WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Hey having Brook Lopez is your fault, you know he cant stay healthy.

Showtime

Reaction score
If you find a $20 bill on the street, and then you give it to me for a burlap sack full of goat shit, it's not a good trade just because you found the money.

I still don't know how Hickson, who provides the same stats as ASIK basically, and Vasquez are a pile of shit, but I'll let the guy who almost fucked himself over multiple times decide what a good trade is.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Coming from the guy that dropped Patterson. He was a waiver guy for me and I got something I needed. I assists back in the form of Vasquez so I'm happy with the deal.

...........................................................................................You lost assists in this deal..............................................

Showtime

Reaction score
...........................................................................................You lost assists in this deal..............................................

that isn't what I meant, you moron. I realize giving up Jrue made me lose points, FGM, 3PM, assists, etc but I got back quite a bit of assists in Vasquez(who averages 8+) and some scoring as well because he gets like 13 PPG with worse percentages of course. I needed more rebounding on my team and that's what I got. You guys do realize I will still probably lead assists/steals in the league, right? So I see no reason why any of you are questioning this deal except for the fact I gave up JRUE which is a big name to you guys so you're absolutely obsessed with him like any other big names. There is a reason your team is so shit, Brandon.

WHAT I NEEDED: MORE BOARDS OVERALL

GOT BACK ASSISTS IN THE FORM OF JRUE AS I DIDNT LOSE THAT CATEGORY BADLY IN THE TRADE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND, BRANDON?

Last edited:

SAL

Reaction score
I still don't know how Hickson, who provides the same stats as ASIK basically, and Vasquez are a pile of shit, but I'll let the guy who almost fucked himself over multiple times decide what a good trade is.

Multiple? I had one trade that almost went down. GA didn't want to do it because of one guy's injury risk. That risk hasn't gone away, I'm still stuck with it. The fact that Varejao's been healthy and incredibly effective is a boon for me, sure. If I'm the idiot who almost traded him, you and everyone else are the idiots who didn't draft him before I took him in the 7th round.

But I'm not going to let you send me too far on the defensive. Tell me more about the time you traded Jrue Holiday for waiver fodder.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm right on your heels, Showtime.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
We could exchange Dalembert again.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I would only consider Kevin Martin, Joe Johnson (meh), Millsap and Harden. Probably wouldn't even bother with Wall anymore.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Send me something, I'm goin' to play Madden. Seeing as next time I'm probably on will be Monday morning to get drunk and watch TLC you got a chance to RAPE me.

Showtime

Reaction score
Multiple? I had one trade that almost went down. GA didn't want to do it because of one guy's injury risk. That risk hasn't gone away, I'm still stuck with it. The fact that Varejao's been healthy and incredibly effective is a boon for me, sure. If I'm the idiot who almost traded him, you and everyone else are the idiots who didn't draft him before I took him in the 7th round.

But I'm not going to let you send me too far on the defensive. Tell me more about the time you traded Jrue Holiday for waiver fodder.

I'm 6-8 against you without two of my biggest stars(Rose/Pau). I think I'm fine bro, worry about your own teams, not mine, because last time I checked my team is fine.

edit: also just loled at the fact you were mentioning a steal. Did you see my draft, bro?

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You can't use not having Rose in your lineup as an excuse. I don't use Bynum being injured as an excuse. They're stash players right now, nothing more.

Showtime

Reaction score
well Pau is out and he was my second round pick, so there's that. I don't really care for Rose anyway, he won't be back for awhile so I see you point.