rebounds

Robin - 16 pts, 7 rebounds, 4 blocks

Reunited and it feels so good.

Showtime

Reaction score
GA you must be happy about your big lead over PHX. Shit must feel good. I know it feels good knowing that I would have beet you 11-3 this week. :Kobe:

Showtime

Reaction score
I love them. Nothing will be hypothetical when I destroy his team in week 5 though. :Kobe:

until then I'll just live with destroying PHX next week while GA continues to preach "IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON, WATCH ME ATTEMPT TO RAPE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE UNTIL I HAVE A BETTER TEAM THAN YOU". Sadly, it doesn't seem like it's going to happen this year.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Regular season wins don't mean shit unless the tiebreakers come into play. Of course I'm happy to take down the guy who got the title from me last year, but come the end of the season he's still gonna have a team that's a force to be reckoned with. Plus I still have to face him again this season (Week 16) so he'll be looking for revenge.

So yeah, week 5 will be fun, I obviously need to do some retooling before then.