WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Veto on grounds of abusing commish powers, see commish adds being used over regular adds and drops to make a deal happen

cmon stern, Adam needs you

You're a dumbass.

I proposed a deal to him days ago (Ridnour/Gee for Lillard) and he accepted (and dropped Thornton and Wince), so I put it through. Turns out he meant to decline it, so we re-did the deal, him sending me Gee/Ridnour and me giving him Lillard back. I used my commissioner powers to add back the players to his team that were dropped in the deal.

Ya Nope.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Intitial thoughts on this trade: LOL BRANDON RIPPING OFF SOMEONE THAT IS VIRTUALLY INACTIVE

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Trade looks like Westbrook for Howard/Lillard/AK47 to me. Looks like a HUGE loss for Chase.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Lets analyze this while Brandon writes a 4-paragraph post trying to defend this abortion.

Afflalo 17 PPG with decent FG%, okay I'll give him that he's better than a waiver wire player even if he only gives you scoring.

Kaman - 3rd string center I guess, he doesn't get any minutes and he's an injury liability so...

Westbrook - The 2nd or 3rd best player in this deal, will carry Chase in scoring and FTM...but say goodbye to your percentages bro.

Ridnour - LMAO

FOR

Dwight Howard - Best player in the deal. Top 10 fantasy performer. LOLCHASE

AK47 - Excellent this year, just fucking amazing. That FG%, those rebounds, blocks, PPG!! WOW What a player.

Miller - LOL

Lillard - Top tier PG, FG% is weak but he's comparable to Westbrook so makes no sense to give up someone that is similar to Westbrook + a top 10 player + AK fucking 47 for....well a pile of shit.

Well played Brandon. Terribly played, Chase. inb4 Brandon tries to say Ridnour is great, Kaman is great and he actually lost the deal overall. Where's my fucking Kobe smiley?

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I stopped reading when you said Westbrook is the 2nd or 3rd best player in the deal. LOL

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You think I'm going to write a 4 paragraph response? smurf PLEASE, who do you think I am? PSYCH?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
smurf dont sell me short, I write 5. Intro, 3 bodies, and a conclusion.

Favors, Lillard, and AK for Lee

Showtime

Reaction score
lolz Chase, Lillard and AK47's combined value>Westbrook, You basically traded Dwight for three scrubs.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
It was established at the beginning of the season that your and PSYCH's opinion on trades no longer matter.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Least I ain't bull shitting to get a deal done, and saying you won't win rebounds, blks, or fg% anyhow, so try to win the small cats by trading AK and Lillard to me, when Dwight for Russ was even for a team who will be without Love and needs Dirk to become Dirk again.

smurf

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
That's fine bruh. I don't think anyone besides you is going to argue that the trade is fair or balanced at all.

I don't care, tbh. Your team is still ass.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
That's fine bruh. I don't think anyone besides you is going to argue that the trade is fair or balanced at all.

I don't care, tbh. Your team is still ass.

umad that we talked russ for hours then traded him to someone else after 10 minutes of negotiating?