WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
that trade pisses me the fuck off just looking at it. i will get over it eventually, but i haven't yet... so i vote veto. real gm's make their team better by using the wire.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Negotiating? I'd wager a guess you just offered him something and he blindly accepted because he doesn't know what he's doing and you made it sound good. That's fine if you want to suck every last drop out of the 14th place team in the league, I built a masterpiece of a team that way last year.

shutupchico

Reaction score
this motherfucker got d12, ak, AND lillard for westbrook. unreal.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i didn't even notice he got miller too. this is absolutely the best trade ever made for brandon. is chase just trying to sabotage the league? fuckin christ.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Brandon's team still sucks. Half filled with waiver wire players + no Love for the next 6 weeks.

Showtime

Reaction score
can someone else look through the post message between the two and honestly say that they don't feel like killing a cat because of it?

that's what seriously pisses me off about both Brandon and GA, these two smurfs actually try to convince the other player that they're winning the deal and then afterwards convince everyone the deal was fair. like yesterday, I looked at some of the messages between Brandon and GA and after his whole bitch fest about how lost the Millsap trade he actually said "look, Millsap will be a top 10 player this year so let's just act like he is". smurf fucking plz.

shutupchico

Reaction score
brandon and ga are playing it smart in a way though, they know who to go to to make their team better(asterisk). if only all the gm's in this league knew what they were doing, we'd be better off. i like kif(don't know chase), but he needs to take a class or something.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You guys actually go on other peoples profiles and read their comments? LOL I don't even do that.

All speculation Showtime. If a trade happens then ya he's going to be good. But right now, meh. Look at Wesley Mathews line tonight and Ed Davis' last night. I don't think KIF is complaining about the trade at all. Chase on the other hand will be losing weeks 11-3 or worse for the rest of the year.

Showtime

Reaction score
"hanks man I owe you big time!"

"Sorry man! I got you for w.e you need in the future."

"Since I owe you buddy send it to me"

so yeah, if this doesn't call for a veto then this league is Blue.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
"hanks man I owe you big time!"

"Sorry man! I got you for w.e you need in the future."

"Since I owe you buddy send it to me"

so yeah, if this doesn't call for a veto then this league is Blue.

You're a fucking moron for not even reading everything

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
brandon and ga are playing it smart in a way though, they know who to go to to make their team better(asterisk). if only all the gm's in this league knew what they were doing, we'd be better off. i like kif(don't know chase), but he needs to take a class or something.

ya he needs to take a class on how to not rape dumb smurf owners like myself. My entire team this year is based around prayer and speculation. Steph Curry's ankles, Bynum's sandy vagina, Millsap getting traded, Lopez not being a PUSSY, etc.