WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I love them. Nothing will be hypothetical when I destroy his team in week 5 though. :Kobe:

until then I'll just live with destroying PHX next week while GA continues to preach "IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON, WATCH ME ATTEMPT TO RAPE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE UNTIL I HAVE A BETTER TEAM THAN YOU". Sadly, it doesn't seem like it's going to happen this year.

And posts like this are putting you on the fast track to being the most hated member in the league. That's my position, stop trying to take it from me.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Jason Kidd and Trevor Ariza or Jason Kidd and JR Smith

for

AK47 and Jamal Crawford

-------

That's that shit I don't like ever being proposed to me again

Oh and Chandler Parsons is trash, LMFAO!!!! That boy helping in the whole stat sheet

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That first trade wouldn't be so terrible if it was proposed like 3 years ago.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It's been being proposed to me like 10 times the past two days

shutupchico

Reaction score
Jason Kidd and Trevor Ariza or Jason Kidd and JR Smith

for

AK47 and Jamal Crawford

-------

That's that shit I don't like ever being proposed to me again

Oh and Chandler Parsons is trash, LMFAO!!!! That boy helping in the whole stat sheet

shit, kidd and smith 4 crawford and kirilinko is fair. better than some of the trades you've been offering me. u tried to stick me with amare, mwp, and some other bum u probably dropped by now, for some of my key pieces.

shutupchico

Reaction score
lol @ me getting the assassin. the 1 category i'm already set in is steals, so there was no reason for me to get him, but there was less reason to keep ariza.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Tony Allen has negative trade value.

not yet he doesn't, but he can bust out a string of 20 point games like last year, and his value will go back up. he also gets to the line which i'm lacking right now.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Could see Mak maybe getting a few cats from me tonight, I knew he was gonna have more guys than me tonight, but I didn't want to panic and drop someone in desperation this early in the season. As long as I win 8 or more.

shutupchico

Reaction score
bargnani is making me wanna puke right now. no reason for me to lose this matchup, but he doesn't even wanna bother grabbing 1 rebound.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
shit, kidd and smith 4 crawford and kirilinko is fair. better than some of the trades you've been offering me. u tried to stick me with amare, mwp, and some other bum u probably dropped by now, for some of my key pieces.
AK - 17, 6, 3, 1, 3 and counting as the game goes on LMAO. JR and Kidd ain't on his level let alone him and Jamal I thun out scored most of the leagues benches Crawford

shutupchico

Reaction score
AK - 17, 6, 3, 1, 3 and counting as the game goes on LMAO. JR and Kidd ain't on his level let alone him and Jamal I thun out scored most of the leagues benches Crawford

jr had 20 points, 9 boards, 2 steals, 4 3's, and a few dimes. kidd 12 points, 6 assists, 3 steal, couple 3's, 3 boards. ak couldn't dream of being as good as them.