WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
ga, we cool and all, and turiaf was hilarious,but u gotta make a mp dude, and get him to 99.... we going for the top spot in 2k14. why don't you just create your own turiaf? and i don't think i was that bad on d myself, i was #1 on 2k leaderboard in steals per game.

you were great on D. it was really you, PHX, and I that defended well on 2k. one of the newer guys too but I forget. Ice wasn't bad.

I remember our GOAT worthy full court presses though, when we would both harass the inbound play and manage a shit ton of steals.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
ga, we cool and all, and turiaf was hilarious,but u gotta make a mp dude, and get him to 99.... we going for the top spot in 2k14. why don't you just create your own turiaf? and i don't think i was that bad on d myself, i was #1 on 2k leaderboard in steals per game.
Yeah you got a lot better on defense around the time PSYCH left the crew.

Edit: What ST said too.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Y'all getting the game is pretty exciting. I was just starting to bore of the game, after ~400 games of Blacktop played and murdering PSYCH so often.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
ga, we cool and all, and turiaf was hilarious,but u gotta make a mp dude, and get him to 99.... we going for the top spot in 2k14. why don't you just create your own turiaf? and i don't think i was that bad on d myself, i was #1 on 2k leaderboard in steals per game.​

SHUT THE FUCK UP :Benoit:

shutupchico

Reaction score
@st
yea, teams wouldn't even be able to get out the backcourt haha. we had a similar style on defense, just a relentless attack which sometimes took ourselves out of the play, at least myself. 2k14 will be even better for us because now there are a lot more on ball steals, ball is just a lot more live. also since i had to change my shot, i've become a much better 3 point shooter. whose ready for some blacktop?

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I will consider making a Ronny Turiaf and naming him Ronny Turiaf and getting him to 99.

Maybe.

Showtime

Reaction score
@st
yea, teams wouldn't even be able to get out the backcourt haha. we had a similar style on defense, just a relentless attack which sometimes took ourselves out of the play, at least myself. 2k14 will be even better for us because now there are a lot more on ball steals, ball is just a lot more live. also since i had to change my shot, i've become a much better 3 point shooter. whose ready for some blacktop?

yeah there was times when we had to stop, but it was effective 90% of the time.

poor dennis, we basically decided to kick him right when crew ended, but he became unbearable(in terms of his play) by the end.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Yeah you got a lot better on defense around the time PSYCH left the crew.

Edit: What ST said too.

one of the best games me and u played together was the last one, against chi gorillaz (the biggest shit talkers on 2k, and the one team who really had out number). we were both playing at the top of our games, and there was nothing they could do to stop us. i saved a few of the plays, one was an oop from near half court, and u plowed over the guy to dunk it. was awesome going out on that note.

shutupchico

Reaction score
yeah there was times when we had to stop, but it was effective 90% of the time.

poor dennis, we basically decided to kick him right when crew ended, but he became unbearable(in terms of his play) by the end.

fuck dennis, should've kicked him out way earlier. i never liked his style of play, but he was active, and could get us w's just by dunking all the time with one of his 7'5 guys. even at 7'5 though, he was absolutely useless on d. nevemind when he started playing guard or forward, which he started doing a lot near the end... then he just became useless on both ends. i usually just had jk play with him, didn't wanna deal with that nonsense lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah I feel like we're unbeatable when we both clicking regardless of what the other team is doing. All this crew talk makes me even more disappointed that 2K didn't put it in but guess Blacktop will hold me over enough till 14 since it doesn't sound too bad.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dennis would be fine if he didn't rely on cheesing and the only form of defense he played was trying to take a charge which makes having a big man pointless.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Dennis would be fine if he didn't rely on cheesing and the only form of defense he played was trying to take a charge which makes having a big man pointless.

I only tried to take charges when the fucking smurfs on the other team did it to me. Pissed me the fuck off. Fucking cheesy bastards.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Yeah I feel like we're unbeatable when we both clicking regardless of what the other team is doing. All this crew talk makes me even more disappointed that 2K didn't put it in but guess Blacktop will hold me over enough till 14 since it doesn't sound too bad.

agreed, we were unstoppable a lot of the time. remember that one loss though where yao kicked the ball to the other teams cpu, who threw in a crazy buzzer beater? that was about as bizarre as it gets.