WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Dirk is my second pick and he hasn't played one game for me yet.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
ST your jimmies partially rustled bro because sal looks to pass you record wise this week? Or because IYF, GA, and myself are all right on your ass as well? Oh please explain you great sage how this happened!

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
My mefdical staff is going to rehabilitate this former chucker and revive his career, right after the decontamination shower to remove the scent of clam chowder and lodger off him. We shall revive his career and teach him how to win under the guidance of Kobe and MWP. Welcome to a real team, Dirk lite, Andrea.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He is like the slowest healer in the NBA so good luck with that.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That's because he knew he was coming back to play for Chico all these years. :Kobe:

* and I rather wait on him than Dirk, Rose, Amare, or Granger. I give him 3 weeks

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Brook Lopez would rehab harder and comeback healthy if he could join the greatness of a team headlined by Kobe and Metta

Showtime

Reaction score
man I still regret dropping Vucevic. Fucking dumbest thing I did because I forgot I had Patterson on my team at the time and could have dropped him instead. I would never had traded Jrue if I still had him, but oh well, what is done is done.

Showtime

Reaction score
ST your jimmies partially rustled bro because sal looks to pass you record wise this week? Or because IYF, GA, and myself are all right on your ass as well? Oh please explain you great sage how this happened!

injuries/me adding Rose for the future instead of the present. I could have kept my team and it would probably be better off right now as Vucevic has destroyed recently but that doesn't concern me. I'm concern for the end of the road, you know that championship, and I'll be happy to get it. Sal is barely beating my team when I have two men down and he seems to have the second best team in this league(or currently the best one) so I don't see any reason to be concerned brah.

edit: lolz, just realized Sal is destroying my team now. OH WELL, stand by my point that I'm not concerned at all.

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Rose was so painfully bad last season when he came back from his injury.

Showtime

Reaction score
if Rose fails me then I'll pick up some other smurf that turns into a STAR. It's happened with all my late round draft picks, waiver wire pickups. Except for Barnes, he's pretty bad for fantasy, but he was able to a piece in a trade which is all I asked of him.

Note: I won't actually drop Rose when he comes back. that would be incredibly stupid. I'd rather go DOWN WITH HIM.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
that isn't what I meant, you moron. I realize giving up Jrue made me lose points, FGM, 3PM, assists, etc but I got back quite a bit of assists in Vasquez(who averages 8+) and some scoring as well because he gets like 13 PPG with worse percentages of course. I needed more rebounding on my team and that's what I got. You guys do realize I will still probably lead assists/steals in the league, right? So I see no reason why any of you are questioning this deal except for the fact I gave up JRUE which is a big name to you guys so you're absolutely obsessed with him like any other big names. There is a reason your team is so shit, Brandon.

How is that not what you meant? You said that you needed assists, but you lost assists in this trade. You never said anything about gaining more rebounding, you specifically said that you needed more assists. You lost over 1+ combined assist per game. I don't see why you get so defensive, when you're the one who is being a moron saying that you you did this for assists, but when you do 1st grade level math, it's clear that you lost assists in this trade. Keep crying some more.

Showtime

Reaction score
so what you're saying is you knew what I meant and I didn't? How do you even try to argue this bullshit, Brandon? Do you think I didn't look up the players I was trading and their averages when trading? Why the fuck would I clearly trade for a big and be thinking about how many assists I'm getting back? Like I said, I meant that I was getting back the assists I lost from Jrue in the form of Vasquez. That is what I meant, don't respond to this as I'm not going into this stupid of argument over you because you're trying to tell me what I fucking meant.