WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
it might have to do with the connection issues. it took me a LONG time to get used to the difference between play offline and online when it came to shooting.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Nah, I've always got shot feedback on, and it'll be all good and I'll miss. I think 2K is just fucking with me, man. Regardless, if I can't hit outside, I can easily get inside, so w/e. I like playing w/ Chico because I prefer playing off-ball on blacktop and he always knows where & when to get me the ball.

Showtime

Reaction score
meh, I learned to play both ways- on and off ball- but our team didn't really have any other PG other than Chico which caused me to have PG a lot of times and that would really annoy me as I couldn't both shoot and pass well for whatever reason.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
What position do you plan on playing? In hindsight, I wish I made a SG or SF. I play point.

Showtime

Reaction score
at this point it doesn't matter, not until CREW is back, hopefully next year. I plan on either making another all around SG or a point forward which I was somewhat interested in last year. the problem is I don't know how the new specialty things will change how I play. Like I used to be able to block a lot of shots as a 6'5" SG, was incredibly close to averaging a block per game, but I think with the new specialties they'll make it harder for me to do that unless I have it set to that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I played pretty good point guard when I played it just wasn't as good on defense as I' am when I'm using my SF/PF.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
looks like i dodged a bulled with bynum. another one of those updates with no update. my guess is out for the year.

I guess. I feel like I can get a Gerald Wallace type player on the waiver wire though. Can't get an Andrew Bynum there.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Yeah I can't wait to get crew back. The return of TURIAF (fuck making a MyPlayer).

Showtime

Reaction score
GA you're going to have to make a myplayer. :lol:

PHX it was because you were like 5'10" for whatever reason. you were just too small to defend against the 7' HACKS. god, I even miss those guys.

and defense is what I prided myself on as I would have gotten kicked out of the crew very early otherwise. 8*D

Showtime

Reaction score
ima play as the thunder as I haven't played since october and probably suck. I'll still beat Brandon tho.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
No thanks. Ronny Turiaf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any MyPlayer

Pretty sure I led the team in RPG for a period of time with TURIAF as my primary guy. Just sometimes (always) had issues containing cheesy 7'5" centers that hopstep cheesed.

I also led the team in crazy ass glitchy falling animations, offensive fouls, flops and worst FT%.

Oh btw;

KIF's Trade offer said:
Irving/Gortat for Millsap

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
You'll be the Thunder? Well, that's not fair. PSYCH play as the Lakers all the time, who were like 2nd or 3rd overall before the last roster update (Denver is/was 13th), but I let it go because he's terrible with anyone but Kobe.