WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Sheed has been damn good this year, welcome to the team. His metrics are very good as he has by far spent majority of his usage on the block. I never thought I'd see the day

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'm probably going to lose this week. It's the only possible outcome, given all of the shit I've been talking. KARMA

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Now NMS didn't set his lineups. Never seen this happen so many times from multiple teams.

shutupchico

Reaction score
crash is back, man, first night he looks like his old self out there. no kidd though, which i can't afford, since i already gave up a game dropping brand today for okafor.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Now NMS didn't set his lineups. Never seen this happen so many times from multiple teams.
Cyber Monday lol. Hes hungover in depression from that 10-4 I put on him

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Jesus OKC is curb stomping the Bobcats

Showtime

Reaction score
meh. I had a feeling it was coming, shit like this happens to me too often in fantasy sports for this to be a surprise to me. Then again, it is the first day and I highly doubt this will come up for him.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
crash is back, man, first night he looks like his old self out there. no kidd though, which i can't afford, since i already gave up a game dropping brand today for okafor.

Glad to see Wallace do okay. I couldn't deal with him teasing me. I'd rather sit on Bynum's knee.

GA's team legit going HAM. I don't think I'm going to win this week...

stfu you idiot. I haven't even looked at the numbers my team has put up tonight but I have enough common sense to know the score on Monday night doesn't mean shit.

Showtime

Reaction score
look above you moron. Like I said, it's only monday, but you're a complete and utter idiot if you don't think your team did AMAZINGLY GREAT today. Also I said "come" instead of "keep" in that above post.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
When did I say my team didn't play "amazingly great"

You are so full of autism.

Back to ignoring you...

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm full of autism?

"I think GA will beat me"

GA: "WHAT? ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON? HOW DARE YOU SAY MY TEAM STANDS A CHANCE? I OBVIOUSLY WONT WIN! YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT TO EVEN SUGGEST SOMETHING SO RIDICULOUS."

Yeah, I'm the one being autistic. I didn't just say that your team might beat me because of today, did I? You have more games than me for the remainder of the week as well as the fact I have some of my better players not having that many games this week. I honestly don't know what goes through your head when you post, if anything at all, because you probably jump to the most ridiculous conclusions I've ever seen. I suppose I'll write paragraphs on my full thoughts from now on so you can keep up.